Progressive crazy Cali...

The Homeless pitched tents along a sidewalk bordering a park and houses in Portland, OR. Naturally since this was an upscale liberal neighborhood and park the compassionate liberals had the city roust them out of there and they put up no camping signs all around the park.

Liberal utopia, and if the democrats get their way, the rest of America will look just like that.

Crazy GOP give away to the rich screw everybody else America you mean. No sacrifice is too great to save the rich from paying their fair share.... How about a reasonable low income housing policy and a reasonable mental health system? Can't blame them for going where the weather is nice and the people are not right wing brainwashed assholes who blame the poor...
I see the DemoRATs welcome the homeless and give them the best, of course they don't get the same nice homes as the illegal mexicans. But hey, Los Angeles treats them more than fair and gives them the best.
cali.jpg

Crazy GOP give away to the rich screw everybody else America you mean. No sacrifice is too great to save the rich from paying their fair share.... How about a reasonable low income housing policy and a reasonable mental health system? Can't blame them for going where the weather is nice and the people are not right wing brainwashed assholes who blame the poor...
I see the DemoRATs welcome the homeless and give them the best, of course they don't get the same nice homes as the illegal mexicans. But hey, Los Angeles treats them more than fair and gives them the best.
View attachment 270436
Illegals work like crazy, 94% of adult males work 65% pay taxes 35% own homes, they don't get welfare they don't vote, you are a brainwashed functional moron. The kids who are citizens get to go to school, and out of that you get they are on welfare in Free Housing. You are an idiot. It's the propaganda, Dupe.

View attachment 270436
Illegals work like crazy, 94% of adult males work 65% pay taxes 35% own homes, they don't get welfare they don't vote, you are a brainwashed functional moron. The kids who are citizens get to go to school, and out of that you get they are on welfare in Free Housing. You are an idiot. It's the propaganda, Dupe.[/QUOTE]
Technically you are the moron.

94$ work, how do you know? They ain't counted and much more than 6% are children.

94% work and only 65% pay tax, sounds like 30% are breaking at least one more law.

They don't get welfare? Now that is one big fat whopper of a lie. When I lived in California the nail lady complained how they accused her of stealing the checks if they were late.

No welfare, they get subsidized housing, they do file taxes hence the family of 4 gets more money back then they pay in. Proven fact.

Illegal voting, yes sir. I seen them get handed the voter registration form at the DMV!

All proven fact

But beyond that you bought big moron. I never brought any of that up in this thread so a big thank you for proving who is the dumbest by losing your brainwashed mind.

View attachment 270436
Illegals work like crazy, 94% of adult males work 65% pay taxes 35% own homes, they don't get welfare they don't vote, you are a brainwashed functional moron. The kids who are citizens get to go to school, and out of that you get they are on welfare in Free Housing. You are an idiot. It's the propaganda, Dupe.
/——/ Get in line and come here legally. I don’t give a crap how hard they work.

View attachment 270436
Technically you are the moron.

94$ work, how do you know? They ain't counted and much more than 6% are children.

94% work and only 65% pay tax, sounds like 30% are breaking at least one more law.

They don't get welfare? Now that is one big fat whopper of a lie. When I lived in California the nail lady complained how they accused her of stealing the checks if they were late.

No welfare, they get subsidized housing, they do file taxes hence the family of 4 gets more money back then they pay in. Proven fact.

Illegal voting, yes sir. I seen them get handed the voter registration form at the DMV!

All proven fact

But beyond that you bought big moron. I never brought any of that up in this thread so a big thank you for proving who is the dumbest by losing your brainwashed mind.[/QUOTE]
Pew survey. Of course Many work under the table being your landscapers and maids etc etc. You people only care during one of your GOP corrupt recessions and depressions...
Yes we know you are a brainwashed functional moron.

Last edited:
View attachment 270410

San Francisco… Yesterday

Coming to the urban area near you... lol

Damn Liar ^^^

homeless camps - Google Search
Lol
Crazy Cali same difference
We have spent $23 Trillion on The War on Poverty on every single thing, Leftists wanted.

The Country is $22 Trillion in Debt, people are still drug addicts, moochers, slothful, alcoholics, Welfare Loving Fat Cows.

Money does no solve Laziness and Stupidity.

View attachment 270410

San Francisco… Yesterday

Damn Liar ^^^

Lol
many are leftwing brainwashed assholes who are getting pretty sick of this shit happening in their backyards......

View attachment 270410

San Francisco… Yesterday

Damn Liar ^^^

Lol
/——/ So why are Blue States like NY suing to stop the rich from paying their fair share?

View attachment 270410

San Francisco… Yesterday

Damn Liar ^^^

Lol
many are leftwing brainwashed assholes who are getting pretty sick of this shit happening in their backyards......
Brainwashed connotes believing lies. That is the GOP and many Independents. Democrats do not have a giant propaganda machine like the gop's. We have journalists and law enforcement. No comparison at all except for the duped.

View attachment 270410

San Francisco… Yesterday

Damn Liar ^^^

Lol
/——/ So why are Blue States like NY suing to stop the rich from paying their fair share?
Some unfair corrupt un American GOP tax rates No doubt, brainwashed functional moron.

View attachment 270410

San Francisco… Yesterday

Damn Liar ^^^

Lol
Brainwashed connotes believing lies. That is the GOP and many Independents. Democrats do not have a giant propaganda machine like the gop's. We have journalists and law enforcement. No comparison at all except for the duped.

Imagine No Welfare
It's easy if you try
A big Hell below us
If you lie you'll surely die

Imagine all The People
Living and Working for Today

Imagine there's bordered countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no Liberalism too

Imagine all the people
Living life in peace