Progressive blogger acknowledges left-wing bigotry

Kudos to this blogger for admitting the smug attitude of the left. You can't change something if you don't acknowledge it. The biggest problem the left has is their smug belief that they are "educated". They don't even know what it is they don't know. They've allowed theory and ideology to override reality.

Liberal blogger admits how ‘city folks’ really feel about rural working class

A blogger is God now?
What a bizarre view you have NYCrabby. Only God is God. The blogger is one of those rare honest progressives who can acknowledge just how bat-shit crazy you and most of your fellow progressives have become.

Matter of fact, my room mate was a big oil fracking supporter for many years, and when the problems started up with fracking, she said it was a safe way to get natural gas out of the ground. At least, until she found out they weren't using water anymore, but a really toxic blend of chemicals. And, when the new information came out about fracking causing earthquakes, she did the research and now no longer supports fracking.
See....the problem here (at least in this particular case) is that you are confusing information with propaganda. All data indicates that fracking is complete safe. All left-wing propaganda dictates that fracking is dangerous (because they stand to make trillions in green energy).

Matter of fact, my room mate was a big oil fracking supporter for many years, and when the problems started up with fracking, she said it was a safe way to get natural gas out of the ground. At least, until she found out they weren't using water anymore, but a really toxic blend of chemicals. And, when the new information came out about fracking causing earthquakes, she did the research and now no longer supports fracking.
See....the problem here (at least in this particular case) is that you are confusing information with propaganda. All data indicates that fracking is complete safe. All left-wing propaganda dictates that fracking is dangerous (because they stand to make trillions in green energy).

Really? Go ahead and tell me what chemicals are in fracking fluid. Guess what? You can't because the oil companies won't release the formula of what they are using. It has been proven to be toxic, it has been proven in some places that it affects the water by making it flammable, and in OK, they are having lots of problems with earthquakes where fracking has been done, and not only is the number of them increasing year to year, they are also increasing in intensity.

Really? Go ahead and tell me what chemicals are in fracking fluid. Guess what? You can't because the oil companies won't release the formula of what they are using. It has been proven to be toxic, it has been proven in some places that it affects the water by making it flammable, and in OK, they are having lots of problems with earthquakes where fracking has been done, and not only is the number of them increasing year to year, they are also increasing in intensity.
Toxic chemicals are used all over the world every day. When they blast water (or a "chemical" as you claim) they are doing it into shale rock. Not into wells and lakes my friend. You've swallowed the progressive propaganda on pollution whole and you're choking on it now.

Even the EPA under Barack Obama themselves (a radical left-wing bunch if ever there was one) was forced to admit that they don't have a shred of evidence indicating that fracking is dangerous. Stop tuning into left-wing Fake News. When Barack Obama's EPA admits they have no evidence - the issue is settled.

EPA Finds No Widespread Water Pollution From Fracking

Toxic chemicals are used all over the world every day. When they blast water (or a "chemical" as you claim) they are doing it into shale rock. Not into wells and lakes my friend. You've swallowed the progressive propaganda on pollution whole and you're choking on it now.

Even the EPA under Barack Obama themselves (a radical left-wing bunch if ever there was one) was forced to admit that they don't have a shred of evidence indicating that fracking is dangerous. Stop tuning into left-wing Fake News. When Barack Obama's EPA admits they have no evidence - the issue is settled.

Your link is to an opinion piece, not hard facts.

Your link is to an opinion piece, not hard facts.
The article includes the "hard facts" from the EPA.

Forum List

Back