Progress- House Committee Approves $10 billion to Fund Border Wall

Passed on a party-line vote. So can we conclude once and for all, the D party wants open borders?
It can be said that the wall is needless. But the left doesnt want to fix anything anyways. Like taking away incentive.

WTF???

I thought Mexico was going to pay for it

You thought Hillary will win. You still think she won.

One way or another, Mexico will pay, indirectly.

If that is the case....why aren't they paying already?
If Trump meant to impose economic penalties, why isn't he collecting that money right now?

They are.

When illegals are deported and stop sucking out of our system, whose system they start sucking from?
Money is not leaving the country when we hire citizens or immigrants in place of illegals, and that also helps our economy.

And in regards to your second question, have you heard of tariffs?

WTF???

If Trump meant to impose economic penalties, why isn't he collecting that money right now?

You are thinking of Obama the ex-dictator in chief, we are dealing with Trump who abides by the constitution and doesnt go around Congress

When was the last time the house passed anything that actually became a law? More than 50 votes to kill health care since Jan 2011, and no success yet. Can you say "incompetent RWNJs"?

I agree. The republicans are failing miserably. But I'm wishing them success with this bill

-Geaux
This bill wont pass, as the Senate has three RINOs who are determined to prevent Trump from getting anything passed and advancing his agenda he was elected to implement. Add to that a fourth Libertarian wack job that lies out of his ass at the drop of a hat.

When was the last time the house passed anything that actually became a law? More than 50 votes to kill health care since Jan 2011, and no success yet. Can you say "incompetent RWNJs"?
I see so all members of the house are RWNJ's? Next lie.

We need the wall to slow down criminals crossing our borders, ignoring our rule of law. If they ignore our laws at the back door, why should we expect them to obey them once here?

-Geaux
====

The House Homeland Security Committee passed legislation Wednesday that would provide $10 billion toward President Trump's wall on the U.S.-Mexico border, a step toward possible consideration on the House floor.

House committee approves $10 billion to fund border wall
maxresdefault.jpg

A border wall that no one wants including the American people. This is going to die in the Senate. Good riddance. It is a waste of money.

The house didn't pass to kill obozo care 50 times and you know it drama queen

There is no such thing as obozo care you idiot. The house did try to kill The Affordable Care Act, otherwise known as Obamacare more than 70 times.

GOP aims to kill Obamacare yet again after failing 70 times

GOP AIMS TO KILL OBAMACARE YET AGAIN AFTER FAILING 70 TIMES
BY CHRIS RIOTTA ON 7/29/17 AT 6:53 PM

I agree. The republicans are failing miserably. But I'm wishing them success with this bill

-Geaux
This bill wont pass, as the Senate has three RINOs who are determined to prevent Trump from getting anything passed and advancing his agenda he was elected to implement. Add to that a fourth Libertarian wack job that lies out of his ass at the drop of a hat.

So congress just doesn't support Trump's silly goals.

Not sure about all right wing members, but obviously enough to fail more than 70 times at repeal and replace. How many incompetent RWNJs do you think it would take to fail that much?

Not sure about all right wing members, but obviously enough to fail more than 70 times at repeal and replace. How many incompetent RWNJs do you think it would take to fail that much?
They are all liberals.

They are all liberals.

I didn't know so many republican house members were liberals. Did the people voting for them suddenly decide to support liberal causes, or were they just too stupid to realize they were voting for liberals? I know the country is turning more liberal, but then republicans are pretty stupid too.

A border wall that no one wants including the American people. This is going to die in the Senate. Good riddance. It is a waste of money.

By "no one" you mean... ?

I mean 60% of the American people who do not want a wall. The only people who want the wall are the Trump crazies. Even Trump says he is not concerned about getting money for the wall.

WTF???

They are.

When illegals are deported and stop sucking out of our system, whose system they start sucking from?
Money is not leaving the country when we hire citizens or immigrants in place of illegals, and that also helps our economy.

Why isn't Trump collecting money RIGHT NOW instead of waiting till the wall is built to go after Mexico

Taxpayers want to know

By "no one" you mean... ?

I mean 60% of the American people who do not want a wall. The only people who want the wall are the Trump crazies. Even Trump says he is not concerned about getting money for the wall.

Where did you get 60% from? Even than, that leaves 40% that wants the wall, so it's not "no one".

Elections have consequences.

WTF???

They are.

Why isn't Trump collecting money RIGHT NOW instead of waiting till the wall is built to go after Mexico

Taxpayers want to know

When you go to the restaurant, do you pay for food before you eat, or after?

WTF???

They are.

Taxpayers want to know

This is not a Restaurant

It is a tax expenditure. We should have the money in hand BEFORE we start building

They are.

Taxpayers want to know

This is not a Restaurant

It is a tax expenditure. We should have the money in hand BEFORE we start building

We should have a wall before we sent invoice to Mexico.

Forum List

Back