Progress- House Committee Approves $10 billion to Fund Border Wall

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Tennessee
We need the wall to slow down criminals crossing our borders, ignoring our rule of law. If they ignore our laws at the back door, why should we expect them to obey them once here?

-Geaux
====

The House Homeland Security Committee passed legislation Wednesday that would provide $10 billion toward President Trump's wall on the U.S.-Mexico border, a step toward possible consideration on the House floor.

House committee approves $10 billion to fund border wall

Passed on a party-line vote. So can we conclude once and for all, the D party wants open borders?

Passed on a party-line vote. So can we conclude once and for all, the D party wants open borders?

of course they do. They need the illegal votes to have a closer margin when they lose

-Geaux

WTF???

I thought Mexico was going to pay for it

When was the last time the house passed anything that actually became a law? More than 50 votes to kill health care since Jan 2011, and no success yet. Can you say "incompetent RWNJs"?

When was the last time the house passed anything that actually became a law? More than 50 votes to kill health care since Jan 2011, and no success yet. Can you say "incompetent RWNJs"?

I agree. The republicans are failing miserably. But I'm wishing them success with this bill

-Geaux

The house didn't pass to kill obozo care 50 times and you know it drama queen

22179947_1980212192261587_1682591223278937117_o.jpg

We need the wall to slow down criminals crossing our borders, ignoring our rule of law. If they ignore our laws at the back door, why should we expect them to obey them once here?

-Geaux
====

The House Homeland Security Committee passed legislation Wednesday that would provide $10 billion toward President Trump's wall on the U.S.-Mexico border, a step toward possible consideration on the House floor.

House committee approves $10 billion to fund border wall
And that's the last we'll hear about it.

An open border and blocking Voter ID laws are very important for the Racist Democratic Party's goal to make mainstream middle class voters the minority ASAP.

my conclusion is "anything opposite of trump" and it really doesn't matter what it is.

TRUMP - i have a cure for cancer, we just need to pass this bill.
DEMOCRATS: no. we hate you.

Last edited:
my conclusion is "anything opposite of trump" and it really doesn't matter what it is.

Exactly..the left finnaly jumped the shark

reminds me of marissa torme in my cousin vinny when joe couldn't get her to admit what the evidence shows cause she was mad at him.

reminds me of marissa torme in my cousin vinny when joe couldn't get her to admit what the evidence shows cause she was mad at him.
Yes...they prove themselves entirely illogical every day.

It seems there is competition going on the left who's gonna sound more ridiculous and obnoxious.

Maxine Waters has a large lead.

It seems there is competition going on the left who's gonna sound more ridiculous and obnoxious.

Maxine Waters has a large lead.
i'd have to put her well in the lead but 2nd and 3rd place are too tight to call at this point. pelosi seems to be trying to lock down #2.

Forum List

Back