Proggressives next Step.

It seems that the next step for the Democrats will be to try to stop the appointment to the Appeals Court that number in the hundreds. If the President can fill many of them during his term it will change further the America that we want to save. The Proggressives will try to stop them tho.

he has already filled shit loads of them

in fact he holds the record at filling lower court seats

--LOL

he did all this while the leftards had been having fits

over his latest tweet

or toilet paper on his shoe

--LOL

"The system is the same for everyone"???

No, it clearly is not.

If you're in Wyoming or California or one of the 38 states in the US that doesn't get a say in who the president it is, it's not the same as those in the 12 states who do get a say. Also, if you're in Puerto Rico, DC or some other place like this they don't even get a vote. Clearly not the same for everyone.

Also, if you're a Republican or Democrat, you get to vote for the Republicans or Democrats. If you're not, you get to vote for.... the Republicans or Democrats.

Oh, that's fair, isn't it? Not.

In Germany you can go vote for your preferred choice of party and know if they make the 5% threshold, then you'll be represented in the Bundestag.

In the US, you could have 30% vote for one party and still get no seats.

In the German elections they have both the US FPTP system and PR. The CDU/CSU (main conservative party) got 77% of the seats with 37.2% of the vote. Are you telling me it's the same for everyone?

The FDP got 7% of the votes and no seats.

But because they have PR also, the CDU went from 77% of the seats to 246 seats out of 709, a FAIR result.

The World Series is a sport. Politics isn't a sport. Why should I be disenfranchised by the system? Why should there be only TWO POLITICAL PARTIES to represent 300 million people?

No, your analogy is wrong. It's like entering the world series and then being told that you can't play because the system says only one of two teams can win, and it isn't your team.

It's not that people buy into the whole "a vote for a third party is a wasted vote", it's that the system encourages this. Because the smaller parties have to get more votes than the larger party EVERY SINGLE TIME.

In Germany they don't. If you get 5% of the vote, you get represented. It's not a fucking game, a tournament. It's about BEING REPRESENTED IN PARLIAMENT.

DEMOCRACY, that's what we're talking. You seem to be talking about a game.

Feel free to move to Germany then. I have to warn you though, there is no freedom of speech and no right to bear arms. However I am sure that is exactly what you would like about it.

There is plenty of freedom of speech. I've lived in Germany.

No right to bear arms, no, but also no right to get shot like the US. It's much safer.

But feel free to continue to misrepresent shit. We were talking about the way people are elected and your response is to talk about other shit.

Care to talk about how people are elected?
There is no freedom of speech in Germany.

Select political views are outlawed and suppressed which by definition means there is no freedom of speech.

And the same can be said of the US. If you're a racist, your "political views" are outlawed and suppressed. By definition means there is no freedom of speech in the US.
No the same cannot be said of the us.

Political speech and expression is not outlawed here. Even racist speech.

Racist speech is protected by the constitution which makes the us superior.

Right, so if you go up to a black person and start calling the "n*gger", how far are you going to get?

Did you not get what I said?

I don't have a side? If the Democrats win, I get fucked, if the Republican win, I get fucked.

I prefer a system where I have a choice between candidates I might actually like.

Republicans had a bullshit candidate, Democrats had a bullshit candidate and people don't feel they can vote for anyone else. Is that a choice? It's worse than Hong Kong voters getting to choose between three Beijing picked candidates.

Democrats need something like 3 million more votes than the Republicans in order to win.

Are you telling me this isn't so?

Two Democratic candidates have lost elections with MORE VOTES than Republican candidates in the last 18 years. No Republicans have lost with more votes in modern history.

But keep coming up with excuses for why a biased system isn't biased.
Too damn bad....The system is the same for everyone....You don't lose the World Series 4-3 and complain that you should have won, because you scored more runs in your three wins than the other them did in their four wins.

That people buy into the bullshit arguments put forth by the duopoly, that a vote for anyone outside their fake "choice" is wasted, is the fault of the foolish sheep who fall for it.

The only system worth having, if there is to be one at all, is one that is in charge of so little that it makes no difference who wins any silly election.

No, it clearly is not.

If you're in Wyoming or California or one of the 38 states in the US that doesn't get a say in who the president it is, it's not the same as those in the 12 states who do get a say. Also, if you're in Puerto Rico, DC or some other place like this they don't even get a vote. Clearly not the same for everyone.

Also, if you're a Republican or Democrat, you get to vote for the Republicans or Democrats. If you're not, you get to vote for.... the Republicans or Democrats.

In Germany you can go vote for your preferred choice of party and know if they make the 5% threshold, then you'll be represented in the Bundestag.

In the German elections they have both the US FPTP system and PR. The CDU/CSU (main conservative party) got 77% of the seats with 37.2% of the vote. Are you telling me it's the same for everyone?

But because they have PR also, the CDU went from 77% of the seats to 246 seats out of 709, a FAIR result.

The World Series is a sport. Politics isn't a sport. Why should I be disenfranchised by the system? Why should there be only TWO POLITICAL PARTIES to represent 300 million people?

No, your analogy is wrong. It's like entering the world series and then being told that you can't play because the system says only one of two teams can win, and it isn't your team.

It's not that people buy into the whole "a vote for a third party is a wasted vote", it's that the system encourages this. Because the smaller parties have to get more votes than the larger party EVERY SINGLE TIME.

In Germany they don't. If you get 5% of the vote, you get represented. It's not a fucking game, a tournament. It's about BEING REPRESENTED IN PARLIAMENT.

Yes we want to be more like EUROPE. The progressives have said this for years.

Have you ever even been to Europe?

Take your pick:
Libertarian
Green
Constitution
Communist

Of course CPUSA has said they plan to achieve their goals thru the Demonrat Party.

Feel free to move to Germany then. I have to warn you though, there is no freedom of speech and no right to bear arms. However I am sure that is exactly what you would like about it.

No right to bear arms, no, but also no right to get shot like the US. It's much safer.

But feel free to continue to misrepresent shit. We were talking about the way people are elected and your response is to talk about other shit.

Select political views are outlawed and suppressed which by definition means there is no freedom of speech.

And the same can be said of the US. If you're a racist, your "political views" are outlawed and suppressed. By definition means there is no freedom of speech in the US.
No the same cannot be said of the us.

Political speech and expression is not outlawed here. Even racist speech.

Racist speech is protected by the constitution which makes the us superior.

Right, so if you go up to a black person and start calling the "n*gger", how far are you going to get?
Depends on the person.

Which is also irrelevant as a person reacting to insults is not outlawing speech.

Only the state can outlaw anything.

Certainly NOT so today.

Germany: Migrants Contribute 90% Increase in Violent Crime
by William February 7, 2018

A new study published in Germany suggests that 90% of the increase in violent crime taking place in the state of Lower Saxony is directly attributable to recent immigrants.

As we all know, Germany took leave of her senses in 2015 and flung open Europe’s borders to the hordes of third-world migrants pretending to be refugees. Since then, we have witnessed a massive increase in violent crime, particularly rape.

Germany: Migrants Contribute 90% Increase in Violent Crime - Defend Europa

I don't have a side? If the Democrats win, I get fucked, if the Republican win, I get fucked.

I prefer a system where I have a choice between candidates I might actually like.

Republicans had a bullshit candidate, Democrats had a bullshit candidate and people don't feel they can vote for anyone else. Is that a choice? It's worse than Hong Kong voters getting to choose between three Beijing picked candidates.

Democrats need something like 3 million more votes than the Republicans in order to win.

Two Democratic candidates have lost elections with MORE VOTES than Republican candidates in the last 18 years. No Republicans have lost with more votes in modern history.

Too damn bad....The system is the same for everyone....You don't lose the World Series 4-3 and complain that you should have won, because you scored more runs in your three wins than the other them did in their four wins.

That people buy into the bullshit arguments put forth by the duopoly, that a vote for anyone outside their fake "choice" is wasted, is the fault of the foolish sheep who fall for it.

The only system worth having, if there is to be one at all, is one that is in charge of so little that it makes no difference who wins any silly election.

No, it clearly is not.

Nothing is stopping you from voting for any of the many third party candidates. Go ahead. Write someone in if you want.

But that's not your complaint is it? You want to force others to vote for some third party loser. Preferably someone you have chosen.

No, it clearly is not.

Wrong. In Germany you can’t even put together a small group of protesters in public unless you notify the polizei before hand (so they can have double the amount). That and you cannot do anything that the government deems “offensive”. You cannot even flip someone off or say “fuck you”. You cannot wear or display anything the government deems offensive either.

In the US you can be as offensive as you want, it isn’t illegal. So stop being so disingenuous.

Certainly NOT so today.

Germany: Migrants Contribute 90% Increase in Violent Crime
by William February 7, 2018

A new study published in Germany suggests that 90% of the increase in violent crime taking place in the state of Lower Saxony is directly attributable to recent immigrants.

As we all know, Germany took leave of her senses in 2015 and flung open Europe’s borders to the hordes of third-world migrants pretending to be refugees. Since then, we have witnessed a massive increase in violent crime, particularly rape.

Germany: Migrants Contribute 90% Increase in Violent Crime - Defend Europa

Crime skyrocketed in neighborhoods around where I live thanks to refugee trash. I know people that have had their vehicles and houses broken into. Previously unheard of before.

No, it clearly is not.

Yes we want to be more like EUROPE. The progressives have said this for years.

Except they don’t want to be more white like Europe is. There is a reason so many European countries are so civilized and have such low crime, their minority numbers are far lower than the US. No tens of millions of blacks and Latinos leeching off welfare systems and filling up prisons here. But that is always the one fact that liberals overlook when aspiring to be more like Europe. They think we can be civilized like Europe, without being a vast majority white Christian culture.

It seems that the next step for the Democrats will be to try to stop the appointment to the Appeals Court that number in the hundreds. If the President can fill many of them during his term it will change further the America that we want to save. The Progressive will try to stop them tho.

Should they not try and stop this?

An election they lost because the system is against them, even though they got the majority of the votes, leads to the appointment of a judge they don't want and who could be there for the next 30 odd years.

I mean, it makes no sense any more to have such a system.
Maybe the left should try to participate in the arena of ideas instead of the arena of smears and slander.
The fact is I con not locate who is pulling off the so called protest, someone must be behind it, it can not just be the Democrats. I don't see just one man doing it. Anyone with information on how they communicate it would be helpful.

No, it clearly is not.

Wrong. In Germany you can’t even put together a small group of protesters in public unless you notify the polizei before hand (so they can have double the amount). That and you cannot do anything that the government deems “offensive”. You cannot even flip someone off or say “fuck you”. You cannot wear or display anything the government deems offensive either.

In the US you can be as offensive as you want, it isn’t illegal. So stop being so disingenuous.

You do know what rights are, right? The right to do anything as long as it doesn't hurt or harm others.

But you're claiming that the ability to hurt or harm others is what makes the US free....

right.....

You do know what rights are, right? The right to do anything as long as it doesn't hurt or harm others.

But you're claiming that the ability to hurt or harm others is what makes the US free....

right.....

Wrong. A right is simply an immunity from government persecution.

I never said “harm” to others. I said offend. And no, your hurt feelings doesn’t count as “harm”.

right.....
Wrong.

Words do not harm others.

You fail again.

right.....

I never said “harm” to others. I said offend. And no, your hurt feelings doesn’t count as “harm”.

And you're wrong. Hurt feelings can be considered hurt or harm.

Rights are a theory, more than just immunity from government prosecution.

right.....
Wrong.

You fail again.

And you can prove that?

Ever heard of bullying?

right.....

Hurt feelings are the responsibility of those who feel them.
And Germany has no right to freedom of speech

right.....
Wrong.

You fail again.

And you can prove that?

Ever heard of bullying?
Yes it is action not expression

right.....

Hurt feelings are the responsibility of those who feel them.
And Germany has no right to freedom of speech

Bullshit and bullshit. Well done.

Forum List

Back