Legal brothel immigration violations, sex trafficking..

koshergrl

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2011
No, Virginia, making it legal doesn't make it okay.

There is a reason that every human rights organization considers prostitution a human rights violation in and of itself.

"
An investigation of three legal Nevada brothels owned by a reality TV star and candidate for the state legislature found immigration violations and indications of possible human trafficking, the county sheriff said.

An inspection this week of the Bunny Ranch, Kit Kat Ranch and Love Ranch, all owned by Dennis Hof, capped a four-month probe by the Lyon County Sheriff's Office and U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement, Sheriff Al McNeil said in a statement.

Hof, who appeared in the HBO reality TV show "Cathouse" about prostitutes at one of his brothels, won the Republican state primary in June for a seat in the Nevada assembly and is considered the favorite in the November general election."

Immigration violations, possible sex trafficking found at Nevada brothels

That’s a horrible thing, women charging men for sex. It should be free, after all men build all the houses and produce all the food.

There is a reason that every human rights organization considers prostitution a human rights violation in and of itself.

"
An investigation of three legal Nevada brothels owned by a reality TV star and candidate for the state legislature found immigration violations and indications of possible human trafficking, the county sheriff said.

An inspection this week of the Bunny Ranch, Kit Kat Ranch and Love Ranch, all owned by Dennis Hof, capped a four-month probe by the Lyon County Sheriff's Office and U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement, Sheriff Al McNeil said in a statement.

Hof, who appeared in the HBO reality TV show "Cathouse" about prostitutes at one of his brothels, won the Republican state primary in June for a seat in the Nevada assembly and is considered the favorite in the November general election."

What is a republican convention without prostitutes?

"

What is a republican convention without prostitutes?
Whats a democrat convention without a bunch of gay boys sucking each other off?

"

Every human rights organization does not consider prostitution in and of itself a crime.

If these legal brothels are engaging in human trafficking then the owners deserve prosecution

There seems to be no evidence however.

The article you link to point to very vague " indications ".

Very subjective and far from credible.

"

Every human rights organization does not consider prostitution in and of itself a crime.

If these legal brothels are engaging in human trafficking then the owners deserve prosecution

I didn't say they consider it a crime.
I said they consider it a human rights violation.

Try, try again.

"

Try, try again.
They do not consider it a human rights violation either

"

Try, try again.
Yes, they do.
You should quit lying about this, it makes me think you must be engaged in sex trafficking.
Which is, of course, a human rights violation.
International law defines prostitution as a human rights violation

"...Prostitution is fundamentally an issue of the rights of the poorest women. What
do we, as a society, think is acceptable? Do we believe in the equal rights of the
poorest women? Or will Canadians accept that the poorest women, here and
around the world, can be treated as sexual commodities, marketed on a scale not
seen before, for the sexual gratification of men? Will we accept a devalued class of
women – devalued because they are poor, because they are Aboriginal, because
they are racialized? When defending and promoting the human rights of women,
the rights of the poorest women must be central, and the fight for the poorest
women to enjoy equality belongs to everyone"

https://ancien.formationviolence.ca.../Ressources-publications-prostitution-ENG.pdf

"

Try, try again.
Yes, they do.
You should quit lying about this, it makes me think you must be engaged in sex trafficking.

"

Try, try again.
Yes, they do.
No they do not.
Amnesty International publishes policy and research on protection of sex workers’ rights

The in is meaningless and is not a human rights organization.

Amnesty international is one and they clearly do not state what you claim they do.

Human trafficking and prostitution are not the same thing.

"

Try, try again.
Yes, they do.
You are the liar and proved that fact so fuck your blasey Ford inspired smear

"

Try, try again.
Yes, they do.

Nonsense. I prove you a liar in every thread you lie in.

I proved you a liar right here.

Try, try again.
Yes, they do.

You never have here or anywhere else.

You failed here and I proved you the liar and you know I did

Try, try again.
Yes, they do.

You claimed every human rights organization in the world considers prostitution in and of itself to be a human rights violation

I proved you wrong, amnesty international does not. They are a leading human rights organization.

Deal with it and grow uo

Try, try again.
Yes, they do.

You claimed every human rights organization in the world considers prostitution in and of itself to be a human rights violation

I proved you wrong, amnesty international does not. They are a leading human rights organization.

Deal with it and grow uo

Lololol...another leftist supposed *intellectual* who doesn't understand hyperbole.

Yes, they do.

Deal with it and grow uo

Lololol...another leftist supposed *intellectual* who doesn't understand hyperbole.
You are far more left wing than I am

You still got pwned

Yes, they do.

Deal with it and grow uo

You are far more left wing than I am

You still got pwned

Another nonsense, throw-away lie. I'm not left of you.
I do believe you're a nazi, though.

Forum List

Back