HHS to define human life as ‘beginning at conception’

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Aw.....there goes Roe!.....I can just see thousands of pussy hates yelling, screaming, and pulling out their hair, as Kavanaugh makes the KILL SHOT on this barbaric act!.....Watch our ABNORMALS GO CRAZY...ROTFLMFAO!!!!

The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services released a draft of its new strategic plan for 2018-2022, and with the addition of a few small words, it’s clear that there is a major change.

Formerly, the document stated the following in its introductory information:

HHS accomplishes its mission through programs and initiatives that cover a wide spectrum of activities, serving Americans at every stage of life.

The new edition now states this:

HHS accomplishes its mission through programs and initiatives that cover a wide spectrum of activities, serving and protecting Americans at every stage of life, beginning at conception.

The change might be just three words, but its meaning is deep. It signifies that at the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services knows and accepts the truth, that life begins at conception (fertilization). Pro-life activists have said it for decades, scientists have proved it, and abortion supporters have denied and flat-out ignored it, but it’s true: life begins the moment a new human life is created – at fertilization. HHS is committed to protecting those lives.

Read more at liveaction.org ...

Lots of progressive/communists heads will explode!

I went to HHS ... Go Tartans!

Highland.jpg

Once rump is gone and the court cleared of wrongers HHS will dictate that erection is the beginning of life and any masturbation is killing a human.

Once rump is gone and the court cleared of wrongers HHS will dictate that erection is the beginning of life and any masturbation is killing a human.

Only if you're doing it right...

f1wn7qln2zwvt4sencjr.jpg

Aw.....there goes Roe!.....I can just see thousands of pussy hates yelling, screaming, and pulling out their hair, as Kavanaugh makes the KILL SHOT on this barbaric act!.....Watch our ABNORMALS GO CRAZY...ROTFLMFAO!!!!

The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services released a draft of its new strategic plan for 2018-2022, and with the addition of a few small words, it’s clear that there is a major change.

HHS accomplishes its mission through programs and initiatives that cover a wide spectrum of activities, serving Americans at every stage of life.

HHS accomplishes its mission through programs and initiatives that cover a wide spectrum of activities, serving and protecting Americans at every stage of life, beginning at conception.

The change might be just three words, but its meaning is deep. It signifies that at the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services knows and accepts the truth, that life begins at conception (fertilization). Pro-life activists have said it for decades, scientists have proved it, and abortion supporters have denied and flat-out ignored it, but it’s true: life begins the moment a new human life is created – at fertilization. HHS is committed to protecting those lives.

SOUNDS LIKECA PLAN!! All the women of means WILL get their abortions, legally and safely anywhere their Amex and Visas will take them and POOR and low means will be forced to carry!

Good plan there genuises!! Donald Trump's new slogan can be...

MAKE AMERICA "BROWNER"!

And, how many BILLIONS will that add to Medicaid for maternal care and then 'welfare' and more Medicaid once the babies arrive?

:113: BRILLIANT!!

Bring back common sense traditions expecting marriage before sex and for every child to have two parents. No more whoring, no more screwing around and lets value life and family again.

Down with feminism.

Ban abortion!

:WooHooSmileyWave-vi::WooHooSmileyWave-vi:

SOUNDS LIKECA PLAN!! All the women of means WILL get their abortions, legally and safely anywhere their Amex and Visas will take them and POOR and low means will be forced to carry!

Good plan there genuises!! Donald Trump's new slogan can be...

MAKE AMERICA "BROWNER"!

And, how many BILLIONS will that add to Medicaid for maternal care and then 'welfare' and more Medicaid once the babies arrive?

:113: BRILLIANT!!
OR...continue killing babies in their tens of millions.

Decisions, decisions.

The scum will hate this!

I have never heard anybody argue that life doesn’t begin at conception, and I am pro-choice. It’s not relevant when life begins. What’s relevant to me, when does a human in the embryonic stage become a viable human being. Abortion rights are here to stay, and you religious wackos are one reason I left your party.

abortions are how eugenics succeeds and they've conned the public into it all being self choice all the while using the religions nuts as a scape goat .....

When in reality this country losing religion is exactly wtf is wrong with this generation and the next.

Globalist successfully created a ' FK ANYTHING THAT WALKS, NO MARRIAGE, NO SELF RESPECT, SCREW THE SAME SEX, FK GOD, BUT HEY BELIEVE IN SATAN...

yea those fkrs and their religion LOL

The fact is that they are going too far to the right. A personhood amendment which did the same thing failed in Mississippi by a 55%-45%. Mississippi is a red state. It seems Republicans are trying to give Congress to Democrats. A majority of voters support Roe vs Wade.

SIR FRANCIS GALTON, FATHER OF EUGENICS: “It must be introduced into the national conscience, like a new religion. It has, indeed, strong claims to become an orthodox religious, tenet of the future, for eugenics co-operate with the workings of nature by securing that humanity shall be represented by the fittest races…. I see no impossibility in Eugenics becoming a religious dogma among mankind.” (Eugenics: Its Definition Scope and Aims, 1904)

If life begins at conception, why does the right wing seem to hate them at birth?
Republicans will pay for and do anything to help the fetus.

But when it comes to the born, Republicans arm school shooters. More concerned with their right to kill than the rights of those being killed.

Doxo73UX4AAoRzM.jpg

I have never heard anybody argue that life doesn’t begin at conception, and I am pro-choice. It’s not relevant when life begins. What’s relevant to me, when does a human in the embryonic stage become a viable human being. Abortion rights are here to stay, and you religious wackos are one reason I left your party.
I'm agnostic! I have no religion, but do have a thinking mind and ethics. You do NOT KILL a human at any stage of life. One of the things that has been the cause of our country to divide. If you don't honor human life you are less human. One thing to kill a convicted killer. Another to not give a life a chance of being what it can be.

The Unborn Victims of Violence Act of 2004 is a United States law which recognizes an embryo or fetus in utero as a legal victim, if they are injured or killed during the commission of any of over 60 listed federal crimes of violence. Wikipedia.....unfortunately abortion is the only exception, BUT with a conservative SCOTUS that problem can be rectified.

Forum List

Back