Problem downloading plugins for game

Jeremy

TRANSFER!!!
Jun 11, 2010
After buying a new computer I've had to re download a bunch of plugins and mods for it that I was using before, but I am running into a problem.
When I go to the game's web site and download the plugins it confirms with me that they have been downloaded into the games plugin folder but when I go to the game they are not there. When I check the plugin folder it is empty. When I go back to the site to try to download again it says that the files allready exist on my pc. Anyone know what the problem is or what I am doing wrong?

You might have to install the plugins in the game.

After buying a new computer I've had to re download a bunch of plugins and mods for it that I was using before, but I am running into a problem.
When I go to the game's web site and download the plugins it confirms with me that they have been downloaded into the games plugin folder but when I go to the game they are not there. When I check the plugin folder it is empty. When I go back to the site to try to download again it says that the files allready exist on my pc. Anyone know what the problem is or what I am doing wrong?

The plugins are in the wrong folder. Without the proper configuration the game(s) won't see them. You have to find where the plugins are stored and move them to the correct folder.

Forum List

Back