Pro Trump group launches new attack ad

The public isn't liking that ad very much. The analytics that are getting slammed so far.

That's not real good news for Trump.

Usually the public is pretty friendly toward him, I'm sort of surprised by that.

It's still early, only about 8,800 views, trending slightly negative.

Wow! Now the PAC can be charged with obstruction in the future and its assets forfeited.

The public isn't liking that ad very much. The analytics that are getting slammed so far.

Usually the public is pretty friendly toward him, I'm sort of surprised by that.

On youtube? Who knows who actually reviews videos on there....no big deal.

I didn't know pro-Trump groups were allowed in the people's republik of Ca. No wonder it's considered political news.

On YouTube? Who knows who actually reviews videos on there....no big deal.

It's a microcosm of the public and a good gauge of what is going on in the public mind. Disregard it at your own peril.

When the MSM was telling the public that Clinton, and that she was ahead by a huge margin and was going to win, Social Media like Youtube and FB were telling a different story. If I had told you that truth then, you would have readily accepted it b/c it conformed to your own bias.

I only analyze data my good man, I don't try to make it conform to my bias, I suggest you do the same.

OTH, this also could be a reflection of the fact that the public is just, on balance, getting sick of the whole damn issue.

Poll: Voters grow weary of Russia probes

On YouTube? Who knows who actually reviews videos on there....no big deal.

It's a microcosm of the public and a good gauge of what is going on in the public mind. Disregard it at your own peril.

When the MSM was telling the public that Clinton, and that she was ahead by a huge margin and was going to win, Social Media like Youtube and FB were telling a different story. If I had told you that truth then, you would have readily accepted it b/c it conformed to your own bias.

I only analyze data my good man, I don't try to make it conform to my bias, I suggest you do the same.

OTH, this also could be a reflection of the fact that the public is just, on balance, getting sick of the whole damn issue.

most americans aren't concerned with the whole russia thingy. it's a yesterday story already debunked.

Hmmm. . . .been out three days?

Odor-dum has been asleep all weekend.

scratch that, all year.

while Trump whines, and his drones whine, the investigations will continue and there isnt a damn thing they can do about it except whine.

Forum List

Back