Pro-Palestinian protests block New York City bridges, over 100 arrested

Time place manner. The protest was illegal.
The same was said of nearly every protest in our history. Ststists like you support government force. I don’t.

The same was said of civil rights protesters in the 1960s. Vietnam War protesters too.

New York City police arrested dozens of pro-Palestinian protesters who blocked traffic at the entrances to the Holland Tunnel and three East River bridges during the Monday morning commute, officials said.

About 120 protesters were arrested while blocking entrances to the Holland Tunnel, which links downtown Manhattan with New Jersey, authorities said.

Protests also broke out at the Brooklyn Bridge, Williamsburg Bridge and Manhattan Bridge, which connect Manhattan and Brooklyn.

Pro-Palestinian demonstrators block a Brooklyn Bridge roadway during a 'Shut it Down for Palestine' protest in New York, Jan. 8, 2024.'Shut it Down for Palestine' protest in New York, Jan. 8, 2024.
Pro-Palestinian demonstrators block a Brooklyn Bridge roadway during a 'Shut it Down for Palestine' protest in New York, Jan. 8, 2024.

Pali-bros at it again......Small wonder they are losing more support and Israel gains support with every such incident.

I hope much hickory shampoo was applied.
I bet that concrete was cold on the keister.
Yep, prevent me from getting to the gun shop and I'll take issue with it. ;)
Not in NY city....

Why haven’t you gone to Israel to join the IDF, to kill Palestinian babies?
Because I think the IDF is doing just fine without me. I am also not out in the street making a stupid fucking nuisance of myself protesting ... what exactly? That American will not intervene and stop Israel from protecting itself? You stupid shit-cock fuck-face loser, you are a contrarian, which is not an expression of intellect but, rather, evidence that you are an unwashed pig's asshole.

Because I think the IDF is doing just fine without me. I am also not out in the street making a stupid fucking nuisance of myself protesting ... what exactly? That American will not intervene and stop Israel from protecting itself? You stupid shit-cock fuck-face loser, you are a contrarian, which is not an expression of intellect but, rather, evidence that you are an unwashed pig's asshole.
Protecting itself. LMFAO. DUPE ALERT!

Interesting. I did not know that.

I saw a couple of full service gun ranges too.

Last edited:
Where does it say that?

"Any type of peaceful protest is lawful under the First Amendment, but it is illegal for any protestor to break the law while they are demonstrating. This means that violence will not be tolerated as part of a protest, and protestors cannot sit in the streets to block traffic because this is unlawful. The right to protest is most protected in public places such as parks and sidewalks."

Forum List

Back