Pro-Palestinian protests block New York City bridges, over 100 arrested

You think mass murdering thousands of defenseless civilians is defense.

LMFAO!
First, it is odd that you laugh at mass murder. Second, the IDF is not committing mass murder. That is just your bullshit. Yes, yes...We all know you hate Jews, and that you are a Jew baby head removal enthusiast. But your clearly false allegations damage whatever credibility you think you have, moron.

Correct.
The use of public property for protest, etc, is subject to time/place/manner restrictions, which are usually specified in the permit you obtain prior to the protest.
No permit? Subject to arrest.
This is not new.
The leftists know that and that is why they contact the media beforehand.....So the cops will protect them from their unwilling hostages.....Try that in a small town.

Left to our own devices We the People would make very short work of them.

No. The Bill of Rights only speaks to limitations on government. It doesn’t limit the rights of the people.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
They did not account for the stupidity of people. The protestors/rioters/insurrectionists in this case and the people driving who keep voting for the idiots who push it.

First, it is odd that you laugh at mass murder. Second, the IDF is not committing mass murder. That is just your bullshit. Yes, yes...We all know you hate Jews, and that you are a Jew baby head removal enthusiast. But your clearly false allegations damage whatever credibility you think you have, moron.
You laugh at mass murder. Not I. I oppose it. You support it as you’ve made perfectly clear.

No. The Bill of Rights only speaks to limitations on government. It doesn’t limit the rights of the people.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
traffic laws do!

So blocking traffic is supposed to get the public on your side? I have no idea of the thought process behind this type of protest that inconveniences others.

So local traffic laws supersede the Constitution. Wow! I didn’t know that.

I'll try this again:

"Any type of peaceful protest is lawful under the First Amendment, but it is illegal for any protestor to break the law while they are demonstrating. This means that violence will not be tolerated as part of a protest, and protestors cannot sit in the streets to block traffic because this is unlawful. The right to protest is most protected in public places such as parks and sidewalks."

So local traffic laws supersede the Constitution. Wow! I didn’t know that.

The traffic laws ban any pedestrians on these roadways, regardless of the reason for them being there.

It's 100% content neutral law.

Forum List

Back