Pro Lifers Are Liars.. Truth? They Want To Save Souls..

I think anyone who eats eggs, caviar and veal and is against abortion is a HYPOCRITE.

Yes, well, survey says you're a moron anyway so really, your thoughts, besides being stupid, are completely irrelevant.

kosher is just a scam to make money for the church. SUCKER! :D

What the hell are you talking about? You make it sound like people are murdering full term babies at the moment they are being born.

That is the procedure for a late term abortion. They slit the back of the neck as soon as the neck is exposed during delivery, and sever the spinal chord. Deliver, and then toss in the trash while the heart is still beating.
Or they jam scissors into the skull and move the scissors around to enlarge the hole then they stick a suction in the hole, and suck out the baby's brain and collapse the skull. Then deliver it.

Lefties always scream that late term abortions almost never happen.

They're lying, of course.

What the hell are you talking about? You make it sound like people are murdering full term babies at the moment they are being born.

That is the procedure for a late term abortion. They slit the back of the neck as soon as the neck is exposed during delivery, and sever the spinal chord. Deliver, and then toss in the trash while the heart is still beating.
Or they jam scissors into the skull and move the scissors around to enlarge the hole then they stick a suction in the hole, and suck out the baby's brain and collapse the skull. Then deliver it.

Is that what happened to you? :lol:

I really don't give a rat's ass what someone believes if they keep it out of my face.

UNLESS...they are just fucking lying. I hate liars.

The whole abortion debate has NOTHING to do with saving lives. It has EVERYTHING to do with saving souls.

Crazy fucking Christians... There are no SOULS! There is no GOD!

Stop lying you disgusting fucks and tell the world what you are REALLY trying to do.

Just sayun...:eusa_whistle:

And we all wish you would stop. You're a fucking kook.

If you eat eggs of any kind you're a hypocrite. Just saying. :eusa_whistle:

I really don't give a rat's ass what someone believes if they keep it out of my face.

The whole abortion debate has NOTHING to do with saving lives. It has EVERYTHING to do with saving souls.

Stop lying you disgusting fucks and tell the world what you are REALLY trying to do.

And we all wish you would stop. You're a fucking kook.

You are allowed only ONE account at USMB.

Late term abortion is outlawed Nov. 2003

The Partial-Birth Abortion Ban Act of 2003 (Pub.L. 108-105, 117 Stat. 1201, enacted November 5, 2003, 18 U.S.C. § 1531,[1] PBA Ban) is a United States law prohibiting a form of late-term abortion that the Act calls "partial-birth abortion", often referred to in medical literature as intact dilation and extraction. Under this law, "Any physician who, in or affecting interstate or foreign commerce, knowingly performs a partial-birth abortion and thereby kills a human fetus shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than 2 years, or both." The law was enacted in 2003, and in 2007 its constitutionality was upheld by the U.S. Supreme Court, in the case of Gonzales v. Carhart.

Abortion humor. How fun.

Abortion humor. How fun.

We Irish "guys" can't pass up on an attempt at levity.

Pot calling the kettle black.....You are so funny it hurts. There is a God and you are in BIG trouble, good luck.

Pot calling the kettle black.....You are so funny it hurts. There is a God and you are in BIG trouble, good luck.

That makes no sense. Find me someone that can prove this afterlife nonsense with first hand knowledge and I'll change my evil ways. :lol:

If you eat eggs of any kind you're a hypocrite. Just saying. :eusa_whistle:
You do know, don't you, that chicken eggs and caviar are unfertilized? They're ova. Not fetuses.

You're an idiot. Just sayin'.

Late term abortion is outlawed Nov. 2003

The Partial-Birth Abortion Ban Act of 2003 (Pub.L. 108-105, 117 Stat. 1201, enacted November 5, 2003, 18 U.S.C. § 1531,[1] PBA Ban) is a United States law prohibiting a form of late-term abortion that the Act calls "partial-birth abortion", often referred to in medical literature as intact dilation and extraction. Under this law, "Any physician who, in or affecting interstate or foreign commerce, knowingly performs a partial-birth abortion and thereby kills a human fetus shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than 2 years, or both." The law was enacted in 2003, and in 2007 its constitutionality was upheld by the U.S. Supreme Court, in the case of Gonzales v. Carhart.
DNC platform supports partial-birth abortion, excludes language for abortion to be

Forum List

Back