Pro Lifers Are Liars.. Truth? They Want To Save Souls..

I really don't give a rat's ass what someone believes if they keep it out of my face.

UNLESS...they are just fucking lying. I hate liars.

The whole abortion debate has NOTHING to do with saving lives. It has EVERYTHING to do with saving souls.

Crazy fucking Christians... There are no SOULS! There is no GOD!

Stop lying you disgusting fucks and tell the world what you are REALLY trying to do.

Just sayun...:eusa_whistle:

You are such a stupid fuck.

You really think you can simply assert that people are lying as a broad generalization and expect it to be believable? Of course not, if you were a reasonable person that is. Since you are a moron and a fool, there is no telling what you thought you might accomplish with your nonsense.

But you rally do discredit the position you think you defend, and for that I hope you continue to post on these topics.

How dare you try to save lives because you want people to go to heaven!

Bastards!

Is heaven the place that god threw adam out of for banging the chick? In which case, no thanks. :lol:

Ima, please, please, please, dont stop posting on religious topics, please, please, please.....

You edify people in ways you simply do not understand. That is a needful thing in this world.

I suspect you are bringing more and more people to a belief in God than most believers do.

I really don't give a rat's ass what someone believes if they keep it out of my face.

The whole abortion debate has NOTHING to do with saving lives. It has EVERYTHING to do with saving souls.

Stop lying you disgusting fucks and tell the world what you are REALLY trying to do.

Pot calling the kettle black.....You are so funny it hurts. There is a God and you are in BIG trouble, good luck.

That makes no sense. Find me someone that can prove this afterlife nonsense with first hand knowledge and I'll change my evil ways. :lol:

I know you are a lying piece of shit but just in case, here goes...

George Ritchie - near-death experiences

somebody has a potty-mouth :nono:

Why do you say that?

Why is the Germanic form 'shit' a potty word, but the French word 'feces' not a potty word?

I know why, but do you? And more than that, do you want to know? Do you give a shit?

Pot calling the kettle black.....You are so funny it hurts. There is a God and you are in BIG trouble, good luck.

That makes no sense. Find me someone that can prove this afterlife nonsense with first hand knowledge and I'll change my evil ways. :lol:

It shouldn't bother you if you think I lie. That is the bread and butter of religion and the republican party. Tell the big lie and just keep repeating it. Granted my alleged lying is amaturish by your standards. Shouldn't that be your real criticism?

Lets go by what we do know. You have a "book" that describes a handfull of alleged near death experiences...which by the way is not a ressurection is it... and I will go with the many billions of humans that have died over the last two thousand years and not come back to say squat.

You are not even worthy of the title "shit" ...that would be your religion... You are the fly that eats the shit.

It shouldn't bother you if you think I lie.

Now that I know you are a fuckingliar, no it doesnt bother me at all.

That is the bread and butter of religion and the republican party. Tell the big lie and just keep repeating it.

The GOP is a political party and these days they all lie, but why do you leave out the Democrats? You think they dont lie too? lolol

Granted my alleged lying is amaturish by your standards. Shouldn't that be your real criticism?

Show me my lie or again be dismissed as having told yet another lie.

Lets go by what we do know. You have a "book" that describes a handfull of alleged near death experiences...which by the way is not a ressurection is it... and I will go with the many billions of humans that have died over the last two thousand years and not come back to say squat.

No, an NDE is not a resurrection as Christ brought Himself back from the dead and these people are brought back by medical experts of varying types.

And I am not sure which book you are trying to think about; a book on NDE's? a book in the Bible? or maybe the whole Bible? What half baked pseudo-thought are you trying to push out of your pie whole?

You are not even worthy of the title "shit" ...that would be your religion... You are the fly that eats the shit.

And that is an unwarranted assertion, a bald statement with no supporting facts given it.

And this is a hallmark of idiots throught society who think that they are saying something meaningful when it really isnt anything more than a variation of 'Your moma wears Army boots' or some such nonsense.

And I dont need to throw some insult back at you as the absurdity and poor quality of how you think as shown in your posts is insulting to you enough as it is and by your own mouth at that.

Why should I bother, ass hole?

Not an insult, I just think you are an ass hole.

It shouldn't bother you if you think I lie. That is the bread and butter of religion and the republican party. Tell the big lie and just keep repeating it. Granted my alleged lying is amaturish by your standards. Shouldn't that be your real criticism?

Repubs have brought lying to a science, nay an artform worthy of praise. Exhibit A: Lyin' Ryan :eusa_liar: (R-WI)

Last edited:

Repubs have brought lying to a science, nay an artform worthy of praise. Exhibit A: Lyin' Ryan :eusa_liar: (R-WI)

So I repeat my question to you: do you seriously believe that Democrats do not lie?

So I repeat my question to you: do you seriously believe that Democrats do not lie?

Ya gotta admire the spunk in the punk! He doesn't deny he, his religion and the Pubes lie... He is trying to gain some support in his deceptive nature by suggesting that there is some benefit to his argument by padding the numbers! Nice touch dipshit.

Ya gotta admire the spunk in the punk! He doesn't deny he, his religion and the Pubes lie... He is trying to gain some support in his deceptive nature by suggesting that there is some benefit to his argument by padding the numbers! Nice touch dipshit.

I deny that I have lied in any of my responses to you, which is easily understood from my post. So in fact YOU are the liar here, once again. As to the GOP, bah, they all lie, but why do you exempt the Democrats? Another lie by ommission on your part, dumbfuck.

And yes, some in religion lie, so fucking what asshelmet?

Every group of people have liars in it, but that does not prove that the liars dominate as they do with political parties.

HUGGY, don't do the spew, if you can't eat some poo!
God does exist as I have seen many times. I've seen him on TV! Somtime dragging wood on his back. Seems like a limited career choice myself with little potential for growth. Says a few words and moves along to no where. By the way the same about souls, all the time I see spirits floating out bodies. Some good some bad, they mostly and all the time disappear. So faced with this update I feel you should apologize to everyone.

"The plain fact is religion must die for mankind to live. The hour is getting very late to be able to indulge in having key decisions made by religious people - by irrationalists - by those who would steer the ship of state, not by a compass, but by the equivalent of reading the entrails of a chicken"-Religulous

The Holy Land Experience Religious Theme Park in Orlando, FL see and live for profit....Steve (AKA Jesus) LMAO!

Last edited by a moderator:

I deny that I have lied in any of my responses to you, which is easily understood from my post. So in fact YOU are the liar here, once again. As to the GOP, bah, they all lie, but why do you exempt the Democrats? Another lie by ommission on your part, dumbfuck.

And yes, some in religion lie, so fucking what asshelmet?

Every group of people have liars in it, but that does not prove that the liars dominate as they do with political parties.

Doubling down on the dumbness Dummy? Prove where I have EVAH said that dems don't lie.

The best example of dimwit liars is obamaturd. He is a much more proficient liar then Ryan.

If it weren't for small minded, rhetorical narratives Huggies wouldn't understand the first thing about politics.
:lol::lol::lol:

anaa-These-will-make-you-grind-yo.jpg

Forum List

Back