Pro life or choice? (poll)

Does states rights on abortion still make you pro choice?

• Yes.

• No.

Results are only viewable after voting.
So, it is your position that the infant can be killed seconds before exiting the womb because it is still in the mother?

Also, where is the term individual defined in the Constitution?
You are the one that chose that terminology.

You are the one that chose that terminology.
Again, when does a human being with rights become a human being with rights?

Is it all based on being in the womb or not being in the womb?

If so, you are then Ok with such things as partial birth abortion, something that made even Roe vs. Wade advocates blush with disgust.

Again, when does a human being with rights become a human being with rights?

Is it all based on being in the womb or not being in the womb?

If so, you are then Ok with such things as partial birth abortion, something that made even Roe vs. Wade advocates blush with disgust.
A human being with rights becomes a human being with rights when they become a human being :D

I'm pro life. I'd be curious to see how pro life the red states really are. Let's take it to a state issue and see. We know the blue states are all in on killing babies in the womb.

If you live in a blue red state like mine (Arkansas), Republicans brag about being pro life. But we still allow abortions. LMAO.. There's a ton of things a doctor can say on paper to make almost ever abortion legal.

That is unless you're raped or had sex with your brother. Then you'd have to travel to another state for it. :rolleyes:

I don’t support a total abortion ban nor do I support abortion with no restrictions. I believe this is the view of most people outside to the two extremes of both sides.

True enough. But does supporting a state that has pro abortion rights make one pro choice? Even if they claim to be pro life?

As in "I support my states law that bans abortions. But if California does it, that's on them." IMO, that still makes someone pro choice, because they respect states rights that allows the killing of babies.

Supporting life has no borders.

Technically, yes.
There is no technically. Again, they are either a human being with rights in the eyes of God, which is what our Constitution is based upon, or they are not.

If they are not a human being, on what basis?

Medically, right before birth they are viable, that is, able to survive outside the womb if only given the chance.

I am not against abortion but I approve of the overturning of Roe v Wade. Like the death penalty, it's up to the state.

So you believe states right are more important than the baby's life?

True enough. But does supporting a state that has pro abortion rights make one pro choice? Even if they claim to be pro life?

As in "I support my states law that bans abortions. But if California does it, that's on them." IMO, that still makes someone pro choice, because they respect states rights that allows the killing of babies.

Supporting life has no borders.
Respecting any states right to make an abortion law that best represents the views of those who live in the state does not change ones own personal view on abortion.

Are laws more important than the life of a baby? Because that's what this boils down to. If you think murder should be illegal, to be pro life, one should also believe that abortion should be illegal. Because that's what's going on here.
Just because the kid can't beg and plead or scream bloody murder when it's being slaughtered in the womb, doesn't means it's any less than a life.

So are laws more important than a life?

There is no technically. Again, they are either a human being with rights in the eyes of God, which is what our Constitution is based upon, or they are not.

If they are not a human being, on what basis?

Medically, right before birth they are viable, that is, able to survive outside the womb if only given the chance.
The definition of it.

Respecting any states right to make an abortion law that best represents the views of those who live in the state does not change ones own personal view on abortion.

It's the fact that you respect a "law" over a life. That's the point.
We're so owned by laws that we forget what laws are supposed to do. Protect the innocent.

So you believe states right are more important than the baby's life?
The federal government needs to make a ruling on when an infant has rights.

Is it just as they leave the womb?

But they dare not make such a ruling, because the Left knows they will lose

As it is, states across the US are ruling in favor of abortion with basically no restrictions. They use verbiage that makes it a grey area, as where with Roe vs. Wade at least you had a certain number of weeks before you could not have an abortion.

Ironically, overturning Roe vs. Wade has made abortion unregulated for the most part.

The sick part is, they did this with voters knowing most wanted to return to Roe vs Wade rules. The all abortion or no abortion made them choose either extreme, so they opted for abortion. However, these same voters would more than likely vote for age restrictions, as most oppose such things as partial birth abortions. However, that will never wind up presented to voters to vote on because the Left knows they would lose.

The definition of it.
So, as you hide behind a definition, doctors are free to insert a syringe into the skull of a viable infant about to be born to suck it's brains out, all of which it can feel.

Ok then.

Why does this debate always only involve the fetus and not its creator?

So, as you hide behind a definition, doctors are free to insert a syringe into the skull of a viable infant to suck it's brains out, all of which it can feel.

Ok then.
Im not hiding behind anything. I answered your questions.
Im not really into raping the meaning of words for viability of an argument.

Forum List

Back