pro-choice HS girl stands up to rw principal's thuggery

Note the comparison of the young thug who got in the teacher's face when asked to turn the shirt inside out and escalated the confrontation with belligerence to the point the police had to be called to the young student who correctly handled her confrontation with authority appropriately: no yelling, no belligerence.

Common sense ways exist to resolve and mediate issues.

I have no problem with this young lady taking her position on abortion. Not at all.

Maybe she comes from a background like some of the women I know who so sadly had to abort because of various reasons.

Horrible reasons. Horrible horrible reasons. Where their husbands would kill them if they were pregnant again. I wish sometimes my side could understand the desperation of some.

I wish we could find a middle. And I do wish we could have an honest discussion one day when we're not beating each other up but to try to find some answers.

Note the comparison of the young thug who got in the teacher's face when asked to turn the shirt inside out and escalated the confrontation with belligerence to the point the police had to be called to the young student who correctly handled her confrontation with authority appropriately: no yelling, no belligerence.

I have no problem with this young lady taking her position on abortion. Not at all.

Maybe she comes from a background like some of the women I know who so sadly had to abort because of various reasons.

Horrible reasons. Horrible horrible reasons. Where their husbands would kill them if they were pregnant again. I wish sometimes my side could understand the desperation of some.

I wish we could find a middle. And I do wish we could have an honest discussion one day when we're not beating each other up but to try to find some answers.

That can only happen when left to center to right of center mainstream America commits to making life better for those women and children.

But the far left and the far right each have enough political weight that it makes the center unstable, so we end up with SCOTUS opining and various legislatures, liberal and far right, whining, and it is awful for all of us.

But most of all, for the women and their unborn.

That can only happen when left to center to right of center mainstream America commits to making life better for those women and children.

But the far left and the far right each have enough political weight that it makes the center unstable, so we end up with SCOTUS opining and various legislatures, liberal and far right, whining, and it is awful for all of us.

You know what I don't get? Major feminist before the word was coined

My mom was such a kick ass woman who rocked the feminist world. Me too. In the music world.

No one can say that I was some stay at home mom when my eldest daughter learned not to cry if she got a boo boo while I was tracking music on the west coast .

Tanya don't bleed now sweetie....:eusa_shhh: She really was a good kid. :eusa_angel:

I don't get it at all that we are here with abortions when we have the opportunity with birth control pills. Morning after. We have it all.

Why are we here? Why are we aborting?

*sigh* I just don't get it.

And I'm not a fool I know there are some situations that have to be dealt with. There in lies the pain.

Because we could not get our act together, we now the morning after pill available for any female who wants it. True libertarians and conservatives will say that is the way it should be: personal responsibility. But still . . .

“God’s plan for sexual purity.”

Wow, obviously this screwball principal has never heard of the First Amendment, and needs to be fired.

Why do you hate Islam?

Honestly. What's your problem?

This doesn't have anything particularly to do with islam. Religionism* of ANY sort is un-American. Period.

*the belief that religion shouldn't be only a faith, but a form of government.

You know what I don't get? Major feminist before the word was coined

My mom was such a kick ass woman who rocked the feminist world. Me too. In the music world.

No one can say that I was some stay at home mom when my eldest daughter learned not to cry if she got a boo boo while I was tracking music on the west coast .

Tanya don't bleed now sweetie....:eusa_shhh: She really was a good kid. :eusa_angel:

I don't get it at all that we are here with abortions when we have the opportunity with birth control pills. Morning after. We have it all.

Why are we here? Why are we aborting?

*sigh* I just don't get it.

And I'm not a fool I know there are some situations that have to be dealt with. There in lies the pain.

thats was the old feminist meet the new feminist..I am sure she will make a great mother one day

Last edited by a moderator:
“God’s plan for sexual purity.”

Wow, obviously this screwball principal has never heard of the First Amendment, and needs to be fired.

Why do you hate Islam?

Honestly. What's your problem?

This doesn't have anything particularly to do with islam. Religionism* of ANY sort is un-American. Period.

*the belief that religion shouldn't be only a faith, but a form of government.

true on both points. Besides, islam is monotheism as is judaism & christianity. All from the same basic fable AND if there were a "god", he/she/it wouldn't favor a country, let alone a planet if he/she/it is omniscient.

ummm..... she's not ugly. PLUS, we all know that abstinence is a pipe dream.

I agree, she's not ugly. I disagree, abstinence isn't a pipe dream. The only man I've ever had sex with is my husband, I sincerely doubt I'm the only one in the world who can say "no". And besides it's true, the only safe sex is no sex. 1/3 of all new aids patients claim they got aids while using a condom. I don't necessarily think abstinence only should be taught but abstinence should be stressed along with the dangers of sex, even so called "safe" sex.

Nobody in their right mind thinks abstinence will never work in any instances.

But it has been shown that abstinence as education policy does not work. There will always be a percentage of kids who will have sex, no matter what we as parents want.

In addition, there will always be a percentage of parents who delude themselves into thinking their little angels are different. But I was a deacons kid who's best friend was the pastors kid. And we were both getting laid at every opportunity.

Campbell refused to attend the assembly, which was funded by a conservative religious organization called “Believe in West Virginia” and advertised with fliers that proclaimed “God’s plan for sexual purity.” Instead, she filed a complaint with the ACLU and began to speak out about her objections to this type of school-sponsored event. Campbell called Stenzel’s presentation “slut shaming” and said that it made many students uncomfortable.

GW Principal George Aulenbacher, on the other hand, didn’t see anything wrong with hosting Stenzel. “The only way to guarantee safety is abstinence. Sometimes, that can be a touchy topic, but I was not offended by her,” he told the West Virginia Gazette last week

http://thinkprogress.org/health/2013/04/17/1883121/west-virginia-abstinence-assembly/?mobile=nc

it takes two people to fuck and make a baby.

why attack the girls only?

why not make the boys bind their genitals to prevent sexual desire?

Its about as smart as pretending that people who are designed by millions of years to start fucking at a certain age will be changed by screaming at them and making them cry

bless her. She will go far far.

High Schooler Protests 'Slut-Shaming' Abstinence Assembly
A West Virginia high school student is filing an injunction against her principal, who she claims is threatening to punish her for speaking out against a factually inaccurate abstinence assembly at her school. Katelyn Campbell, who is the student body vice president at George Washington High School, alleges her principal threatened to call the college where she’s been accepted to report that she has “bad character.”

Via Twitter, Wellesley College has confirmed that Campbell doesn’t need to worry about her spot next year:

yea good for her and I vote republican but also a dad.

There is a legal maxim that says it is better to let 100 guilty men go free than convict one innocent man. The reverse seems to be true for the unborn: Better to kill 100 babies than prohibit one legitimate abortion.

Campbell refused to attend the assembly, which was funded by a conservative religious organization called “Believe in West Virginia” and advertised with fliers that proclaimed “God’s plan for sexual purity.” Instead, she filed a complaint with the ACLU and began to speak out about her objections to this type of school-sponsored event. Campbell called Stenzel’s presentation “slut shaming” and said that it made many students uncomfortable.

GW Principal George Aulenbacher, on the other hand, didn’t see anything wrong with hosting Stenzel. “The only way to guarantee safety is abstinence. Sometimes, that can be a touchy topic, but I was not offended by her,” he told the West Virginia Gazette last week

High Schooler Protests 'Slut-Shaming' Abstinence Assembly

it takes two people to fuck and make a baby.

why attack the girls only?

why not make the boys bind their genitals to prevent sexual desire?

Its about as smart as pretending that people who are designed by millions of years to start fucking at a certain age will be changed by screaming at them and making them cry

Very true that.

Why is it they go after girls but not boys?

the repreductive system of men is much less complicated

Its becuase this is not about what they claim it is about.

Its about subjugating women.

Why is it they go after girls but not boys?

the repreductive system of men is much less complicated

Its becuase this is not about what they claim it is about.

Its about subjugating women.

its just the way it is, but if liberals like you fight hard enough. republicans like me will listen.

Forum List

Back