pro-choice HS girl stands up to rw principal's thuggery

Dot Com

Nullius in verba
Feb 15, 2011
Fairfax, NoVA
bless her. She will go far far.

High Schooler Protests 'Slut-Shaming' Abstinence Assembly
A West Virginia high school student is filing an injunction against her principal, who she claims is threatening to punish her for speaking out against a factually inaccurate abstinence assembly at her school. Katelyn Campbell, who is the student body vice president at George Washington High School, alleges her principal threatened to call the college where she’s been accepted to report that she has “bad character.”

Via Twitter, Wellesley College has confirmed that Campbell doesn’t need to worry about her spot next year:

Last edited:
How dare the principal speak the obvious: Unwed births are the surest way to poverty and dysfunctional behavior in our society. But a great way to garner more Democratic voters.

Good she should get to stand up for herself. Same as anyone with conservative beliefs should be able to stand up for themselves.

A West Virginia high school student is filing an injunction against her principal, who she claims is threatening to punish her for speaking out against a factually inaccurate abstinence assembly at her school. Katelyn Campbell, who is the student body vice president at George Washington High School, alleges her principal threatened to call the college where she’s been accepted to report that she has “bad character.”

Via Twitter, Wellesley College has confirmed that Campbell doesn’t need to worry about her spot next year:

Sluts2.jpg

ummm..... she's not ugly. PLUS, we all know that abstinence is a pipe dream.

I agree, she's not ugly. I disagree, abstinence isn't a pipe dream. The only man I've ever had sex with is my husband, I sincerely doubt I'm the only one in the world who can say "no". And besides it's true, the only safe sex is no sex. 1/3 of all new aids patients claim they got aids while using a condom. I don't necessarily think abstinence only should be taught but abstinence should be stressed along with the dangers of sex, even so called "safe" sex.

Good for her.

I have a stupid school story, but the guy bot got arrested. I even have video.

When 8th grade Jared Marcum got dressed for school on Thursday he says he had no idea that his pro-Second Amendment shirt would initiate what he calls a fight over his First Amendment rights.

"I never thought it would go this far because honestly I don't see a problem with this, there shouldn't be a problem with this," Jared said.

It was the image of a gun printed on Jared's t-shirt that sparked a dispute between a Logan Middle School teacher and Jared, that ended with Jared suspended, arrested and facing two charges, obstruction and disturbing the education process, on his otherwise spotless record.

Jared's father Allen Lardieri says he's angry he had to rush from work to pick his son up from jail over something he says was blown way out of proportion.

"I don't' see how anybody would have an issue with a hunting rifle and NRA put on a t-shirt, especially when policy doesn't forbid it," Lardieri said.
8th grade student suspended, arrested over gun t-shirt - WOWK 13 Charleston, Huntington WV News, Weather, Sports

This is your chance to prove you actually believe in rights.

Last edited:
Gee, do ya think this story might be a little bit slanted, considering the source? And yes, she is ugly.

Good for her.

When 8th grade Jared Marcum got dressed for school on Thursday he says he had no idea that his pro-Second Amendment shirt would initiate what he calls a fight over his First Amendment rights.

"I never thought it would go this far because honestly I don't see a problem with this, there shouldn't be a problem with this," Jared said.

It was the image of a gun printed on Jared's t-shirt that sparked a dispute between a Logan Middle School teacher and Jared, that ended with Jared suspended, arrested and facing two charges, obstruction and disturbing the education process, on his otherwise spotless record.

Jared's father Allen Lardieri says he's angry he had to rush from work to pick his son up from jail over something he says was blown way out of proportion.

"I don't' see how anybody would have an issue with a hunting rifle and NRA put on a t-shirt, especially when policy doesn't forbid it," Lardieri said.
8th grade student suspended, arrested over gun t-shirt - WOWK 13 Charleston, Huntington WV News, Weather, Sports

good deflection :thup: Theres already a thread on that from ystrdy or the day before Bucko :eusa_hand: Lets stay on topic shall we? Good :)

Good for her.

good deflection :thup: Theres already a thread on that from ystrdy or the day before Bucko :eusa_hand: Lets stay on topic shall we? Good :)

Government stupidity is government stupidity.

Forum List

Back