Pro-Choice Conservative

"b0xcar*girl*

Jun 19, 2009
Gosport, Indiana
For you hard-core pro-abortionists out there. Although I am a conservative, I am pro-choice. Do you want to know why?
I believe a woman shouldn’t walk into an office and be told their only option in a crisis pregnancy is abortion. There are at least two other viable options (adoption or raising the child)!!!!!! Granted, I understand, not from personal experience though, but through the stories of others that a person in this situation is extremely vulnerable. However, by forcing a decision on someone you are not giving them a choice. That would be a classic example of letting someone else make an individual’s own decisions. On top of that, aren't there psychological and physical consequences of an abortion????? I believe a person should be informed on all the options available, as well as the consequences, and to see the communities and services available to assist in whatever decision is made.
Last year I volunteered for a Crisis Pregnancy Center. Now, I would have to investigate further, but I recall a conversation about Planned Parenthood having a campaign to promote birth control. Free samples were given to girls. Wonderful!!!!!!!! Here’s the catch: First of all, promotion of provocative behavior and second, the doses of birth control were so low they were likely not to do any good. Hmmmmmm..........
Just like many of our politicians, nobody has the good of the other person in mind. Instead, they only share a love for themselves and their pocketbooks. Plain, old-fashioned greed.
If you really wanted to help someone, would you just give them one option that seemingly benefits yourself?????? Or would you tell them pro’s and con’s while encouraging them to make a wise decision?????? Which is more polite and considerate????

For you hard-core pro-abortionists out there. Although I am a conservative, I am pro-choice. Do you want to know why?
I believe a woman shouldn’t walk into an office and be told their only option in a crisis pregnancy is abortion. There are at least two other viable options (adoption or raising the child)!!!!!! Granted, I understand, not from personal experience though, but through the stories of others that a person in this situation is extremely vulnerable. However, by forcing a decision on someone you are not giving them a choice. That would be a classic example of letting someone else make an individual’s own decisions. On top of that, aren't there psychological and physical consequences of an abortion????? I believe a person should be informed on all the options available, as well as the consequences, and to see the communities and services available to assist in whatever decision is made.
Last year I volunteered for a Crisis Pregnancy Center. Now, I would have to investigate further, but I recall a conversation about Planned Parenthood having a campaign to promote birth control. Free samples were given to girls. Wonderful!!!!!!!! Here’s the catch: First of all, promotion of provocative behavior and second, the doses of birth control were so low they were likely not to do any good. Hmmmmmm..........
Just like many of our politicians, nobody has the good of the other person in mind. Instead, they only share a love for themselves and their pocketbooks. Plain, old-fashioned greed.
If you really wanted to help someone, would you just give them one option that seemingly benefits yourself?????? Or would you tell them pro’s and con’s while encouraging them to make a wise decision?????? Which is more polite and considerate????

“If Democrats gained power, they will try to reverse these incredible gains, these are historic gains,” Trump told the audience at Susan B. Anthony List’s annual Campaign for Life event, referring to the strides made by his administration to defund abortion providers like Planned Parenthood and generally limit abortion services in the U.S.

“Every day between now and November we must work together to elect more lawmakers who share our values, cherish our heritage, and proudly stand for life,” Trump said.

Trump Rallies Conservatives With Promise Of More Abortion Curbs | HuffPost

Pro choice people better vote this November. 9 years later Republicans have attacked a woman's right to choose. Slowly but surely.

168 Anti-Abortion Laws Have Already Been Introduced In 2017

168 Anti-Abortion Bills Have Already Been Introduced In 2017

Doesn't matter what you are personally. You voted for the anti abortion party and now it's happening

Alabama Lt. Governor Admits State Abortion Ban Is Direct Attempt To End Roe v. Wade | HuffPost

Doesn't matter what you are personally. You voted for the anti abortion party and now it's happening

Alabama Lt. Governor Admits State Abortion Ban Is Direct Attempt To End Roe v. Wade | HuffPost

What a disappointment to the pro-death abortionists that fewer babies might be slaughtered mercilessly. How hard it must be for them to cut back on their ration of blood!

In the 1960's...let us say, "Before the Pill," and before there were other chemical means of preventing pregnancy, to obtain or perform an abortion was a felony in most states. Moreover, it was a terribly disreputable thing to do, because "everyone" knew that abortion was tantamount to infanticide.

Abortions did occur, of course, but they were rare and usually obtained in a far distant state with less restrictive laws.

There was also the occasional story of some woman being seriously injured in a botched abortion attempt. Again, it happened but very rarely.

What happened when a girl got pregnant? If she was married, she had the kid. If not married, the father was identified and was convinced to marry the mother. Usually it was no big problem (the couple was at least on friendly terms, eh?), but occasionally some pressure was applied, hence the term, "Shotgun wedding."

And make no mistake, before The Pill MOST couples elected not to have sex before marriage. Indeed, the cultural norm was that a "good" girl was a virgin until her wedding night. For "bad" girls, a prophylactic was called for, and it was the boy's obligation to - as the Boy Scouts say - "Be Prepared."

When The Pill arrived on the scene, there was theoretically no reason for an unplanned pregnancy to occur. Between The Pill, IUD's prophylactics, and abstinence, every couple made a CHOICE to either avoid pregnancy or assume that risk. Whether they cared to accept it in those terms or not.

For those of us who lived through this history of modern contraception it is more than a little bit irritating to hear claims and assertions that if "we" take away the "Constitutional right" to get an abortion, we are forcing women to have babies they don't want.

Bullshit. The time to make your CHOICE is before you engage in reproductive behavior. Once a baby is in the Oven...it's too late. That's not just "tissue" in there.

What a disappointment to the pro-death abortionists that fewer babies might be slaughtered mercilessly. How hard it must be for them to cut back on their ration of blood!
Ah so now I see why you vote against your own financial interests. Anti abortion weirdo

" Informed Consent "

* Information For Those With Selective Options *

Whatever the term conservative is meant to imply , it is synonymous with government management of private affairs by most definitions , placing most deongtological thought on abortion somewhere in offense of the us first amendment establishment clause .

The purpose of a state is to represent the interests of its individual citizens first and foremost ; and , a criteria for citizenship is birth ; and , a criteria for empathy is sentience - Thalamocortical radiations - Wikipedia .

Additionally exceeding in the mundane is how " assuming self designated title of fiscal " conservatives spend taxpayer money to litigate pet peeve legislation whether its public policies are consistent with us constitution or not - Poll : Should Politicians Be Privately Responsible For Unconstitutional Legislation ? .

Additionally exceeding in the mundane is how " assuming self designated title of fiscal " conservatives ignore the consequence of taxpayer money when 75% of abortions occur among women between 0% and 200% of of the poverty line .

The catholic missionaries are shuttling illegals into the us , pandering to sustain the poor and destitute , promoting go forth and multiply , forsaking them of birth control and abortion , depriving them of any anticipation or informed consent or solution to mitigate the consequences for when the planet is full and too many are too many to be relevant .

Sounds to me like you’re a typical idiot

Back in 2009 there may have been a few actual conservatives left who supported a woman's right to privacy.

Today there are no actual conservatives.

Nonsense.

Babies are not being slaughtered, that's a lie.

Nonsense.

It is the patently obvious truth. Do you think the ghouls at PP somehow convince babies to commit suicide in the womb? If you haven't seen video of how the democrat death procedure is performed, don't.

Nonsense.

It is the patently obvious truth. Do you think the ghouls at PP somehow convince babies to commit suicide in the womb? If you haven't seen video of how the democrat death procedure is performed, don't.
Let us liberals do what we do. Eventually we will go extinct and you conservatives will rule.

" Confounding Whim With Out Come "

* Abate Meant Informed Consent Contract *

Let us liberals do what we do. Eventually we will go extinct and you conservatives will rule.
Two issues prevail with which neither the left have been able to contend :

1 ) us constitution basis for individual liberty to abortion : states represent citizens ; citizenship is bequeathed by birth , equal protection requires birth :
http://laws.findlaw.com/us/410/113.html
Blackmun, Roe V. Wade, in the statement, "Logically, of course, a legitimate state interest in this area need not stand or fall on acceptance of the belief that life begins at conception or at some other point prior to live birth."

2 ) ethical basis for individual liberty to abortion : empathy for suffering requires sentience :

Content at the following link continues to represent their official scientific position on foetal pain e Journal of American Medical Association ( JAMA ) :

https://serendipstudio.org/local/scisoc/brownbag/brownbag0506/fetalpain.pdf Evidence Synthesis
Pain perception requires conscious recognition or awareness of a noxious stimulus. Neither withdrawal reflexes nor hormonal stress responses to
invasive procedures prove the existence of fetal pain, because they can be elicited by nonpainful stimuli and occur without conscious cortical processing. Fetal awareness of noxious stimuli requires functional thalamocortical connections. Thalamocortical fibers begin appearing between 23 to 30 weeks’ gestational age, while electroencephalography suggests the capacity for functional pain perception in preterm neonates probably does not exist before 29 or 30 weeks. For fetal surgery, women may receive generalanesthesia and/or analgesics intended for placental transfer, and parenteral opioids may be administered to the fetus under direct or sonographic visualization. In these circumstances, administration of anesthesia and analgesia serves purposes unrelated to reduction of fetal pain, including inhibition of fetal movement, prevention of fetal hormonal stress responses, and induction of uterine atony.

This is a general link to Thalamocortical radiations - Wikipedia .

Forum List

Back