Be a ladies man .

Joshuail

Rookie
Jun 19, 2009
How and where can I pick up new tips and ideas for dating? All that I have been doing has become very common and boring. How do I spice up my dating escapades?

Oh, dear. Well, if I met somebody who claimed to be a lady's man, I would look real quick to find the exit foor!!!!!!!

However, if you are serious, and I mean serious (no goofing off) about finding someone very special, here's my list (from the lady's point of view) based upon personal experiece:

Always be a gentleman. Different girls have different opinions on that, so maybe try to get a feel for what she likes. I like doors to be opened, ONLY appropraite touch, and meaningful conversation without too much vulgar content.

NEVER stand a girl up. Great way to start a trusting relationship.

Make sure you agree on absolutely everything that defines a person's morailty. Truth, honesty, religion, money, responsibility, kids, everything. Otherwise, forget it. you'll spend too much time arguing.

If the girl isn't exactly what you want, nicely explain to her, "no." Don't leave her hanging.

And don't wait 40 years to figure out the important things, like the examples I just gave.

Now if you don't care about anything but beauty and sex, then disregard what advice I have just given. Partying and living for the moment won't get a person too far in life.

Oh, dear. Well, if I met somebody who claimed to be a lady's man, I would look real quick to find the exit foor!!!!!!!

However, if you are serious, and I mean serious (no goofing off) about finding someone very special, here's my list (from the lady's point of view) based upon personal experiece:

Always be a gentleman. Different girls have different opinions on that, so maybe try to get a feel for what she likes. I like doors to be opened, ONLY appropraite touch, and meaningful conversation without too much vulgar content.

NEVER stand a girl up. Great way to start a trusting relationship.

Make sure you agree on absolutely everything that defines a person's morailty. Truth, honesty, religion, money, responsibility, kids, everything. Otherwise, forget it. you'll spend too much time arguing.

If the girl isn't exactly what you want, nicely explain to her, "no." Don't leave her hanging.

And don't wait 40 years to figure out the important things, like the examples I just gave.

Now if you don't care about anything but beauty and sex, then disregard what advice I have just given. Partying and living for the moment won't get a person too far in life.

Doesn't look like he's looking for the marryin' type to me. :eusa_whistle:

Doesn't look like he's looking for the marryin' type to me. :eusa_whistle:

I'm gonna agree with you on this one, duck. "Ladies man" is a bit different than "gentleman looking for long-term love". Or something like that.

Gotta tell ya.... For someone advertisin', it sure got awful quiet.... Now isn't that what I just said a day or say ago? "False advertising"?

How and where can I pick up new tips and ideas for dating? All that I have been doing has become very common and boring. How do I spice up my dating escapades?

Shave off all your body hair and sing Pink's Hey Mr. President at any lesbian bar.

I met my 9th wife that way.

Know your audience, for one.. One does not log on to a political board full of ex Military personnel, neanderthals, heavy drinkers, etc. and ask how to become a ladies man.

Know your audience, for one.. One does not log on to a political board full of ex Military personnel, neanderthals, heavy drinkers, etc. and ask how to become a ladies man.

Point for you.... But maybe he was seeking the ladies' advice....

Forum List

Back