Pro choice ad stirs up vaccine debate

So you want to turn the clock back 100 years and watch children to die of childhood diseases?

So you want to turn the clock back 100 years and watch children to die of childhood diseases?
Shouldn't it be an individuals right to infuse or refuse what they take into their body as they themselves chose, or their legal guardian.

Like I said google vaccine court. Kids are dying from vaccines that aren't needed because the diseases they pretend to protect against. These diseases died out or were dying out before the vaccines came along because of sanitary conditions being upgraded etc. The ONLY reason the US government has made a vaccine court is because the vaccine industry blackmailed them into it and the US government seriously thinks these vaccines are worth protecting the industry for. They aren't. try doing some objective research. I find it HILARIOUS that doctors are great doctors and do wonders for patients UNTIL they question vaccines dangers. If there was no danger why not let the supposed few cases go to court against the vaccine makers and not the government?
Shouldn't it be an individuals right to infuse or refuse what they take into their body as they themselves chose, or their legal guardian.
Yes and they do. As long as you don't live in West Va or Mississippi and right now California's goes into effect I believe in June of next year unless we can stop the new medical tyranny law.

Forum List

Back