Pro abortionists

buckeye45_73

Lakhota's my *****
Jun 4, 2011
are lovely people, these people are sick freaks

Pro-Abortion Wendy Davis Backers Tell Legislator "I Hope Your Daughter's Raped" | LifeNews.com

I cant wait for Wendy Davis to run for govenor on this platform! MAybe her theme song will be Hail Satan!

The paid protesters opposing the late-term abortion ban in Texas are doing more than rallying outside the legislature against the pro-life bill. They’re threatening pro-life state legislators and their staffers.

Paid protestors, liberals dont have much grassroots support...

yep lovely people, hoping others get raped....wow...just so they can fuck around at the club and then get their "PROBELM" taken care of.....heartless retards these liberals are.

RW IDIOTS!! Thank god next year there'll be free BC - No thanks to you a-holes....5K/year dead women
before Roe, hater dupes....

franco with more madeup stats......glad to see he supports this kind of stuff.......somehow I always knew he would.....

RW IDIOTS!! Thank god next year there'll be free BC - No thanks to you a-holes....5K/year dead women

13,000,000 aborted black children after Roe, more than 50% of black fetuses aborted in New York. That's GENOCIDE.

Can you just imagine how much higher the crime rate would be? New York would look like Detroit.:eek:

13,000,000 aborted black children after Roe, more than 50% of black fetuses aborted in New York. That's GENOCIDE.

isnt it funny when you look at liberal positions that you might think they were in favor of slavery and jim crow, like say........hmmmmm....democrats were.....interesting, but hey they do give free housing, schooling, food and medical care for minorities....just like slave owners did.......and this time they just let the blacks kill each other instead of having an overseer do it.

A piece of shit Texas GOP politician just days ago called pro-woman's rights supporters terrorists.

Where is your outrage now right wingers?

Texas Republican calls pro-choice crowd ?terrorist? | The Raw Story

They are, they tried to disrupt the political process....show me the last time republicans/conservatives walked in a statehouse or the capital and tried to do that?

oh and the fact that they say hail statan and hope people are raped doesnt help their cause.....you lose

Forum List

Back