Pro-abortionists furious at Tim Tebow ad

Yup, abortions never happen in the Philippines!!!

Official estimates put annual abortions at 400,000 to 500,000, and rising. The World Health Organization estimate puts the figure at nearly 800,000, one of the highest rates of unsafe abortions in Asia.

Seventy percent of unwanted pregnancies in the Philippines end in abortion said Jean-Marc Olivé, the country representative of the World Health Organization. One of four pregnancies in the Philippines end in abortion, according to Pro-Life Philippines, an anti-abortion group.
http://www.nytimes.com/2005/05/15/world/asia/15iht-phils.html

It was a filipino doctor genius. He wouldn't have been allowed to even suggest it. But it's nice to see you struggling to tap dance around the deception. I bet you even read or heard the airplane comment somewhere else and decided to repeat it because you thought it sounded good.....without thinking.....

And you evidence that proves that doctors in the Philippines aren't allowed to suggest abortions? Oh and I've known about airplanes since I was a young boy watching the suckers soar through the sky, so I didn't need to read it here.

You don't know the abortion laws. If you did you wouldn't have asked that question.

Hey stupid, speeding, robbery, murder etc.. is against the law yet it happens everyday all over the world. Besides they do have abortions in the philipines, but obviously your not bright enough to know that.

It was a filipino doctor genius. He wouldn't have been allowed to even suggest it. But it's nice to see you struggling to tap dance around the deception. I bet you even read or heard the airplane comment somewhere else and decided to repeat it because you thought it sounded good.....without thinking.....

And you evidence that proves that doctors in the Philippines aren't allowed to suggest abortions? Oh and I've known about airplanes since I was a young boy watching the suckers soar through the sky, so I didn't need to read it here.

You don't know the abortion laws. If you did you wouldn't have asked that question.

I'm still waiting on that evidence!

Official estimates put annual abortions at 400,000 to 500,000, and rising. The World Health Organization estimate puts the figure at nearly 800,000, one of the highest rates of unsafe abortions in Asia.

Seventy percent of unwanted pregnancies in the Philippines end in abortion said Jean-Marc Olivé, the country representative of the World Health Organization. One of four pregnancies in the Philippines end in abortion, according to Pro-Life Philippines, an anti-abortion group.

Lol.......and you still don't get it!

Pretty funny you posted a video that says she did consider having an abortion. How could she have been told by a doctor to have an abortion where the doctor could not have done the abortion?

Because there are such things in this world called airplanes.

Poor argument CL... the fact is that he would not have been legally to suggest it. You know as well as I do, for the right price a person will do things that are not legal. He would have taken a big risk for doing so, but then for the right price he might have been willing to do it. At the very least, if he suggested it and she balked and went to the officials, it would have been his word against hers and nothing would have happened.

When abortion was illegal here in the states, there were still medical professionals that would suggest abortion. It wasn't legal, but it was done.

Immie

Lol.......and you still don't get it!

You're right. He doesn't get it. He hasnt yet realized that you dont care what evidence there is contrary to your position. You think abortion is so important that you can ignore that.

Im sure he will get it very soon. You can only put your hands over your ears and keep your eyes shut for so long before everyone realizes that you dont really care about the facts.

I didn't even pay attention to that commercial until the woman talking was tackled at the end. I thought it was an extension of the Betty White/Snickers commercial.

Wonder how many people in bars and Super Bowl parties heard the "message". $2.5 million dollars worth of message.

You're right. He doesn't get it. He hasnt yet realized that you dont care what evidence there is contrary to your position.
There is no evidence. only supposition. No doctor has come forward to back up her story. Till then, it's just her claiming it happened. I think she made the entire thing up, to make herself into a celebrity. The anti-choicers are just helping to feed her fantasy. Poor Teddy! His mother is a flake!

I didn't even pay attention to that commercial until the woman talking was tackled at the end. I thought it was an extension of the Betty White/Snickers commercial.

Wonder how many people in bars and Super Bowl parties heard the "message". $2.5 million dollars worth of message.
$2.5 million that could have gone to help Haiti.

Same could be said about any of the commercials.

You could cancel your internet subscription and sell your PC and donate that money to Hati. That is, if you are really that concerned about them.

You could cancel your internet subscription and sell your PC and donate that money to Hati. That is, if you are really that concerned about them.
I don't have an internet subscription, just a connection. :lol:

I piggyback and donate the savings to a social justice non profit.

And I don't even claim to be a caring" Christian. :lol:

You're right. He doesn't get it. He hasnt yet realized that you dont care what evidence there is contrary to your position.
There is no evidence. only supposition. No doctor has come forward to back up her story. Till then, it's just her claiming it happened. I think she made the entire thing up, to make herself into a celebrity. The anti-choicers are just helping to feed her fantasy. Poor Teddy! His mother is a flake!

His name is Tim you dimwitted fuck!

I'm glad that's all you have to find fault with my statement. :lol:

I don't have an internet subscription, just a connection. :lol:

I piggyback and donate the savings to a social justice non profit.

And I don't even claim to be a caring" Christian. :lol:

You have no problem misrepresenting everything else, why draw the line at religion?

I was watching for the commercial and it was almost over before I even realized it was the commercial I had been specifically watching for.

I think the only way they can justify the production of that ad was in the controversy that it sparked before the Super Bowl. The ad itself was hardly eye catching.

Immie

I'm glad that's all you have to find fault with my statement. :lol:

The rest of your rant is mere opinion. I corrected you on the facts and the fact is Tim's name isn't Teddy.

Forum List

Back