Privacy Rights

Brick Gold

Gold Member
Jan 30, 2022
In the USA any fuggut in a uniform throwing a ball around is free to stalk working class citizens and take their freedoms away, including the rights to privacy. But elsewhere in the world, especially Europe, personal privacy in the home and data protection on the internet is fiercely guarded and unconditoonally given. Loss of privacy is the hallmark of a communist takeover. Lets explore all the countries better than the USA at protecting privacy and disallowing strangers to spy on you in your home. (Theres a lot of them)

Swiss Privacy Laws in 2022: The Best in the World?​

17 Countries with GDPR-like Data Privacy Laws​

The Privacy Mindset Of The EU Vs. The US​

Best Companies For Internet Privacy

Operationalize Privacy into Business Value.
Earn your customers' trust and your board's resources.

For those of us trapped in the USA staring at a document called the Bill Of Rights and fully knowing it doesnt mean shit these other countries are mighty attractive. Can we escape the growing communist threat in America before its too late?

Its sad this topic didnt generate a discussion as I am sure youve been seriously at odds with invasiveness in technology and the misuse of tech at the least. Everyone is affected and losing your small piece of personal space cant be good for anyone. Maybe I didnt bring up the matter in the right way. Personally I am fed up with needing to put up a hard fight for this losing battle in my life and there doesnt appear to be a real solution to reclaim that lost solitude we all used to have.

Forum List

Back