Prisoners of Sex

Sharia law is openly accepted by many here. In the name of religion, many want to take basic freedoms and choices away from women

As it is, they are in favor of paying women less than men for the same job.

The hatred of women extends to children as well because underpaid women support the children of dead beat dads.

Many on the right would end food stamps and all other welfare that helps women and children.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Welfare and food stamps do not help women and children. It enslaves them to government.

Just when we all think you have reached bottom, you lower the bar yet again.

I find sex more liberating than restrictive
The sex trade is legal, taxed, regulated and unionized back in New Zealand. The rest of the world is behind on that, and the US sex trade is so terrible because the government punishes sex workers and forces them to work under gangs and pimps. Making prostitution illegal is just as stupid as the war on alcohol and now drugs, as it creates crime and makes the nation less safe.

While there is a legitimate necessity of discussion for legalizing sex workers, I have not noticed that this is that discussion. This seems to be a discussion on the growth of promiscuity as a female lifestyle. Which would pretty much make the legalization of prostitution a moot point. There are more women giving it up for free than women wishing to make whoring a career.

It truly is one of the most sickening things to me, the sex slave trade.

Here's the quintessential link with the pertinent facts, koshergrl:

https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/fields/2196.html

1) you don't have the quintessential answer to anything, 2) you know nothing about the Muslim world

There are decent men in every culture; in Muslim culture, decent Muslim men do not go around calling women the 'C' word. You are not a decent man, even by Muslim standards.

Using the 'C' word repeatedly, as well as the 'B' word (especially to a woman who has used no swear words): this is not something a non-Chauvinist does--this is something a misogynist does. This is a man who is no friend to women.

I assume you are talking about the words bitch and ****.

Does your judgement apply if the same person uses those words to both men and women?

What if they are from a country other than the US where the word ****, in particular, doesn't hold the same stigma?

What country would that be, exactly? I'm curious.

Although the French word "con" is a term to describe female genitalia and has spawned a number of words where the degree of vulgarity varies, the word "con" as spoken for example in the south of France is almost a term of endearment. In fact one of the most popular movies in France is "Le diner de cons". "Con" has evolved to mean silly or foolish while still retaining its original meaning. What is interesting is that less sexually repressed cultures don't seem to have an issue with the word.

Why are some people so afraid of it and would prefer it be banned?

Nobody wants the word banned. We just think use of it is indicative of a desire to demean females.

France...it figures. Sharia culture is so well known for cherishing females.

You should start a thread about the word "****" and how it is in no way significant of the desire to demean or trivialize women.

Meanwhile, allow us to continue to discuss the topic of this thread. Which is not about how wonderful the word **** is.

1) you don't have the quintessential answer to anything, 2) you know nothing about the Muslim world

There are decent men in every culture; in Muslim culture, decent Muslim men do not go around calling women the 'C' word. You are not a decent man, even by Muslim standards.

Using the 'C' word repeatedly, as well as the 'B' word (especially to a woman who has used no swear words): this is not something a non-Chauvinist does--this is something a misogynist does. This is a man who is no friend to women.

I assume you are talking about the words bitch and ****.

Does your judgement apply if the same person uses those words to both men and women?

What if they are from a country other than the US where the word ****, in particular, doesn't hold the same stigma?[/QUOTE]

What country would that be, exactly? I'm curious.

Did I answer your question?

Although the French word "con" is a term to describe female genitalia and has spawned a number of words where the degree of vulgarity varies, the word "con" as spoken for example in the south of France is almost a term of endearment. In fact one of the most popular movies in France is "Le diner de cons". "Con" has evolved to mean silly or foolish while still retaining its original meaning. What is interesting is that less sexually repressed cultures don't seem to have an issue with the word.

I am sceptical of the fact you have any idea what you are talking about. I will be spending all of July and August in the South of France, so I'll find out about this. The average person in France is not what Americans believe them to be; i.e., you believe in a stereotype, not in what are in fact normal, ordinary French people. One of my dearest friends for the past 25 years is French, born and raised, and she doesn't use this word nor think it is a term of endearment. I think you don't know what you are talking about.

Last edited:
I like the word bitch. I am a proud bitch. It is a compliment. I was much bitchier when I was younger, but I can manage a good bitch when necessary.

A bitch is a female dog that has not been spayed. The bitch is bossy, imperial, and used to being obeyed by male dogs. Male dogs are always subservient to the bitch, except when she is in season. The bitch rules! Bitches have all the power.

I am sceptical of the fact you have any idea what you are talking about. I will be spending all of July and August in the South of France, so I'll find out about this. The average person in France is not what Americans believe them to be; i.e., you believe in a stereotype, not in what are in fact normal, ordinary French people. One of my dearest friends for the past 25 years is French, born and raised, and she doesn't use this word nor think it is a term of endearment. I think you don't know what you are talking about.

Wonderful. I envy you. And yes, it's people who are ignorant about France who say such stupid stuff as we see here.

Have a great time and visit the art caves for me. And go to Carcassonne. It's beyond belief.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

This tension between sexual expectations and social reality is a potential problem for both sexes, but for a variety of reasons — social, cultural and biological — it’s more likely to produce toxic reactions in the male of the species. Such toxicity need not lead to murder (as it usually, mercifully, does not) to be a source of widespread misery, both for the men who wallow in it and the women unfortunate enough to be targets for their bile. "
What kind of horse shit is this? Guys fortunately don't generally murder women if they don't get laid? What a ****. Which, by the way, is the female equivalent of a prick. Someone that creates a problem apparently for the sole reason to have a cause to live for. If you don't want sex, don't do it. The fact is it's very rare for a guy not to want it, if they move on to a woman that is willing, where's the problem? You both got what you wanted.

Hurray---Being a goody two shoes is an insult again. We've made it full circle.

( or did we ever really leave it ? )

This tension between sexual expectations and social reality is a potential problem for both sexes, but for a variety of reasons — social, cultural and biological — it’s more likely to produce toxic reactions in the male of the species. Such toxicity need not lead to murder (as it usually, mercifully, does not) to be a source of widespread misery, both for the men who wallow in it and the women unfortunate enough to be targets for their bile. "
What kind of horse shit is this? Guys fortunately don't generally murder women if they don't get laid? What a ****. Which, by the way, is the female equivalent of a prick. Someone that creates a problem apparently for the sole reason to have a cause to live for. If you don't want sex, don't do it. The fact is it's very rare for a guy not to want it, if they move on to a woman that is willing, where's the problem? You both got what you wanted.

Perhaps you can explain how your misogynistic rant has anything to do with the OP...aside from proving the point of the OP.

Forum List

Back