Princess Leia autopsy reveals she had cocaine, heroin, and ecstasy in her body

As a Gen-Xer who grew up on Star Wars, that's very sad that Ms. Fisher was unable to conquer her personal demons. I know she did coke for so many years and claimed to have quit, I assumed all of that nose-powdering simply wore her heart out over the years. Still, I like to picture her as one of those blue-shimmering "force ghosts" now.

What's interesting about Carrie Fisher is that in real life, she was a funnier, more colorful, "human live wire" of a person than she was as Princess Leia of the cinnamin rolls on either side of her head. Much like another one of my favorites, Janis, it's like she was too much of an intense, turbulent personality for her own good.

Good.......Goooood!
9x47d.jpg

Let the Drugs flow through you!

Nothing good about this.

When it comes to drug abuse (she was already a diagnosed bipolar so you can imagine how much more "interesting" that made her mental problem), I guess you could say that Ms. Fisher got "seduced by the Dark Side."

I don't think Carrie Fisher was a happy person.

Of course she wasn't; as a bipolar she was full of brutal mood swings. Even without the avalanche of drugs she did. I can only hope she found the peace in death she was never able to find in life.

Forum List

Back