Princess Leia autopsy reveals she had cocaine, heroin, and ecstasy in her body

Drugs don't hurt anyone.

who said that, moron?

there is a difference between not hurting anyone and shouldn't be criminalized.

shmuck
Why would anyone want cocaine, heroin or ecstasy criminalized?

oh... I dunno... why wouldn't someone want alcohol criminalized for all of the same reasons.

now how many people die from alcohol each year and how many from ecstasy? or cocaine? or heroin?

knowledge... get some.

by the by, the point was not to let you scum politicize someone's death.

but nice troll.

Why on earth would I be happy about that?
I'm disgusted that she was such a drug user, but I have been extremely sad that an actor from such an iconic role is gone.

I'd say disgust is the wrong emotion.

sympathy maybe?

she was damaged and never said otherwise.

Drugs don't hurt anyone.

who said that, moron?

shmuck

oh... I dunno... why wouldn't someone want alcohol criminalized for all of the same reasons.

now how many people die from alcohol each year and how many from ecstasy? or cocaine? or heroin?

knowledge... get some.

but nice troll.
So heroin is as harmless as having a beer to you.

You validate how whacked out and delusional the left are.

Good.......Goooood!
9x47d.jpg

Let the Drugs flow through you!

Everything in moderation. I`ve talked with people who watch FOX news all day and believe in Alex Jones. They`re beyond help.

Drugs don't hurt anyone.

who said that, moron?

shmuck

knowledge... get some.

but nice troll.

harmless?

I dunno. I don't know any heroin addicts... but I know of a lot of people who screwed their lives up with alcohol.

but you can stop putting words into my mouth any time now.

misrepresenting what people say isn't an art.... any two year old like you can do it.

so either you're doing it purposely or you're too stupid to understand what you read.

Drugs don't hurt anyone.

who said that, moron?

shmuck

knowledge... get some.

but nice troll.

harmless?

I dunno. I don't know any heroin addicts... but I know of a lot of people who screwed their lives up with alcohol.

misrepresenting what people say isn't an art.... any two year old like you can do it.

so either you're doing it purposely or you're too stupid to understand what you read.
It's all right there in this thread. You justify heroin, cocaine and ecstasy use because beer is legal.

BTW - I know drug users, and they are all walking dead.

who said that, moron?

shmuck

knowledge... get some.

but nice troll.

harmless?

It's all right there in this thread. You justify heroin, cocaine and ecstasy use because beer is legal.

so putting them in jail does what, dum dum?

and you clearly are incapable of reading with comprehension. you might want to work on that

knowledge... get some.

but nice troll.

harmless?

so putting them in jail does what, dum dum?

and you clearly are incapable of reading with comprehension. you might want to work on that
Don't change topics. You admit you have no first hand knowledge of what illegal drugs do to people. Your ignorance is why you want it legalized.

I would not wish my worst enemies live thru what drug use does to you. Educate yourself before making such major decisions.

Forum List

Back