Primary causes for mass shootings?

Primary causes for mass shootings? Choose three

• Contrary/unhealthy thought, such as men are women, fat is beautiful, inciting racism, etc.

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • The assault on traditional values, U.S. history and God

Votes: 11 40.7%
  • Multi-culturism

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Over-population

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Virtual world (internet, texting), losing touch & respect, social decline, 2 much info., propaganda

Votes: 15 55.6%
  • Guns & the NRA

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Lack of responsibility, and the inability and desire to solve basic problems, pampered public

Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Hollywood sucks and same with mainstream music.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Selfishness

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Other

Votes: 8 29.6%

• Total voters
You can keep making up all the bs reasons you think causes mass shootings until your fantasy worlds are over you will never see what's right in front of you.

upload_2018-2-23_16-59-22.png

School Shooters & Stabbings Committed by those on Psychiatric Drugs | CCHR International

In this case.... Lax discipline laws in schools.

Yep. I grew up without a father, and I was just telling a story how my science teacher threw me across the room for testing him. That was the last time I did too. He was a Korean War vet. Do that today and our entire society becomes a snowstorm.

That's because we had strong values. We've regressed and by a large margin. Those who deny that are dumb, ignorant or lying.
It’s because we had dads.

Not all dads are good. My biological father as well as the stepfathers that I had were less than honorable men.
The fact that you had multiple fathers doesn't bode well.
Anecdotal evidence doesn't justify intentionally unstructured families.

..it's what humans have been doing since they were human--killing
..you can't change humans to be inhuman
..they are pissed off and HATE
..the Vegas shooting appears to have maybe been partially thrill kills/elderly that gives up hope and love of life
..serial killers kill for the thrill/high of power--with sex being part of it
..these kids are killing because they are pissed off
people murder for:
hate
sex
love
$$$
thrill
jealousy
etc
....the internet/social media exacerbates and greatly warps the above

allow me to add/refine to post # 46
the internet/social media is not the primary cause--as stated--it exacerbates and warps the primary causes stated in post # 46

That's because we had strong values. We've regressed and by a large margin. Those who deny that are dumb, ignorant or lying.

Not all dads are good. My biological father as well as the stepfathers that I had were less than honorable men.

Doesn't bode well? Hey, although I didn't have a father and became an orphan at 8 doesn't mean that I didn't have people I adopted as a father figure. One of them was my Grandfather, and there were several supervisors during my career that took me under their wing and made sure I knew how to do things the right way.

20 years of military service and now retired? I'd say I did allright.

What it really boils down to is religion and rearing.

If you don't believe in the after life, then you have no fear of dying. Do what you want and no penalty to pay. It's the same mentality of middle-east terrorists. They actually believe they will be rewarded in heaven for killing innocent people. It's a mental sickness.

Our country has been feminizing males for the last couple of decades; shielding them from any form of humiliation. They grow up not knowing how to deal with negative emotions, and are hit blindsided when it finally happens. While most try to learn how to deal with negative emotions, others fly off the handle and end up killing a bunch of people.

Well, Ray, I for one am very grateful that you are all churched up, because by your argument, that may be the only reason that you are not a mass killer!

I don't know what causes these shootings and massacres, but it's always males that do it. Maybe start there. Most always young males although there was that shooter in Vegas that was in his '60s.

Single women have been raising kids for thousands of years, whether from death or divorce or whatever.

Several of the mass shootings over the years, the perp had both parents or stable family unit

Doesn't bode well? Hey, although I didn't have a father and became an orphan at 8 doesn't mean that I didn't have people I adopted as a father figure. One of them was my Grandfather, and there were several supervisors during my career that took me under their wing and made sure I knew how to do things the right way.

20 years of military service and now retired? I'd say I did allright.
I didn't mean that you didn't persevere. But your circumstance didn't bode well. You survived. Good for you.
Too many kids don't and it doesn't have to be this way and didn't used to be.

There's an awful lot of Facebook going around with some valid reasons why. The primary agreement is lack of discipline, which social agencies have taken away from schools, and to some level parents as well.

First we built the snowflake. Some of those snowflakes became killers.

1. Ban of The Holy Bible and Christianity from the Schools
2. leftist experiments
3. No separated education of boys and girls

Let schools be like hundred years ago and it will be no mass shootings and crime

1913-14bkball.jpg

Mt-Carmel-SS-Class-1914.jpg

Modern 'schools' after leftist experiments

maxresdefault.jpg

I don't know what causes these shootings and massacres, but it's always males that do it. Maybe start there. Most always young males although there was that shooter in Vegas that was in his '60s.

No...not always....the firs postal shooter was woman, one of the earliest school shooters was a woman and then you had the San Bernadino couple...one of them was a woman.....

Single women have been raising kids for thousands of years, whether from death or divorce or whatever.

Several of the mass shootings over the years, the perp had both parents or stable family unit

The perp was adopted and his adopted dad died when he was 6....

Forum List

Back