Pretzel M&M's

jillian

Princess
Apr 4, 2006
The Other Side of Paradise
The perfect combination of salt, chocolate and crunch....

they had to have been invented by a woman

product_pretzelmms.png

Last edited:

product_pretzelmms.png

and now a pic! You are SSSOOO BBBAADD! Now i am going to have to hunt them down!

I know Vegas!

product_pretzelmms.png

and now a pic! You are SSSOOO BBBAADD! Now i am going to have to hunt them down!

I know Vegas!

my son discovered them. i had to buy him a box of individual packages at costco. i cannot open any of them.

but they are wicked good.

Peanut Butter M&Ms > Pretzel M&Ms

I guess I'll never get the chocolate/pretzel thing but then again I'm not a big fan of pretzels.

product_pretzelmms.png

My soul tearing decision every night breaks down to "Sometimes You Feel Like A Nut, Sometimes You Don't". I cannot decide which I love more. Mound's or Almond Joy's. The pressure is killing me!!! Make the voices in my head either stop or play nice!!! Help Meeee!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: Never mind. ;)

Those are probably pretty delicious. I like those pretzel sticks that are dipped in milk chocolate and then there's like this swirl of white chocolate around them.

I wrote about the pretzel M&Ms a while back, at first I liked them but I have come to the conclusion that they are a bit dry for my taste, I prefer the coconut M&Ms.

I thought they were OK.

My wife will not touch them. She will not eat salty/sweet combinations. She thinks they are gross.

So no nuts in her ice cream, no chocolate covered pretzels, etc.

Forum List

Back