Zone1 Pretty girl in daisy dukes shooting iguanas with air rifle

Low 50s today.. Brrr!
I have no paying trip today. Don't know what it like outside. 73 in my condo though. I may climb a tree this afternoon see if I can get a doe. Might get some Miller light and stay warm also. My old ass could use a day being warm. That aluminum hull beat the ever loving crap out me yesterday on those waves. Took a wiz and no blood so that's good.

I have no paying trip today. Don't know what it like outside. 73 in my condo though. I may climb a tree this afternoon see if I can get a doe. Might get some Miller light and stay warm also. My old ass could use a day being warm. That aluminum hull beat the ever loving crap out me yesterday on those waves. Took a wiz and no blood so that's good.
You got kidney stones?

Oh man, I don't miss beating around the water with every other second being a jolt to your body.

What boat was that? I liked to call it "the beater" or "backbreaker" because it beats ya up.

I think it was a Bayliner. Miles of just thoomp thoomp thoomp thoomp.

Not something that's missed at all.

Last edited:
You got kidney stones?

Oh man, I don't miss beating around the water with every other second being a jolt to your body.

What boat was that? I liked to call it "the beater" or "backbreaker" because it beats ya up.

I think it was a Bayliner. Miles of just thoomp thoomp thoomp thoomp.

Not something that's missed at all.
Getting sound waves shot at them. So not for much longer. I was running a 33 ft Duckwater. They make em in Guernsey County, Ohio. It's Amish country down there. Will hunt six clients, captain and mate. When I pull that thing just about every one at the slip takes a picture. They say it's the second largest duck boat on lake Erie. I have not seen the one that is larger. The thing is a tank. No problem busting a few inches of ice in the channel to get out to open water.

Attachments

• IMG_20211124_135236381_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20211124_135236381_HDR.jpg
    422.8 KB · Views: 4
As was explained, they are an invasive species destroying the native species.

Thus you save lives by killing them.

That may be what they've been labeled as in some places, and I fully realize that my view is unpopular, but there are other ways of dealing with certain animals that cause problems. Ways that don't involve just shooting them.

That may be what they've been labeled as in some places, and I fully realize that my view is unpopular, but there are other ways of dealing with certain animals that cause problems. Ways that don't involve just shooting them.

Then you should go down there and make a business of it. They pay a bounty for them.

I am certain that they will pay for live ones being removed.

Has anyone here seen the life drain out of a human's or creatures eyes?

You have no soul if you're not moved by it

~S~

Yes, and I agree.

When I hunted I never took the shot unless I could guarantee the animal would not suffer.

I'm a damned good shot, but the furthest shot I ever took was about 125 yards.

Not one of my kills ever moved a step.

Yes, and I agree.

When I hunted I never took the shot unless I could guarantee the animal would not suffer.

I'm a damned good shot, but the furthest shot I ever took was about 125 yards.

Not one of my kills ever moved a step.
thx for understanding WW

~S~

Has anyone here seen the life drain out of a human's or creatures eyes?

You have no soul if you're not moved by it

~S~

THANK YOU, I agree. We may not agree on everything, but you are a breath of fresh air around here, sparky. I'm glad you're here.

THANK YOU, I agree. We may not agree on everything, but you are a breath of fresh air around here, sparky. I'm glad you're here.
and back at you Buttercup......in what i often view as a world falling into darkness, civility is appreciated.....~S~

Forum List

Back