President’s “Back To School Speech” Scheduled For Sept 14th

And the people who make a big deal about this, well it says a lot about them.

Only a big deal if he discusses the virtues of his personal ideology. Only a big deal if he discusses the cirtues of his initiatives.

Did he last year? NO!
I doubt he will this year, so you guys are making a big deal out of nothing.

We are making a big deal about it? I thought we were civilly discussing it.

Sorry. I guess it best to only discuss what you think is important. But wait...you chimed in here so why cant others? Seems you felt the need to offer your opinon. Why cant I?

american flag isn't in the classroom? the president's picture was never in the classroom at my school.

I graduated less than two years ago and I had a flag in every classroom. I don't know if they were all made in America mind you, but they were there. Also, never had the President's picture in any classroom at my school.

They weren't as narcissistic as obama, so no, I do not think they had a televised statement on what to do in any given school year. I think that was at one point up to the parents, and /or the teachers

I am afraid that the school children are seen as a stepping stone to the next level of propaganda that may be televised in their classrooms. Just a thought

Telling kids to work hard and stay in school is propaganda? What? :eusa_eh:

If that is what he says, no...it is not propoganda.

did bush and Reagan give "back to school" speeches? I must have missed those.

Really? What does it say?

Oh! I don't know, for one that you are a drama Queen, probably need a little help, and are completely partisan. Children don't care about all the bullshit, all they care about is they get to see the President on tv. When you were ten, and if the President gave an address to school children, would you have cared if he was a republican or democrat? Probably not.

They weren't as narcissistic as obama, so no, I do not think they had a televised statement on what to do in any given school year. I think that was at one point up to the parents, and /or the teachers

I am afraid that the school children are seen as a stepping stone to the next level of propaganda that may be televised in their classrooms. Just a thought

Telling kids to work hard and stay in school is propaganda? What? :eusa_eh:

I said the next level, if there would be one, this is where it would start. In the schools

I said the next level, if there would be one, this is where it would start. In the schools

Sure, but it's not going to happen. Any politician who does that is asking for political suicide.

american flag isn't in the classroom? the president's picture was never in the classroom at my school.

I graduated less than two years ago and I had a flag in every classroom. I don't know if they were all made in America mind you, but they were there. Also, never had the President's picture in any classroom at my school.

In my home town the "sleeve" for the flag is in every classroom...but all flags have been removed except for the ones in the front of each school. When it was addressed we were told it was a "budget issue" and our local manufacturer of soccer and baseball uniforms offered them up as a donation and they were refused by the school board.

Let the fear mongering begin, again!

President’s “Back To School Speech” Scheduled For Sept 14th

Last year President Obama’s nationally televised speech to school children caused many conservatives like Michelle Malkin, Glenn Beck, and even Minnesota Governor Tim Pawlenty to go apoplectic over what some claimed, bizarrely, was an attempt at indoctrination. As it turned out, the speech a fairly innocuous address that basically just encouraged kids to do their best. Of course, that still caused some people to consider it the outrage of the day.

Well, they better brush off their old arguments, because the President will be making another speech to school children on September 14th

The White House says the president wants to speak directly to students as they resume their fall studies. And he wants to encourage them to “study hard, stay in school and take responsibility for their education.”
Last year, the president told students in a speech from Arlington, Va., that each of them had something they were good at, and something to offer the country.

Tell him to not worry about our children and get the adults some fucking work! Fuckin' busy body. Do your job!

We had a flag in every classroom, and we said the pledge of allegiance every day in grade school, and in first period in junior high. At every pep con we sang the national anthem. We also had pictures of George Bush in most classrooms in grade school. I also remember watching some thing in grade school where Barbara read a book to school children.

I'm sure a lot of parents wouldn't have wanted their kids going to school and listening to a "back to school" speech by the war-mongering George W.

Oh zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. they should air it in time for the little kids NAPS.

Listening to him is enough to put anyone to sleep.:lol:

Really? What does it say?

Oh! I don't know, for one that you are a drama Queen, probably need a little help, and are completely partisan. Children don't care about all the bullshit, all they care about is they get to see the President on tv. When you were ten, and if the President gave an address to school children, would you have cared if he was a republican or democrat? Probably not.

But, back then the schools didn't have children chant Obama's name in a song.
Really sounds a lot like indoctrination to me. I can see the concerns on this issue
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJFC1qFCgyA]YouTube - School children sing praises to their savior Obama[/ame]

I'm sure a lot of parents wouldn't have wanted their kids going to school and listening to a "back to school" speech by the war-mongering George W.

If my son was in school, I wouldn't have cared, because I am smart enough to know he wouldn't have talked about "war mongering", and would not have tried to brain wash my child.

Why doesn't he just get a CLUE... over 50% of the people don't give a shit what he has to say.

he should just go play golf for the next couple years and leave us the hell alone.:lol:

But, back then the schools didn't have children chant Obama's name in a song.
Really sounds a lot like indoctrination to me. I can see the concerns on this issue
YouTube - School children sing praises to their savior Obama

:rofl: What a dishonest post and posting of that video.

Of course you would think it was dishonest, Dog. I would expect that from you....your part of it. How about this one?
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdPSqL9_mfM&NR=1]YouTube - BARACK OBAMA KIDS AND HITLER YOUTH SING FOR THEIR LEADER[/ame]

Forum List

Back