Presidential Elections coming up. Seems the GOP is in full panic mode.

Yep. Yep, his usual 'the sky is falling over the gop'. All one has to do is click on threads he has made to see it is the same meme over and over which contains little reality. I really believe he is hoping to convince himself.
Is this another Rderp prediction like the sequester was going to hurt the Republicans in 2014?
He totally lost me when he claims to own a house across from Wrigley field in Chicago, no fucking way, I know Wrigleyville...

He lies like a SOB, he couldn't even afford the property tax in that upscale neighborhood.
Houses are $550,000 to $1.5 million. Depends on lot size and the age of the house and how it's kept. I know of one house that is 112 years old. It's not as "upscale" as you would think. AND, I paid cash. No mortgage. Just because so many Republicans live in trailers, doesn't mean everyone does.
you still lying, My deceased 1St wife aunt owns a house on W. Leland, it's God damn Wrigley Ville uptown , no way in hell you paid cash for a house on Addison and posting here.

Go out side and take a picture of the street sign, so I can laugh at you, you don't have to walk far, Rderp I know that area well.
You think everyone who posts here is white trash? That's insulting to the entire board. Except to your kind of course.

Yep. Yep, his usual 'the sky is falling over the gop'. All one has to do is click on threads he has made to see it is the same meme over and over which contains little reality. I really believe he is hoping to convince himself.
Is this another Rderp prediction like the sequester was going to hurt the Republicans in 2014?
He totally lost me when he claims to own a house across from Wrigley field in Chicago, no fucking way, I know Wrigleyville...

He lies like a SOB, he couldn't even afford the property tax in that upscale neighborhood.
Houses are $550,000 to $1.5 million. Depends on lot size and the age of the house and how it's kept. I know of one house that is 112 years old. It's not as "upscale" as you would think. AND, I paid cash. No mortgage. Just because so many Republicans live in trailers, doesn't mean everyone does.
you still lying, My deceased 1St wife aunt owns a house on W. Leland, it's God damn Wrigley Ville uptown , no way in hell you paid cash for a house on Addison and posting here.

Go out side and take a picture of the street sign, so I can laugh at you, you don't have to walk far, Rderp I know that area well.
You think everyone who posts here is white trash? That's insulting to the entire board. Except to your kind of course.
Again Rderp, I know the north side of Chicago and burbs like I know the back of my hand and I know you are a fucking lier to say you live across from Wrigley field.

Again bitch walk down the block and post a picture of the street sign.

You met your match in me Jack ass Because I know that neighborhood .

Graphs mean nothing to me cuz any idiot can make them in 5 minutes.

If Hillary is the democrat candidate, no matter how much the media try to protect her,she has so much dirt I think it's the libs who will stay home this round.

If they don't, they should and I sure would hate to be a Dem on election day if Hilary is the Dem candidate for POTUS.

Conditional on Hillary winning the nomination, what probability do you estimate that she will lose the general?

It's real simple Rderp, you say you own a million dollar home across from Wrigley field but can't afford a $20 dollar phone to post a picture of a street sign?

Graphs mean nothing to me cuz any idiot can make them in 5 minutes.

If Hillary is the democrat candidate, no matter how much the media try to protect her,she has so much dirt I think it's the libs who will stay home this round.

If this feeling permeates that GOP....November 2016 is going to be suh-weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

Again Rderp, I know the north side of Chicago and burbs like I know the back of my hand and I know you are a fucking lier to say you live across from Wrigley field.

What is it about the neighborhood I don't know and you think you know? I've been living there for 15 years.

Feels good down in the flatlands...in the 60s, thank God. The heat has been killing me.
The heat is terrible right now. I have never liked the summer months. I've never gotten use to the heat in the south. It's been in the mid 90's here for a couple of weeks now.
As a chicago guy, rednecks down here pick on me, give me 100 degrees any day of the week then freezing my ass off, trying to defrost my car lock with a lighter and breathing on it.

Fuck that....
Move SOUTH !!!! ........ go south young man, go south.

What is it about the neighborhood I don't know and you think you know? I've been living there for 15 years.
there?????

Again, quit lying, go outside, buy today's Chicago Sun-Times and take a picture of the street sign :) it's been a few days now. You won't.

Because I know you are lying.

Feels good down in the flatlands...in the 60s, thank God. The heat has been killing me.
The heat is terrible right now. I have never liked the summer months. I've never gotten use to the heat in the south. It's been in the mid 90's here for a couple of weeks now.
As a chicago guy, rednecks down here pick on me, give me 100 degrees any day of the week then freezing my ass off, trying to defrost my car lock with a lighter and breathing on it.

Fuck that....
Move SOUTH !!!! ........ go south young man, go south.

there?????

Again, quit lying, go outside, buy today's Chicago Sun-Times and take a picture of the street sign :) it's been a few days now. You won't.

Because I know you are lying.
I brought you a gift:

Error US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Forum List

Back