Presidential Elections coming up. Seems the GOP is in full panic mode.

Republicans are panicking, coming from a party the best they have is Hillary. Lol
Top lawyer, former governor first lady, former white house first lady, former Senator, former Sec. of State. Worked to bring health care to all Americans but was defeated by "let them die" Republicans.
She is the most qualified candidate in my lifetime.
Got disbarred for corruption.
First lady in charge of bimbo control, both times.
Moved to a state she was the most popular in. So she would win.
Healthcare? Another failure as a first lady.
Became Secretary of state, because Obama felt sorry for her. He kicked her ass in the primaries.
Hey she did dodge sniper fire! Oh wait, that was a lie. Lol go ahead and support your failure as a person and a habitual liar.

Republicans are panicking, coming from a party the best they have is Hillary. Lol
Top lawyer, former governor first lady, former white house first lady, former Senator, former Sec. of State. Worked to bring health care to all Americans but was defeated by "let them die" Republicans.
She is the most qualified candidate in my lifetime.
Got disbarred for corruption.
First lady in charge of bimbo control, both times.
Moved to a state she was the most popular in. So she would win.
Healthcare? Another failure as a first lady.
Became Secretary of state, because Obama felt sorry for her. He kicked her ass in the primaries.
Hey she did dodge sniper fire! Oh wait, that was a lie. Lol go ahead and support your failure as a person and a habitual liar.

LMAO Good one and truer words were never spoken. Hillary sucks and anyone but a fucking idiot could see it.

Apparently Deany is a fucking idiot. LOL

Only thing in full panic mode is your asshole, trying to figure out how to survive that big load of shit you're so full of.

I couldn't agree more. He's an asshole and always has been.

All he ever does is try to tell everyone how low the GOP is and how great the Dems are.

Your right. He's so full of shit the commode would overflow. Look out commode. LOL

Lots of clucking from two bird brains who don't dare answer RDean's questions....because they can't.

I addressed the post, there's no good reason to entertain ignorant baiting bullshit.

There is only like 30 houses that surrounds Wrigley field, been to the Cubs games 100s of times.
Actually, only about 30 that face Wrigley Field with nothing in between north and west. Behind those houses are many more houses. On the south side, there is a Starbucks, a 7-11 and stores selling Cubs stuff. On the east side, on Clark, there are nothing but sports bars. My house is behind one of those bars. It's nice because I have three parking spots and charge $25 to $45 dollars a game per car over 82 games plus concerts. It more than pays my property tax. I have cards printed out and most of the time, I don't even need to go stand out in the street. People call and reserve a spot. I just have to go out back, make sure they only use one space when they park and collect the money, cash only.

Of course being the good dem you are, you report all that cash to the IRS. LMAO

There is only like 30 houses that surrounds Wrigley field, been to the Cubs games 100s of times.
Actually, only about 30 that face Wrigley Field with nothing in between north and west. Behind those houses are many more houses. On the south side, there is a Starbucks, a 7-11 and stores selling Cubs stuff. On the east side, on Clark, there are nothing but sports bars. My house is behind one of those bars. It's nice because I have three parking spots and charge $25 to $45 dollars a game per car over 82 games plus concerts. It more than pays my property tax. I have cards printed out and most of the time, I don't even need to go stand out in the street. People call and reserve a spot. I just have to go out back, make sure they only use one space when they park and collect the money, cash only.

In Chicago, it's perfectly legal up to 3 cars. After that, it has to be reported. Otherwise, I would have more than three. Probably 6.

In Chicago, it's perfectly legal up to 3 cars. After that, it has to be reported. Otherwise, I would have more than three. Probably 6.

That doesn't exempt you from reporting the rental income to the IRS.

Presidential Elections coming up. Seems the GOP is in full panic mode.

The con politicians are clever enough to see that the confederate flag hurts the GOP's chances next year. But on the moron cons on this forum. They think they can stick it in the faces of blacks here, with no consequences.

Also funny that many corporations have quit selling that stupid flag, but this forum is proud to let it fly here.

Only thing in full panic mode is your asshole, trying to figure out how to survive that big load of shit you're so full of.

All he ever does is try to tell everyone how low the GOP is and how great the Dems are.

Your right. He's so full of shit the commode would overflow. Look out commode. LOL

Lots of clucking from two bird brains who don't dare answer RDean's questions....because they can't.
deans questions have been answered many times over the last 5 years....his repetitious i hate republican shit gets old after a while.....

Isn't there a flamer forum here somewhere? This response has no value. Like a Jub! presidency.

Isn't there a flamer forum here somewhere? This response has no value. Like a Jub! presidency.

Has just as much value as the OP, or the one he posted before that or the one he posted before that, or the one he posted before that, or the one he posted before that, or the one he posted..................................................................................

deans questions have been answered many times over the last 5 years....his repetitious i hate republican shit gets old after a while.....
Denial isn't an answer. When I point out that Republicans have blackmailed this country, they deny it, but won't comment on the evidence.
Unemployment benefits not until Bush tax cuts pass Senate GOP says - CSMonitor.com
Take a look at the GOP apology to BP. Or when the GOP blocked this administration from an effective investigation of BP. And I'm always presenting video evidence. Take a look at "let him die". Republicans on the USMB insist that must have faked somehow from the Las Vegas GOP presidential debates. But it clearly wasn't.
They seemed to have learned that I back up my assertions with video and reputable links, but they don't want to face the fact their leaders don't support them. GOP leaders will lie about everything to get them to vote white. And the brainwashing. Terrible.
Another example, the 31 Senate Republicans who voted against disaster relief after Sandy. USMB Republicans will automatically, without knowing the facts, say it was because of riders on the bill, even when it's been proved to have been a clean bill, they will still insist it was something, because GOP leaders would never do that.
Well they do. Republicans have many times said, "I don't believe it". They might as well say "I refuse to believe it. No matter the evidence.

Denial isn't an answer. When I point out that Republicans have blackmailed this country, they deny it, but won't comment on the evidence.
Unemployment benefits not until Bush tax cuts pass Senate GOP says - CSMonitor.com
Take a look at the GOP apology to BP. Or when the GOP blocked this administration from an effective investigation of BP. And I'm always presenting video evidence. Take a look at "let him die". Republicans on the USMB insist that must have faked somehow from the Las Vegas GOP presidential debates. But it clearly wasn't.
They seemed to have learned that I back up my assertions with video and reputable links, but they don't want to face the fact their leaders don't support them. GOP leaders will lie about everything to get them to vote white. And the brainwashing. Terrible.
Another example, the 31 Senate Republicans who voted against disaster relief after Sandy. USMB Republicans will automatically, without knowing the facts, say it was because of riders on the bill, even when it's been proved to have been a clean bill, they will still insist it was something, because GOP leaders would never do that.
Well they do. Republicans have many times said, "I don't believe it". They might as well say "I refuse to believe it. No matter the evidence.
the questions you bring up dean have been answered many a time,you just dont like the answers you get,so you word it differently and start another thread on it....you have been doing this for 5 years...like i said before,you may have the newer people fooled,but many of us who have been here a while know better....or should if they are being honest.....and if a righty here denies it,thats his fucking answer,you just cant accept it...you wont accept the FACT that the people you think can do no harm,have done harm....how are you any different?.....your same old "i hate republicans" shit is old dean...its past the stage of getting old,its old.....and that is the reason why so many here dont treat you seriously....and that is another thing you dont seem to grasp ....why you dont get much respect around here......and i bet you will answer me the same way you always do...

the questions you bring up dean have been answered many a time,you just dont like the answers you get,so you word it differently and start another thread on it....you have been doing this for 5 years...like i said before,you may have the newer people fooled,but many of us who have been here a while know better....or should if they are being honest.....and if a righty here denies it,thats his fucking answer,you just cant accept it...you wont accept the FACT that the people you think can do no harm,have done harm....how are you any different?.....your same old "i hate republicans" shit is old dean...its past the stage of getting old,its old.....and that is the reason why so many here dont treat you seriously....and that is another thing you dont seem to grasp ....why you dont get much respect around here......and i bet you will answer me the same way you always do...
Unfortunately for you, you don't, won't or can't give any examples of where I've been wrong. And when you have, you just made up the examples. Examples that never happened.
But I notice the right wing never corrects the RW lies about Obama. Funny that.

Birth Certificate anyone?

As they should be. Their current lineup is reminiscent of the show- Bring in the Clowns

Sent from my BN NookHD+ using Tapatalk

Yep. Yep, his usual 'the sky is falling over the gop'. All one has to do is click on threads he has made to see it is the same meme over and over which contains little reality. I really believe he is hoping to convince himself.
Is this another Rderp prediction like the sequester was going to hurt the Republicans in 2014?
He totally lost me when he claims to own a house across from Wrigley field in Chicago, no fucking way, I know Wrigleyville...

He lies like a SOB, he couldn't even afford the property tax in that upscale neighborhood.
Houses are $550,000 to $1.5 million. Depends on lot size and the age of the house and how it's kept. I know of one house that is 112 years old. It's not as "upscale" as you would think. AND, I paid cash. No mortgage. Just because so many Republicans live in trailers, doesn't mean everyone does.

Yep. Yep, his usual 'the sky is falling over the gop'. All one has to do is click on threads he has made to see it is the same meme over and over which contains little reality. I really believe he is hoping to convince himself.
Is this another Rderp prediction like the sequester was going to hurt the Republicans in 2014?
He totally lost me when he claims to own a house across from Wrigley field in Chicago, no fucking way, I know Wrigleyville...

He lies like a SOB, he couldn't even afford the property tax in that upscale neighborhood.
Houses are $550,000 to $1.5 million. Depends on lot size and the age of the house and how it's kept. I know of one house that is 112 years old. It's not as "upscale" as you would think. AND, I paid cash. No mortgage. Just because so many Republicans live in trailers, doesn't mean everyone does.
you still lying, My deceased 1St wife aunt owns a house on W. Leland, it's God damn Wrigley Ville uptown , no way in hell you paid cash for a house on Addison and posting here.

Go out side and take a picture of the street sign, so I can laugh at you, you don't have to walk far, Rderp I know that area well.

you still lying, My deceased 1St wife aunt owns a house on W. Leland, it's God damn Wrigley Ville uptown , no way in hell you paid cash for a house on Addison and posting here.

Go out side and take a picture of the street sign, so I can laugh at you, you don't have to walk far, Rderp I know that area well.
"outside" is one word kiddo. You posting from class again or cutting school?

"outside" is one word kiddo. You posting from class again or cutting school?
Burning your ass am I? Yea you are a 20 year old child, it is so easy to see in your post.....

So much arrogance in your post, you can not handle it.

Forum List

Back