President Trump's meeting with Kim Un Dong.

RadicalRedneck

Diamond Member
Oct 11, 2012
With President Trump's meeting with Kim Un Dong, the only question remaining is Will Muller See This As “Collusion”, or a Conspiracy because of Meeting with the North Koreans?.

The only question is will he fold like a house of cards as he normally does in face to face meetings

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

With President Trump's meeting with Kim Un Dong, the only question remaining is Will Muller See This As “Collusion”, or a Conspiracy because of Meeting with the North Koreans?.
Mueller will probably start spewing collusion with Korea, knowing how mentally challenged and corrupted he and the FBI organization is.

Why are these worthless mods permitting about a half dozen threads on the same topic?

Probably too busy banning people for not staying on topic.

Mueller will probably start spewing collusion with Korea, knowing how mentally challenged and corrupted he and the FBI organization is.
Bob Mueller “ mentally challenged?”
Lol
You have him confused with your insane cowardly president.

E67B879A-9F3B-4A96-BB96-D9B779220332.jpeg

What were the questions you had answered already? Who gives a crap what it's called.. smells like shit, looks like shit, I don't need to taste it to know it is shit.

What were the questions you had answered already? Who gives a crap what it's called.. smells like shit, looks like shit, I don't need to taste it to know it is shit.
That was the legal argument used by the Prosecuting Attorney on an episode of 'Perry Mason' / 'Judge Judy', wasn't it.

:p

Lol

View attachment 181467

Yeah, but he shot 300.

Lol

View attachment 181467
He must've breathed in tons of Sarin gas and agent orange

The only question is will he fold like a house of cards as he normally does in face to face meetings

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
this seems just "anti trump for the sake of being anti-trump"

he seems to find ways to get what he wants, good or bad as perceived by the rest of us.

when obama got bin laden, i didn't do anything but go GOOD - and let it go. i think my own feelings for obama are known but give credit when due and stop making everything about satisfying my own "hate".

Forum List

Back