President Trump: "We will have no choice than to totally destroy North Korea."

What a bold truthful statement by our beloved Trumpenfuhrer. What else can any REAL American leader say than we will not be threatened by a budding nuclear power that says directly ‘We are going to reduce you to ashes’. We will stand for the US or we will perish.

http://www.newsmax.com/t/newsmax/article/814408/1
Are you morons still stupid enough to think Nk is at all afraid of the 70 year old 8th grader we elected as president?

Sure the hell beats having a 56 year old 3rd grader as president!

Besides, I don't want KJU to be the slightest bit afraid of The Donald! I want him to keep pressing harder and harder until we CLEARLY have every reason to go in there with no choice left and light his pants up to about 3 million degrees.

That way we will no longer have to worry about him sitting on a nuke program with Iran, and the Ayatollah will get the message loud and clear what rogue nuclear programs get you!

There is no such thing as a 'little fallout' from an ICBM.

Sure there is, Peachfuzz! Predominant winds would carry any fallout away from China out into the north Pacific. I mean, It wouldn't take more than 1 or 2 small nukes to completely destroy KJU's military infrastructure. Kimmy Boy is ALREADY blowing up H-bombs and other stuff there all of the time and no one has complained of fallout yet, have they.

ITMT, you forget about our tungsten 'Rods From Hell,' those things will punch into the Earth hundreds of feet and cause a blast LIKE an H-Bomb with ZERO fallout.

I say we blow Little Kimmy's ass to kingdom come on his next birthday.

The "Rods from God" are still hypothetical, skip the future, we are in need NOW. All nukes create fallout(.)

The Air Force's 'rods from god' could hit with the force a nuclear weapon — but with no fallout - U.S ARMY FOR LIFE

A competent potus could, under his power for defense of "the realm" (-: target a specific industry doing business with Jina, and apply a ball busting tariff to goods with any Jina maftring component. That would have some effect of making some class of product much more expensive ... at least until multinationals established mftring in India or Malaysia or someplace. But it might get Jina's attention.

What a bold truthful statement by our beloved Trumpenfuhrer. What else can any REAL American leader say than we will not be threatened by a budding nuclear power that says directly ‘We are going to reduce you to ashes’. We will stand for the US or we will perish.

http://www.newsmax.com/t/newsmax/article/814408/1

Hey, I'm tired of waiting. Let's get it done this week! After the nuclear half-life of red glowing embers of Little Kimmy's former fantasy stops glowing, I hope they take all the glass beads and ashes swept up from Pyongyang's public square and put them into those little things you shake up to give you a little "snowstorm." My desk could use a new paperweight. And it would look great right next to my Kim Jong-Un bobble-head.

You need a Tumpybear!

China will flatten us if we strike first

Flatten us? Too funny.

Are you Chinese or something? :laugh:
I suppose the point is moot. If we bomb NK, either conventionally or with nukes, NK will send its nukes over to SK and Japan (which it can do already without ICBM's) and southeast asia will be poison for centuries and so many people will be dead that we can certainly say no one won. China probably won't have time to get involved.

China has already stated that if Kim starts it, he's on his own.

Trump's first responsibility is to America.
Look, we're trying a good old fashioned seige on NK except China is keeping the front gate open. Sanctions will not work. Kim knows we won't hit him first so he keeps merrily developing and testing his weapons. He doesn't have to do one damned thing differently and he is going to end up with an ICBM that can deliver a nuclear weapon to the continent of his choice. It's going to happen. He doesn't want to talk. China won't let the country starve. That's where we are, and where we are going to remain, so far as I can see. We might as well stop talking about it and putting it on the damned news every night. Nothing is going to change.
Not one, single thing Trump said changes any of that. If we are ATTACKED FIRST we will strike. He's said that before. Took a little longer to say it this time, but in August he said the same thing about "fire and fury."
Maybe we need to shit or get off the pot. I hope I'm totally wrong about all of this and the sanctions do end up working and NK comes to the table and negotiates denuclearization. But you'd think if that was going to happen we wouldn't be where we are right now.

China will flatten us if we strike first

Flatten us? Too funny.

Are you Chinese or something? :laugh:
I suppose the point is moot. If we bomb NK, either conventionally or with nukes, NK will send its nukes over to SK and Japan (which it can do already without ICBM's) and southeast asia will be poison for centuries and so many people will be dead that we can certainly say no one won. China probably won't have time to get involved.

China has already stated that if Kim starts it, he's on his own.

Trump's first responsibility is to America.
Look, we're trying a good old fashioned seige on NK except China is keeping the front gate open. Sanctions will not work. Kim knows we won't hit him first so he keeps merrily developing and testing his weapons. He doesn't have to do one damned thing differently and he is going to end up with an ICBM that can deliver a nuclear weapon to the continent of his choice. It's going to happen. He doesn't want to talk. China won't let the country starve. That's where we are, and where we are going to remain, so far as I can see. We might as well stop talking about it and putting it on the damned news every night. Nothing is going to change.
Not one, single thing Trump said changes any of that. If we are ATTACKED FIRST we will strike. He's said that before. Took a little longer to say it this time, but in August he said the same thing about "fire and fury."
Maybe we need to shit or get off the pot. I hope I'm totally wrong about all of this and the sanctions do end up working and NK comes to the table and negotiates denuclearization. But you'd think if that was going to happen we wouldn't be where we are right now.
Exactly. He gave a speech that offered nothing new, and changed nothing ...beyond insulting more people. It will play very well to his base though

You should be more worried of the flip side of that question.

Why? If Chinese imports to the US are stopped, they lose 1/3 of their economy overnight.

As do we. All that cheap stuff goes away quickly.

I bet underwear production in Uruguay would step right up to fill the gap.

Just underwear, huh?
Where else are there high-tech factories in the world producing at China's pricepoint?
The post-W world is one in which nations have a reason for a nuclear deterrent against US regieme change.

The ‘solution" with Iran was to acquiesce to it being one of the "near break out" nuclear states, in that it retained an ability to complete a device in a matter of months in exchange for near normal diplomatic relations with the US. That made other regiemes unhappy because Iran was free to continue opposing them. Obama found Israel and the Saudis to be rather useless to US interests, so he threw them under the bus. The pro-Israel and pro-arab petro state lobbies are displeased.

NK without nukes is probably a paper tiger. SK’s economy dwarfs them, and if push came to shove, the NK conscripts wouldn’t stand much of a chance. NK’s military legitimacy is ... nukes. At least three US administrations have not come up with a solution. The answer obviously is not threatening NK with military action. If anything that gives logical support to needing a deterrent. Trump is apparently as loath to take on NK’s trade as were the previous three administrations. Shutting off trade to China would probably cause not just a recession, but China cutting trade ties to US based multinational corps. And India and Russia would be the short term winners.

US mftrs in Jina

American Corporations in China

China is really the key to solving this but Trump seems to be unable to make any real inroads with them and the tough talk is just absolutely useless.

Why? If Chinese imports to the US are stopped, they lose 1/3 of their economy overnight.

As do we. All that cheap stuff goes away quickly.

I bet underwear production in Uruguay would step right up to fill the gap.

Just underwear, huh?
Where else are there high-tech factories in the world producing at China's pricepoint?
The post-W world is one in which nations have a reason for a nuclear deterrent against US regieme change.

The ‘solution" with Iran was to acquiesce to it being one of the "near break out" nuclear states, in that it retained an ability to complete a device in a matter of months in exchange for near normal diplomatic relations with the US. That made other regiemes unhappy because Iran was free to continue opposing them. Obama found Israel and the Saudis to be rather useless to US interests, so he threw them under the bus. The pro-Israel and pro-arab petro state lobbies are displeased.

NK without nukes is probably a paper tiger. SK’s economy dwarfs them, and if push came to shove, the NK conscripts wouldn’t stand much of a chance. NK’s military legitimacy is ... nukes. At least three US administrations have not come up with a solution. The answer obviously is not threatening NK with military action. If anything that gives logical support to needing a deterrent. Trump is apparently as loath to take on NK’s trade as were the previous three administrations. Shutting off trade to China would probably cause not just a recession, but China cutting trade ties to US based multinational corps. And India and Russia would be the short term winners.

US mftrs in Jina

American Corporations in China

China is really the key to solving this but Trump seems to be unable to make any real inroads with them and the tough talk is just absolutely useless.

It's shocking how harsh words don't work with those "inscrutable orientals" isn't it.

And btw, do you think France, Russia, Jina, India, and god knows who else will just ignore US if we walk on the Iran deal? LOL

The US military is not going along with a preemptive first strike against anyone on the simple say so of any potus ... no matter how legitimate.

Right. Just like they didn't go into Iraq and kick the shit out of ol' Saddam just for being loosely associated with the folks behind 9/11 on the simple say so of George W Bush! To heck with those preemptive strikes like we sent Syria a few months back!-------- let's wait until those NK nuclear ICBMs are flying right over San Fransisco!

The US military is not going along with a preemptive first strike against anyone on the simple say so of any potus ... no matter how legitimate.

Right. Just like they didn't go into Iraq and kick the shit out of ol' Saddam just for being loosely associated with the folks behind 9/11 on the simple say so of George W Bush! To heck with those preemptive strikes like we sent Syria a few months back!-------- let's wait until those NK nuclear ICBMs are flying right over San Fransisco!
congress at least tacitly approved of Iraq.

Just a suggestion, but don't take SciFi literally

We don't need tough talk and rash bluster. We need a cool head and a cool hand.

Yes. Cool heads and cool hands have worked so well for us over the last few decades, haven't they? A guy is launching ICBMs closer and closer to our shore, over the heads of the Japanese but any talk of a firm response is rash bluster! Let's wait until he can load a 150 megaton H-bomb on 15 ICBMs and aim them all at once at 15 major US Cities!

THEN it will be time for tough talk as the air-raid sirens go off and everyone scrambles for their bomb shelters. :confused:

Even Un knows there's nothing to gain by doing that. He's no doubt looking to get something out of this but I don't think it's their guaranteed destruction.

We don't need tough talk and rash bluster. We need a cool head and a cool hand.

Yes. Cool heads and cool hands have worked so well for us over the last few decades, haven't they? A guy is launching ICBMs closer and closer to our shore, over the heads of the Japanese but any talk of a firm response is rash bluster! Let's wait until he can load a 150 megaton H-bomb on 15 ICBMs and aim them all at once at 15 major US Cities!

THEN it will be time for tough talk as the air-raid sirens go off and everyone scrambles for their bomb shelters. :confused:

Even Un knows there's nothing to gain by doing that. He's no doubt looking to get something out of this but I don't think it's their guaranteed destruction.
I disagree to the extent you are suggesting any UN countries know what to really make of his rhetoric. It's really not a hell of a lot different than Khruschev pounding his shoe, except that a good portion of the world was happy to see the Russians sticking it to the US. Well, maybe that hasn't changed. LOL

There is no such thing as a 'little fallout' from an ICBM.

Sure there is, Peachfuzz! Predominant winds would carry any fallout away from China out into the north Pacific. I mean, It wouldn't take more than 1 or 2 small nukes to completely destroy KJU's military infrastructure. Kimmy Boy is ALREADY blowing up H-bombs and other stuff there all of the time and no one has complained of fallout yet, have they.

ITMT, you forget about our tungsten 'Rods From Hell,' those things will punch into the Earth hundreds of feet and cause a blast LIKE an H-Bomb with ZERO fallout.

I say we blow Little Kimmy's ass to kingdom come on his next birthday.
Neither will the American public

What is Trumps plan for after we bomb the shit out of North Korea?

Do we invade?
Do we just go back to business as usual?
What happens when they retaliate against the south?

It has been status quo for 70 years.....what happens when the old treaty is no longer in effect?

Trumpenfuhrer

That is what you want as a President, a Fuhrer?
Sometimes it takes more than a president to get things done in a strong, bold manner. We didn't see nothing but weakness in usurper Barack Hussein Obama Soetoro Soebarka.

Obama kept NK under control. Unlike weak Trump.

Uh-Huh he kept them under control by ignoring the problem and hoping it wouldn't come to a head on his watch, just like the 2 administrations before him did.:rolleyes:

I don't entirely disagree.
The point is to avoid all of that.

KJU has clearly stated that no amount of sanctions or talk will dissuade him from building nukes, with the CLEAR objective of attacking us. He has ALREADY said (past tense) that WE WILL PAY. No matter what we say or not say, NK's objectives remain the same.

The problem with tough talk is we are starting from a position where we will need to back up that talk with action or look stupid.

Then why doesn't that hold true for NK? All Trump has said is the truth. We are like a tank next to a Hot Wheels car. If KJU can't see that, he is either a madman or an idiot; either way, talking won't change a thing. He is fixed on ONE GOAL and talking just buys him more time.

China's position is hands off only if NK moves first.

I wonder how China would feel if someone was launching ICBMs at them with promises to annihilate their country!

So how long are Trump and Un going to stand face to face each goading the other?
That solves nothing.

Ignoring the issue and trying soft words and diplomacy has brought us to where we are today. NK is a bully looking for weakness and he will find none with Trump. Someone like KJU respects only one thing, strength. If he does not back down then that will prove Trump was right all along. Do you really think diplomacy will work against a country the size of Florida just on the verge of going nuclear threatening the global superpower who INVENTED the H-bomb? He is as mosquito and treating him as any less just makes us look weak to all our enemies. A lesson needs to be made of NK for all to see who doubt our strength and resolve for the good of world peace in the long term.

Obama did nothing but talk while backing off of every "red line." The one thing we cannot afford any longer is that same kind of weakness. KJU will accept nothing less than us to recapitulate to his demands and completely pull out of his region. If we did that, not only would we look like paper tigers to the world as KJU looked on with glee emboldened by the fact that he made US back down, but a thunderclap would be heard in our absence.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back