President Trump: "We will have no choice than to totally destroy North Korea."

China will flatten us if we strike first

Flatten us? Too funny.

Are you Chinese or something? :laugh:
I suppose the point is moot. If we bomb NK, either conventionally or with nukes, NK will send its nukes over to SK and Japan (which it can do already without ICBM's) and southeast asia will be poison for centuries and so many people will be dead that we can certainly say no one won. China probably won't have time to get involved.
When you're a culture as old as China's, you have a much more patient relationship with time than most. They will simply wait President Trump out. Mollify him with nice nice talk when he meets with Xi and do whatever they want as they always have. They won't change their strategies for their country whether you treat them with a carrot or a stick. Four to eight years is nothing to them. Instant gratification is our thing, not their thing. You people can talk tough all you want and China will change absolutely nothing that isn't in their interest. Finding the leverage point is the key. And it ain't cutting off trade. Because they can sell off our debt at lower than market rates in retaliation which would send our economy into the crapper.

History impaired victims of left wing propaganda conveniently forget that China fought against the U.S. in what the left wing media chooses to call the "forgotten war" under the inept leadership of timid little Harry Truman. Today both China and Russia sided with President Trump and agreed to sanctions against North Korea. Trump doesn't get nearly the credit he deserves .
China has been agreeing to sanctions all along, and then sneaking around to make sure NK gets what it needs.

Leave it to T to start WWIII. What a moron.

upload_2017-9-19_12-30-36.jpeg

This seems to be the snowflake rhetoric / hyperbole uttered by many snowflakes in their criticizing of Trump making it clear what he will do if the US or our allies are attacked.

Here's an effective experiment that gets the point across but one I do not especially recommend:

1. Find a liberal / person who says they don't believe in violence, that they are committed to peace.
2. Punch them in the face, knocking them to the ground.
3. Help them up.
4. If they complain / get mad, remind them of their commitment to non-violence.
5. Wait until they start Calming down.
6. Start back all over again, repeating the process starting at step 1.

See how long that lasts.... :p

Flatten us? Too funny.

I suppose the point is moot. If we bomb NK, either conventionally or with nukes, NK will send its nukes over to SK and Japan (which it can do already without ICBM's) and southeast asia will be poison for centuries and so many people will be dead that we can certainly say no one won. China probably won't have time to get involved.

China has already stated that if Kim starts it, he's on his own.

Trump's first responsibility is to America.

I 100% percent agree.

IMO Trump is trying to make it perfectly clear to Kim that if he attacks the US or a US ally with his nuclear weapons he will lose his dictatorship, and North Korea will be reduced to a smoking hole. / glass parking lot...in hopes he can get through his deranged mind and let him know it ain't worth it.

Trump is not stupid, and I am sure his generals have informed him a war with North Korea will be catastrophic. N. Korea's massive number of artillery aimed at Seoul, not even his nuclear arsenal, would destroy S. Korea's capitol - the loss of life would be massive. Trump, IMO, will not take this lightly.

Trump is stupid.

Flatten us? Too funny.

Don't count on it.

I 100% percent agree.

IMO Trump is trying to make it perfectly clear to Kim that if he attacks the US or a US ally with his nuclear weapons he will lose his dictatorship, and North Korea will be reduced to a smoking hole. / glass parking lot...in hopes he can get through his deranged mind and let him know it ain't worth it.

Trump is not stupid, and I am sure his generals have informed him a war with North Korea will be catastrophic. N. Korea's massive number of artillery aimed at Seoul, not even his nuclear arsenal, would destroy S. Korea's capitol - the loss of life would be massive. Trump, IMO, will not take this lightly.

Trump is stupid.
The Mueller noose tightens, and Trump plays to his base. He's not stupid.

I 100% percent agree.

Trump is stupid.

You forgot poopy pants.....

Sounds to me like a lot of talk on both sides. China will flatten us if we strike first, even as a pre-emptive strike. He's about as believable as Kim with his threats to reduce us to ash.

So what do you think would happen to China if they were to lose the US as a trading partner?

You should be more worried of the flip side of that question.

Already addressed.

No it wasn't. You offered an overly simplistic and unrealistic solution.
China totally relies on trade with the US.
We have plenty of other asian nations we can buy cheap products from.

I would be willing to bet that those Asian nations you cited have a larger economic stake with China than they have with us.

Trumpenfuhrer

That is what you want as a President, a Fuhrer?

Conservatives have longed for a Fuhrer. They know he will eliminate the opposition overseas...and here at home.

Conservatives dream of the day Auschwitz-like camps dot the American landscape. The will have this dream until it becomes a nightmare to them, when they too are herded into the death chambers.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

View attachment 150048 View attachment 150049

The Big Orange Idiot is building the first Fuhrer's legacy, and this pleases conservatives.

/----/
salve.jpg

Sounds to me like a lot of talk on both sides. China will flatten us if we strike first, even as a pre-emptive strike. He's about as believable as Kim with his threats to reduce us to ash.

So what do you think would happen to China if they were to lose the US as a trading partner?

Why? If Chinese imports to the US are stopped, they lose 1/3 of their economy overnight.

Already addressed.

No it wasn't. You offered an overly simplistic and unrealistic solution.
China totally relies on trade with the US.
We have plenty of other asian nations we can buy cheap products from.

I would be willing to bet that those Asian nations you cited have a larger economic stake with China than they have with us.

So you dont think those nations would gladly accept a larger portion of US trade?

Why? If Chinese imports to the US are stopped, they lose 1/3 of their economy overnight.

As do we. All that cheap stuff goes away quickly.

Flatten us? Too funny.

Don't count on it.

Count on what? China? They would be wise to stand back. They would be wiser still to kill the guy themselves.

Forum List

Back