President Trump: "We will have no choice than to totally destroy North Korea."

Sounds to me like a lot of talk on both sides. China will flatten us if we strike first, even as a pre-emptive strike. He's about as believable as Kim with his threats to reduce us to ash.

So what do you think would happen to China if they were to lose the US as a trading partner?

You should be more worried of the flip side of that question.

Already addressed.

No it wasn't. You offered an overly simplistic and unrealistic solution.
China totally relies on trade with the US.
We have plenty of other asian nations we can buy cheap products from.

I would be willing to bet that those Asian nations you cited have a larger economic stake with China than they have with us.

So you dont think those nations would gladly accept a larger portion of US trade?

If China allowed them to, sure.

Sounds to me like a lot of talk on both sides. China will flatten us if we strike first, even as a pre-emptive strike. He's about as believable as Kim with his threats to reduce us to ash.

So what do you think would happen to China if they were to lose the US as a trading partner?

Why? If Chinese imports to the US are stopped, they lose 1/3 of their economy overnight.

As do we. All that cheap stuff goes away quickly.

I bet underwear production in Uruguay would step right up to fill the gap.

Sounds to me like a lot of talk on both sides. China will flatten us if we strike first, even as a pre-emptive strike.
Impossible! We have the technology and massive sophisticated weaponry to prevent China from striking us.

Already addressed.

No it wasn't. You offered an overly simplistic and unrealistic solution.
China totally relies on trade with the US.
We have plenty of other asian nations we can buy cheap products from.

I would be willing to bet that those Asian nations you cited have a larger economic stake with China than they have with us.

So you dont think those nations would gladly accept a larger portion of US trade?

If China allowed them to, sure.

Are you implying that China controls the trade of other nations?
Smaller Asian nations are in direct competition with China.

The Mueller noose tightens, and Trump plays to his base. He's not stupid.
'Mueller's noose tightens'? Oh, that's right - he hired another Hillary / Obama donor. :p
She gave a whopping total of $750 over eight years and worked in the Dubya DOJ.

Trumplettes do not want The Donald upset:

images-1.jpeg

Last edited:

Why? If Chinese imports to the US are stopped, they lose 1/3 of their economy overnight.

Just underwear, huh?
Where else are there high-tech factories in the world producing at China's pricepoint?

Just underwear, huh?
Where else are there high-tech factories in the world producing at China's pricepoint?

You do have that tell-tale Leftist sense of humor.

Trumpenfuhrer

That is what you want as a President, a Fuhrer?

Conservatives have longed for a Fuhrer. They know he will eliminate the opposition overseas...and here at home.

Conservatives dream of the day Auschwitz-like camps dot the American landscape. The will have this dream until it becomes a nightmare to them, when they too are herded into the death chambers.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

View attachment 150048 View attachment 150049

The Big Orange Idiot is building the first Fuhrer's legacy, and this pleases conservatives.

You mean like when Roosevelt dotted the American landscape with Jap-American Internment camps? Yes! I thought you meant that.

Note to Crazy Donnie: Your threats would have a lot more clout if you left off the childish "Rocket Man" taunts

Just underwear, huh?

You do have that tell-tale Leftist sense of humor.

I don't find the destruction of our economy to be a laughing matter. We don't need tough talk and rash bluster. We need a cool head and a cool hand.

What a bold truthful statement by our beloved Trumpenfuhrer. What else can any REAL American leader say than we will not be threatened by a budding nuclear power that says directly ‘We are going to reduce you to ashes’. We will stand for the US or we will perish.

http://www.newsmax.com/t/newsmax/article/814408/1
Are you morons still stupid enough to think Nk is at all afraid of the 70 year old 8th grader we elected as president?

What a bold truthful statement by our beloved Trumpenfuhrer. What else can any REAL American leader say than we will not be threatened by a budding nuclear power that says directly ‘We are going to reduce you to ashes’. We will stand for the US or we will perish.

Hey, I'm tired of waiting. Let's get it done this week! After the nuclear half-life of red glowing embers of Little Kimmy's former fantasy stops glowing, I hope they take all the glass beads and ashes swept up from Pyongyang's public square and put them into those little things you shake up to give you a little "snowstorm." My desk could use a new paperweight. And it would look great right next to my Kim Jong-Un bobble-head.

I'm sure Japan, S. Korea, China and any number of Pacific countries will have no problem with the fallout blanketing their cities and countryside. I'm certain they will be grateful for our great and mighty action.

They can avoid it real easy. Get in there and persuade the Fat Boy to back off. The LAST thing China needs is for us to stomp KJU like a bug, sending all their refugees into China and for America to move our military there right across their border. And I'm sure Japan, South Korea and many others would rather see a little fallout drift in from NK to live in peace thereafter free of a madman than to see Kim's NK nuking them directly!

Hey, I'm tired of waiting. Let's get it done this week! After the nuclear half-life of red glowing embers of Little Kimmy's former fantasy stops glowing, I hope they take all the glass beads and ashes swept up from Pyongyang's public square and put them into those little things you shake up to give you a little "snowstorm." My desk could use a new paperweight. And it would look great right next to my Kim Jong-Un bobble-head.

I'm sure Japan, S. Korea, China and any number of Pacific countries will have no problem with the fallout blanketing their cities and countryside. I'm certain they will be grateful for our great and mighty action.

They can avoid it real easy. Get in there and persuade the Fat Boy to back off. The LAST thing China needs is for us to stomp KJU like a bug, sending all their refugees into China and for America to move our military there right across their border. And I'm sure Japan, South Korea and many others would rather see a little fallout drift in from NK to live in peace thereafter free of a madman than to see Kim's NK nuking them directly!

There is no such thing as a 'little fallout' from an ICBM.

Just underwear, huh?
The post-W world is one in which nations have a reason for a nuclear deterrent against US regieme change.

The ‘solution" with Iran was to acquiesce to it being one of the "near break out" nuclear states, in that it retained an ability to complete a device in a matter of months in exchange for near normal diplomatic relations with the US. That made other regiemes unhappy because Iran was free to continue opposing them. Obama found Israel and the Saudis to be rather useless to US interests, so he threw them under the bus. The pro-Israel and pro-arab petro state lobbies are displeased.

NK without nukes is probably a paper tiger. SK’s economy dwarfs them, and if push came to shove, the NK conscripts wouldn’t stand much of a chance. NK’s military legitimacy is ... nukes. At least three US administrations have not come up with a solution. The answer obviously is not threatening NK with military action. If anything that gives logical support to needing a deterrent. Trump is apparently as loath to take on NK’s trade as were the previous three administrations. Shutting off trade to China would probably cause not just a recession, but China cutting trade ties to US based multinational corps. And India and Russia would be the short term winners.

US mftrs in Jina

American Corporations in China

We don't need tough talk and rash bluster. We need a cool head and a cool hand.

Yes. Cool heads and cool hands have worked so well for us over the last few decades, haven't they? A guy is launching ICBMs closer and closer to our shore, over the heads of the Japanese but any talk of a firm response is rash bluster! Let's wait until he can load a 150 megaton H-bomb on 15 ICBMs and aim them all at once at 15 major US Cities!

THEN it will be time for tough talk as the air-raid sirens go off and everyone scrambles for their bomb shelters. :confused:

Sure there is, Peachfuzz! Predominant winds would carry any fallout away from China out into the north Pacific. I mean, It wouldn't take more than 1 or 2 small nukes to completely destroy KJU's military infrastructure. Kimmy Boy is ALREADY blowing up H-bombs and other stuff there all of the time and no one has complained of fallout yet, have they.

ITMT, you forget about our tungsten 'Rods From Hell,' those things will punch into the Earth hundreds of feet and cause a blast LIKE an H-Bomb with ZERO fallout.

I say we blow Little Kimmy's ass to kingdom come on his next birthday.

Sure there is, Peachfuzz! Predominant winds would carry any fallout away from China out into the north Pacific. I mean, It wouldn't take more than 1 or 2 small nukes to completely destroy KJU's military infrastructure. Kimmy Boy is ALREADY blowing up H-bombs and other stuff there all of the time and no one has complained of fallout yet, have they.

ITMT, you forget about our tungsten 'Rods From Hell,' those things will punch into the Earth hundreds of feet and cause a blast LIKE an H-Bomb with ZERO fallout.

I say we blow Little Kimmy's ass to kingdom come on his next birthday.
The US military is not going along with a preemptive first strike against anyone on the simple say so of any potus ... no matter how legitimate.

I don't entirely disagree.
The point is to avoid all of that. The problem with tough talk is we are starting from a position where we will need to back up that talk with action or look stupid. China's position is hands off only if NK moves first.
So how long are Trump and Un going to stand face to face each goading the other?
That solves nothing.

New Topics

Forum List

Back