President Trump: "We will have no choice than to totally destroy North Korea."

What a bold truthful statement by our beloved Trumpenfuhrer. What else can any REAL American leader say than we will not be threatened by a budding nuclear power that says directly ‘We are going to reduce you to ashes’. We will stand for the US or we will perish.

http://www.newsmax.com/t/newsmax/article/814408/1

Hey, I'm tired of waiting. Let's get it done this week! After the nuclear half-life of red glowing embers of Little Kimmy's former fantasy stops glowing, I hope they take all the glass beads and ashes swept up from Pyongyang's public square and put them into those little things you shake up to give you a little "snowstorm." My desk could use a new paperweight. And it would look great right next to my Kim Jong-Un bobble-head.

I'm sure Japan, S. Korea, China and any number of Pacific countries will have no problem with the fallout blanketing their cities and countryside. I'm certain they will be grateful for our great and mighty action.

Sounds to me like a lot of talk on both sides. China will flatten us if we strike first, even as a pre-emptive strike. He's about as believable as Kim with his threats to reduce us to ash.

So what do you think would happen to China if they were to lose the US as a trading partner?
I think that's another empty threat, HWGA. It would hurt us as much as it would hurt them, and we won't do it. Like all the rest of it, Trump will just bluster and bullshit about it.
I hope he proves me wrong. But I'm not very hopeful.

China totally relies on trade with the US.
We have plenty of other asian nations we can buy cheap products from.

What a bold truthful statement by our beloved Trumpenfuhrer. What else can any REAL American leader say than we will not be threatened by a budding nuclear power that says directly ‘We are going to reduce you to ashes’. We will stand for the US or we will perish.

What more does it say that we are willing to destroy S. Korea in the process?
Cowards and fear mongers like you are why we are in this mess.

History impaired victims of left wing propaganda conveniently forget that China fought against the U.S. in what the left wing media chooses to call the "forgotten war" under the inept leadership of timid little Harry Truman. Today both China and Russia sided with President Trump and agreed to sanctions against North Korea. Trump doesn't get nearly the credit he deserves .

Sounds to me like a lot of talk on both sides. China will flatten us if we strike first, even as a pre-emptive strike. He's about as believable as Kim with his threats to reduce us to ash.

So what do you think would happen to China if they were to lose the US as a trading partner?
I think that's another empty threat, HWGA. It would hurt us as much as it would hurt them, and we won't do it. Like all the rest of it, Trump will just bluster and bullshit about it.

People who know about these things say that action would cause the entire global economy to falter. We don't need THAT again right now.

I personally would be satisfied if we would just shoot one of their missiles out of the sky. I don't think the Chinese would have any heartburn with that.

Also, it has been said recently, by knowledgeable persons, that the North Koreans would willingly eat grass before giving up their Nuke-u-ler program...so I wouldn't expect any results from sanctions.

Americans often refuse to recognize that in other cultures, it is not uncommon for people to be willing to die for stupid people and principles. The North Koreans are not going to be affected by words, regardless of how hostile they are, or how overwhelming our advantage may appear to be. The South Koreans and to a lesser extent the Japanese, are driving the bus here. Trump can't do ANYTHING without their explicit approval.

History impaired victims of left wing propaganda conveniently forget that China fought against the U.S. in what the left wing media chooses to call the "forgotten war" under the inept leadership of timid little Harry Truman. Today both China and Russia sided with President Trump and agreed to sanctions against North Korea. Trump doesn't get nearly the credit he deserves .
China has been agreeing to sanctions all along, and then sneaking around to make sure NK gets what it needs.

People who know about these things say that action would cause the entire global economy to falter. We don't need THAT again right now.

And what would these people say about the entire global economy if NK nuked Japan or the U.S.?

Trump as laid the groundwork for taking down the next NK missile that even comes close to a trajectory that looks threatening.

What more does it say that we are willing to destroy S. Korea in the process?
Cowards and fear mongers like you are why we are in this mess.

It's not fear mongering. It's a fact that there are more than ten thousand artillery pieces dug in, provisioned and aimed southward.
Seoul would be a graveyard before we could barely get started.

Fucking warmonger threatens to destroy North Korea, a country with a higher literacy rate than the warmonger´s.
Americans awaiting the nuclear reaction if Trumps makes his threats true, are applauding. Big Juche mushrooms
will be the witnesses of Trump´s madness.

China will flatten us if we strike first

Flatten us? Too funny.

Are you Chinese or something? :laugh:
I suppose the point is moot. If we bomb NK, either conventionally or with nukes, NK will send its nukes over to SK and Japan (which it can do already without ICBM's) and southeast asia will be poison for centuries and so many people will be dead that we can certainly say no one won. China probably won't have time to get involved.

Trumpenfuhrer
That is what you want as a President, a Fuhrer?

You would rather have a weak President who blows sunshine up your ass and cowers to 3rd world nut jobs who threatens to nuke us?

Evidently so.

While Barry violated the Constitution by engaging in talks to enter into his own personal TREATY with Iran - after every other nation had walked away from the negotiating table because of Iran's violent rhetoric and BS, Iran openly MOCKED Barry and the US, declared they would destroy the US, declared in the media that they could do and say anything during the negotiations and Barry would still agree to a deal because he 'needed' it, and their military publicly exercise bombing runs on mock US aircraft carriers.

It was already being reported also that Iran was violating the agreed upon pre-conditions of the deal.

Barry also refused to demand the release of US hostages by Iran be part of the negotiations. He preferred to pay Iran ransom money later in the middle of the night using an unmarked plane to get US Hostages back.

To say Barry and the US gave the world the impression that he / the US under Obama were weak Iranian boot-lickers who gave Iran everything they wanted in exchange for false promises. Again, Mr. 'I don't leave Americans behind' reportedly walked away from the table with Iran without even having ASKED (let alone demanding) for the return of the American hostages.

Barry mistakenly declared his Red Line to Syrian President Assad regarding the gassing of his own people, vowing to take action if it happened again. After Assad supposedly did just that, calling Obama's bluff, Barry backed down in front of the whole world - to include our enemies. He then embarrassingly attempted to blame THE WHOLE WORLD for HIS Red Line. Again, Obama made himself and the US look weak in front of the whole world.

'Speak softly and carry a big stick'? No - it was more like 'Brag loudly / boldly, and when your bluff is called fold like a cheap suit'. That type of mistake INVITES attacks from our enemies.

I suppose the point is moot. If we bomb NK, either conventionally or with nukes, NK will send its nukes over to SK and Japan (which it can do already without ICBM's) and southeast asia will be poison for centuries and so many people will be dead that we can certainly say no one won. China probably won't have time to get involved.
I 100% percent agree.

IMO Trump is trying to make it perfectly clear to Kim that if he attacks the US or a US ally with his nuclear weapons he will lose his dictatorship, and North Korea will be reduced to a smoking hole. / glass parking lot...in hopes he can get through his deranged mind and let him know it ain't worth it.

Trump is not stupid, and I am sure his generals have informed him a war with North Korea will be catastrophic. N. Korea's massive number of artillery aimed at Seoul, not even his nuclear arsenal, would destroy S. Korea's capitol - the loss of life would be massive. Trump, IMO, will not take this lightly.

Oh really?
Lets hear it.

Forum List

Back