President Trump to "unlock the mysteries of space"

Matthew will be freaking out! President Trump wants to bring forward a NASA mission that includes astronauts traveling in the Moon´s orbit. It is a mission to gather experience for a Mars mission. The missile used is designed for deep space travel.

Trump may have his eye on a trip to the moon. (No, not personally.)
A "Mission to Mars" not a War on Drugs!

A much better use of the resources...The war on drugs is the biggest crack of shit ever.

Once we got a preeminent presence off planet then we can start mining and expanding our economy with the vast resources that are within our reach. We could pay down the nation debt 10 thousand times over again.

Matthew will be freaking out! President Trump wants to bring forward a NASA mission that includes astronauts traveling in the Moon´s orbit. It is a mission to gather experience for a Mars mission. The missile used is designed for deep space travel.

Trump is finding ways to be popular. Different than the other Republicans.

The resources of space are unlimited as far as our tiny little species is concern...Much risk but much reward.
I know. We worry about steel coal oil gold and diamonds and it's possible the meteor belt is littered with resources.

This planet won't live forever. Neither will our sun. Eventually we got to start making the move.

Not only that but it would be stupid not to expand outwards to gain the riches of space. A lot of people bitch about earth first but the truth is there aint nearly enough resources on this small planet to bring everyone up to America's level of resource use. Space is the only way for the world to live our level of resource use without crashing the entire ecosystem of our planet.

Space grows the local economy and creates millions of jobs. High paying jobs....Imagine a world where the only jobs were picking fruit, feeding cows or fucking whores??? That is the world the goddamn nay sayers would give us.

Last edited:
Given that we have several private companies that are already sending payloads into orbit, I would say the the NASA program has been a wonderful success.

I will believe something that the orange clown says when it happens. Thus far, hardly impressed with anything from that source. But if he goes ahead and does that, without terminating the earth studies portion of NASA, he will have my gratitude.
NASA is a bloated antique. Private industry is the way to go.
Those private companies have decades old Russian engines in their missiles.

I'm just thinking what will happen when we discover aliens on the space ? Have we got enough technology-civilisation for defend ourselves ? I don't think so.

But I'm sure one day we might be proper for that.

There is an article explains us to: ''Why we shouldn't communicate with them?'' you should read it:

Finding Aliens

I'm just thinking what will happen when we discover aliens on the space ? Have we got enough technology-civilisation for defend ourselves ? I don't think so.

There is an article explains us to: ''Why we shouldn't communicate with them?'' you should read it:

Finding Aliens
What if we are the aliens? Maybe, we were airdropped by the high command to populate the world and deliver recourses?

Finding Aliens
What if we are the aliens? Maybe, we were airdropped by the high command to populate the world and deliver recourses?

That's an absurd idea also that doesn't mean there is no aliens without us. Science explains us origin of life with ''abiogenesis'' and that is all about natural process by which life arises from non-living matter. Then, evolutionary biology happening...

Finding Aliens

That's an absurd idea also that doesn't mean there is no aliens without us. Science explains us origin of life with ''abiogenesis'' and that is all about natural process by which life arises from non-living matter. Then, evolutionary biology happening...
So you are referring to the law of nature. Any idea where it came from?

Everyone knows that Trump and the Republicans are anti-science w
They absolutely are, on many important issues, No, Toddler Trump stomping his feet and saying "Me want magic space man on Moon while i'm president!!" doesn't change that.

I am 100% behind space ezploexplor no matter who is doing it.

I will admit I suspect tRump thinks he can make money off of it somehow though.

I am 100% behind space ezploexplor no matter who is doing it.

I will admit I suspect tRump thinks he can make money off of it somehow though.
Maybe. Or he can do favors...
I assume the Mars nonsense is not yet possible or at least meaningful. And we got funny guys like Musk who want to launch nukes there to make it inhabitable....

Trump wants to go to Mars, the moon, and he wants a space force too.
He needs to lower taxes again to pay for all that.

A gigantic waste of money.

No, this is to orbit the moon in a space station. I think the only way we can colonize the moon is via space station since water has not been discovered. Once this has been done for the lunar orbit, then one can be done for a Mars orbit. NASA wants to go to Mars in order find alien life or past alien life which is a waste of money. Seeing if one can colonize a planet by orbiting it in a space station makes the most sense. I doubt we can colonize Mars unless they find water and vast amounts of it.

They absolutely are, on many important issues, No, Toddler Trump stomping his feet and saying "Me want magic space man on Moon while i'm president!!" doesn't change that.
Apparently, your browser cuts off quotes when you try to quote them. For the inclined, here is my statement in full:

"This is clearly fake news. Everyone knows that Trump and the Republicans are anti-science who are going to take electricity out of the Capitol, use town criers to disseminate the news, and call the Russians poopyheads because they use missiles and stuff. There is absolutely NO way Trump will EVER do ANYTHING to further space exploration or to advance science, because reasons, and stuff."

Now, obviously, you wouldn't cut off a quote from someone else to make a feeble point on purpose, would you? That's bad form and all such, you know.

Apparently, your browser cuts off quotes when you try to quote them. For the inclined, here is my statement in full:

"This is clearly fake news. Everyone knows that Trump and the Republicans are anti-science who are going to take electricity out of the Capitol, use town criers to disseminate the news, and call the Russians poopyheads because they use missiles and stuff. There is absolutely NO way Trump will EVER do ANYTHING to further space exploration or to advance science, because reasons, and stuff."

Now, obviously, you wouldn't cut off a quote from someone else to make a feeble point on purpose, would you? That's bad form and all such, you know.
Whine all you want...the partial quote did not change the meaning of your statement. And your whining is nothing but a tactic to avoid directly responding to what i said.

Whine all you want...the partial quote did not change the meaning of your statement. And your whining is nothing but a tactic to avoid directly responding to what i said.
What you said is stupid. There is no need to respond to it.

And yet you tried, and the result was stupid.

My point, of course, was spot on and objectively true.

And yet you tried, and the result was stupid.

My point, of course, was spot on and objectively true.

Objectively true? Not outside your feverish mind, it's not.

Trump getting it done. Fark liberal NASA. They were trying to find alien life on Mars when there is no point. A better plan would be to see if we can colonize the moon and Mars. While we probably cannot live on the planet, we can still live in a space station orbiting it. People can visit the planet for a bit and then return to the station.

"President Donald Trump pledged to re-establish U.S. dominance in space, a day after he welcomed the surviving Apollo 11 astronauts to the White House to celebrate the 50th anniversary of the first moon landing."

Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

Forum List

Back