President Trump to "unlock the mysteries of space"

If only we could unlock the mystery of the massive empty space in Trump's head.
If only liberals could stop crying.

I think it would be great to begin manned space exploration again by going to other planets.

If only we could unlock the mystery of the massive empty space in Trump's head.
. If empty, then why a mystery to you ? Are you confused about spaces that are empty, uh you know like those safe spaces ? LOL.

As the technology improves, manned space travel will become more feasable. Until then, the present space exploration done by the robots are doing great. The probe to Pluto, and the EU's comet explorer are prime examples of that.

This is clearly fake news. Everyone knows that Trump and the Republicans are anti-science who are going to take electricity out of the Capitol, use town criers to disseminate the news, and call the Russians poopyheads because they use missiles and stuff. There is absolutely NO way Trump will EVER do ANYTHING to further space exploration or to advance science, because reasons, and stuff.

This is clearly fake news. Everyone knows that Trump and the Republicans are anti-science who are going to take electricity out of the Capitol, use town criers to disseminate the news, and call the Russians poopyheads because they use missiles and stuff. There is absolutely NO way Trump will EVER do ANYTHING to further space exploration or to advance science, because reasons, and stuff.
Solar is doing well right now could be an oppurtunity for the Trumpster

Solar is doing well right now could be an oppurtunity for the Trumpster
Research into alternative energy sources certainly should continue. Government picking winners and losers, however, should not.

The way for mankind to exploit space is for the government to get its fat ass out of the way private enterprise . Get rid of regulations and give huge tax breaks to companies that invest in space. Right now the cost of sending things into space is around $10,000 dollars a pound give private businesses free rein and that price will drop dramatically.

Given that we have several private companies that are already sending payloads into orbit, I would say the the NASA program has been a wonderful success.

I will believe something that the orange clown says when it happens. Thus far, hardly impressed with anything from that source. But if he goes ahead and does that, without terminating the earth studies portion of NASA, he will have my gratitude.

Given that we have several private companies that are already sending payloads into orbit, I would say the the NASA program has been a wonderful success.

I will believe something that the orange clown says when it happens. Thus far, hardly impressed with anything from that source. But if he goes ahead and does that, without terminating the earth studies portion of NASA, he will have my gratitude.
NASA is a bloated antique. Private industry is the way to go.

Matthew will be freaking out! President Trump wants to bring forward a NASA mission that includes astronauts traveling in the Moon´s orbit. It is a mission to gather experience for a Mars mission. The missile used is designed for deep space travel.

Trump may have his eye on a trip to the moon. (No, not personally.)
Trump is finding ways to be popular. Different than the other Republicans.

The resources of space are unlimited as far as our tiny little species is concern...Much risk but much reward.

Matthew will be freaking out! President Trump wants to bring forward a NASA mission that includes astronauts traveling in the Moon´s orbit. It is a mission to gather experience for a Mars mission. The missile used is designed for deep space travel.

Trump may have his eye on a trip to the moon. (No, not personally.)
Trump is finding ways to be popular. Different than the other Republicans.

The resources of space are unlimited as far as our tiny little species is concern...Much risk but much reward.
I know. We worry about steel coal oil gold and diamonds and it's possible the meteor belt is littered with resources.

This planet won't live forever. Neither will our sun. Eventually we got to start making the move.

Forum List

Back