Attorney, attorney pants on fire!

Yeah, that wasn't intentional.
Lawyers are such lying shits. I really like them as people, but never believe one.

It was almost a feel good story. Surprised me it wasn't a lightning strike.

Lawyers are such lying shits. I really like them as people, but never believe one.

They did say they confiscated damaged batteries from the attorney.
Whether he damaged them or it was another case of an exploding e-cig remains to be seen.
Okay. Give him the benefit of the doubt if you like. LOL

Whether he damaged them or it was another case of an exploding e-cig remains to be seen.

I'd like nothing more than for the police to find he had tampered with the batteries.
Everyone loves to see a lawyer get his/hers.

Anyone want to represent him in the e cigarette suit? I would call the arsonist as a character witness.

I'd like nothing more than for the police to find he had tampered with the batteries.
Is he going to get arrested for it? Arrested for setting your pants on fire. I DARE anyone to say that out loud without smiling. Go on. See if you can do it.

Oh, guys. Thanks for the laugh at the end of a long hard day. I can't stop grinning now.
Have a good night.

Is he going to get arrested for it? Arrested for setting your pants on fire. I DARE anyone to say that out loud without smiling. Go on. See if you can do it.

Intentionally setting a fire in a building full of people cant be legal.

Oh...he's being investigated over the incident.

Forum List

Back