President Trump Takes Commanding 50 Point Primary Lead at 62% – Gains Largest Polling Lead Against Biden 42/37

So why is it obvious I’m a faggot? Lol is it because I think Trump is an insecure little bitch? Like that’s the criteria?
not liking Trump doesnt make you a faggot, butit is an indication if you are a biological male that you are effeminate ... its the fact that you are part of the 40 to 50 % of the dem voting base that knows what its voting for .... and that makes you a faggot .:eusa_eh:

Nothing about that makes any goddamn sense lol. First of all, Marxism has nothing to do with mainstream leftwing politics. But even if it did, the two can’t be “combined”. Nothing about that makes any fucking sense lol
Marxism and mainstream leftwing politics are indistinguishable.

not liking Trump doesnt make you a faggot, butit is an indication if you are a biological male that you are effeminate ... its the fact that you are part of the 40 to 50 % of the dem voting base that knows what its voting for .... and that makes you a faggot .:eusa_eh:
Lol god you’re such a moron.

MAGAts love criminals.
Bodecea just wants to pound obumma the homo
Screenshot_20230903-202326_Instagram.jpg

Look, you can think what you want about Biden, but if you’re supporting Trump instead, you’re a fucking moron. It’s a list as long as my arm why that makes you a moron.
A made-up list. How many of these hoaxes
Screenshot_20221126-133254_Reddit.jpg
do you still believe?

A made-up list. How many of these hoaxesView attachment 826903 do you still believe?
Lol dude so much of this is so moronic. It’s absolutely moronic. Jussie Smollet? Like you think he is why I dislike Trump? I think his story is absolute bullshit. However it being bullshit doesn’t erase Trump himself and all the reasons to hate him.

Here’s what I will do for you. I am going to tell you why you should dislike Trump for one simple reason you didn’t bring up. It’s still one of many, but I am going to give you the main one: he is a moronic, whiny, little bitch of epic proportions.

Lol dude so much of this is so moronic. It’s absolutely moronic. Jussie Smollet? Like you think he is why I dislike Trump? I think his story is absolute bullshit. However it being bullshit doesn’t erase Trump himself and all the reasons to hate him.

Here’s what I will do for you. I am going to tell you why you should dislike Trump for one simple reason you didn’t bring up. It’s still one of many, but I am going to give you the main one: he is a moronic, whiny, little bitch of epic proportions.

Speaking of moronic I should dislike Trump because you can call him a bunch of names? LOL I should dislike Trump because you believe what the mainstream media and Democrats said about him? Now that's moronic. Do better

Jussie Smollett LOL
Screenshot_20211208-174430_Instagram.jpg

Lol this is so goddamn stupid. Once it became obvious that he made this story up, no one believed him. No one sure as hell believed him once he got convicted. You sound like a goddamn moron milking this like you are now. Regardless of the lie, Trump is still a sack of orange garbage
LOL you are so God damn stupid. You think everybody should hate Trump because you're able to rifle off a bunch of expletives about him. What a moron hahaha.
Screenshot_20230909-211006_Instagram.jpg

Moron if Trump is a whiny little bitch then he is a whiny little bitch lol. His words and actions speak for themselves.
So do Biden's words and actions. He's a criminal who always blames others for his failures.

Moron if Trump is a whiny little bitch22 then he is a whiny little bi223tch lol. His words and actions speak for themselves.

aa w we²24422222wAaaaAAaaAaSTORING 7tsàa7if Trump is a whiny little bitch then he is a whiny little bitch lol. His words and actions speak

Moron if Trump is a whiny little bitch then he is a whiny little bitch lol. His words and actions speak for themselves.
You actually sound like the whiny little bitch. Therefore you must be.

Is this supposed to be clever and witty? Not really sure but it’s a swing and a miss either way lol
I could have been blunt and just said shut up you whiny little bitch LOL. Nobody cares what you think about Trump

Forum List

Back