President Trump Revokes Obama’s Transgender Bathroom Dictate

You are the ones attempting control - special rules for special people.

False. I am not asking for any special rules. I am demanding that there should be no restrictions (rules) on who uses what bathroom.

So its OK with you if some pedo puts on a dress and waltzes into any restroom where young children may be present? Really?

In the deranged little tiny peanut brain of a Libby...6'8" Bubba with an Adam's apple, lipstick and a dress should be permitted to change and flop his oversized penis out while sitting next to my 14 year old daughter in the women's locker room.
I know, I know...I'm batshit crazy...this never actually happens...right?
How batshit crazy is someone who believes we should have laws in place that would allow for this to happen?

Last edited:
What the freaking fuk are "gender identities". How do you determine gender identities? the dirty little secret is that the left's final assault on the social welfare of Americans is the invasion of the ladies rooms. You can bet your ass(ets) that there ain't a single leftie that wants to subject their daughter to a confused boy in the girls shower room or their wife in the ladies room. It's all about politics.

The 'my daughter' arguments are hilarious, since millennials and generation z are the most accepting of trans people. Your daughters are more ashamed of their fathers cowardice than they afraid of cross-dressers.

The lack of guts you projecting trolls show is pathetic.

The 'my daughter' arguments are hilarious, since millennials and generation z are the most accepting of trans people. Your daughters are more ashamed of their fathers cowardice than they afraid of cross-dressers.

That's not what they tell me.

Then again, I don't make a habit out of hanging with freaks. Neither do they.

But that was a helluva good try at marginalizing the opposition.

Learn that from the RUSKIES?

Hey bud, make no mistake, we're completely aware of how your kind parent. You wouldn't understand...haha
Your beloved mentally degenerate whack-jobs scare the living shit out of anyone legitimate. Nothing says; "I'm an unstable axe murderer" more than a man with an Adam's apple, a dress and lipstick. Remember how circus side shows would cause kids to piss themselves? That's the affect these amazing humans have on legit children. Have you ever seen the movie Silence Of The Lambs?

Making our children safe again.

AP) — Transgender students on Wednesday lost federal protections that allowed them to use school bathrooms and locker rooms matching their gender identities, as the Trump administration stepped into a long-simmering national debate.

The administration came down on the side of states’ rights, lifting Obama-era federal guidelines that had been characterized by Republicans as an example of overreach.

You're kinda hung up on this whole bathroom thing, aren't ya?

Personally, I do my business and get the fuck out of there as quick as possible.

I don't look at it as a place to socialize and hookup.

To each his own, I guess ...
You pedophiles initiated the issue. Time to shove you freaks back into the closet.
Losing our freedoms one day at a time under President Putin.
If the states decided on Jim Crow laws they would have been effect decades later in the southern states.

Losing their freedoms? What about girls in school who lost their freedom to use bathrooms specific for their gender?
This entire issue is just part of the lefts war on women.

Making our children safe again.

AP) — Transgender students on Wednesday lost federal protections that allowed them to use school bathrooms and locker rooms matching their gender identities, as the Trump administration stepped into a long-simmering national debate.

The administration came down on the side of states’ rights, lifting Obama-era federal guidelines that had been characterized by Republicans as an example of overreach.

You're kinda hung up on this whole bathroom thing, aren't ya?

Personally, I do my business and get the fuck out of there as quick as possible.

I don't look at it as a place to socialize and hookup.

To each his own, I guess ...
You pedophiles initiated the issue. Time to shove you freaks back into the closet.
Losing our freedoms one day at a time under President Putin.
If the states decided on Jim Crow laws they would have been effect decades later in the southern states.

Losing their freedoms? What about girls in school who lost their freedom to use bathrooms specific for their gender?
This entire issue is just part of the lefts war on women.

More like their attack on normalcy.

Forum List

Back