President Trump praises Egypt's president for opening the biggest Cathedral in the Middle East

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
President Sisi is a military dictator who took power in a coup d’etat, who routinely tortures people who advocate for democracy, and who has reportedly detained 60,000 dissidents. This is authoritarian propaganda from one wannabe despot to an actual dictator.

President Sisi is a military dictator who took power in a coup d’etat, who routinely tortures people who advocate for democracy, and who has reportedly detained 60,000 dissidents. This is authoritarian propaganda from one wannabe despot to an actual dictator.

Sisi kicked Obama's Muslim Brotherhood buddy Morsi out of the presidential seat into a death sentence.

He can't be all bad.

Sisi kicked Obama's Muslim Brotherhood buddy Morsi out of the presidential seat into a death sentence.

He can't be all bad.
What about Assad and Putin, then?

Sisi is a good guy from the little i know about him , he has a WALL designed to help out the Israelis as that WALL helps to keep illegal Africans out of Israel . Also , Sisi took power from , think it was 'morrsy' or similar because 'morrsy' was a member of the 'muslim brotherhood' and other reasons but i forget the details . And yeah , i think that Sisi is a Dictator but he is friendly to Israel and the USA i think . Anyway , whats the deal with the Cathedral eh ?? Christian Cathedral i guess eh ??

He can't be all bad.

You mean the democratically elected Morsi?

Sisi is a good guy from the little i know about him , he has a WALL designed to help out the Israelis as that WALL helps to keep illegal Africans out of Israel . Also , Sisi took power from , think it was 'morrsy' or similar because 'morrsy' was a member of the 'muslim brotherhood' and other reasons but i forget the details . And yeah , i think that Sisi is a Dictator but he is friendly to Israel and the USA i think . Anyway , whats the deal with the Cathedral eh ?? Christian Cathedral i guess eh ??
There is no point in that dictator thingy. Radicals need to be kept in check. Put a "democrat" there, and jab jab, you´ve got a fucking ISIL.

He can't be all bad.

One of Obama’s rat pack of racists, good!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Egypt has a large population with a big number of problems, folks!

by the way, i speak Egyptian Arabic. ENTA 3AWEZ EH YA 3AM!

He can't be all bad.

I mean the Morsi elected by a religious fervor sworn to destroy the West.

Forum List

Back