President Trump is considering pardoning Crooked Rod Blagojevich & Supercilious Martha Stewart

Leave it to Kim and Kanye to awaken an old white man and his desires to deflect...this couple should just find a fuckin rock and slide under it.....KIM YOU DUMB WHITE BITCH....YOU AND YOUR HUSBAND ARE GETTING PLAYED BY THIS MONSTER BITCH...DUMB ASS FUCKS.....

WITH NO VASELINE

Martha Stewart should never have been convicted of anything. Once the judge threw the case out, that should have been it.

Allowing Trump in the white house is like allowing a fat kid the keys to a candy store...the guy is just drunk with fuckin power....pardon all you want Trump, but who's gonna pardon you, white bitch?

• Banned
Allowing Trump in the white house is like allowing a fat kid the keys to a candy store...the guy is just drunk with fuckin power....pardon all you want Trump, but who's gonna pardon you, white bitch?

your show on ABC has been cancelled. YOU'RE FIRED!

• Banned
i should mention: Blagojevich is innocent and a conspiracy victim. i really believe that. honestly. did i mention he has great hair?!

facts are not to be ignored simply because they are unpleasant.

the fact is: Rod Blagojevich is innocent!

Blagojevich is guilty but compared to what democrats since have done, it's quite minor. Stewart did nothing.

Good --- re Martha Stewart. I always thought that was a really mean thing to do. The FBI has gone completely off the rails in this country: we need to disband it.

As for Blagojovich, he's the one who was selling Obama's Senate seat (they have recordings, that's why he's in jail). He was selling it to Jesse Jackson's son for several hundred thousand but that guy couldn't come up with the money, and then he went crazy, if you remember. Probably drugs. So I'm against letting out Blagojovich, but I support Trump whatever he wants to do. Loyalty, people, no nitpicking.

I would think you would have a symbiotic relationship with us repubs since we’re both the only ones that go to jail

in the case of Stewart, i don't get what's the big deal with post-jail pardons...what is it good for when you're already out of jail!

Trump says he’s considering pardoning Martha Stewart, Rod Blagojevich
I am guessing that what they get pardoned from will then be removed from their record as if it never happened at all.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. What I would like to know is if people in such a position get any monetary compensation to make up for the work they couldn't do because of their being in jail.

I can understand the Martha Stewart pardon... she was a law abiding citizen her whole life, she made a mistake by lying and is sorry for it, she did her time, etc....

the other one, Rod B.... he just seems like he's been slimy scum his whole life..... I did hear the 14 yr sentence they gave him for simply breaking campaign finance laws was a real unfair heavy hand, though in a most egregious pay for play scheme that I've ever seen....

Forum List

Back