President Trump is considering pardoning Crooked Rod Blagojevich & Supercilious Martha Stewart

I can understand the Martha Stewart pardon... she was a law abiding citizen her whole life, she made a mistake by lying and is sorry for it, she did her time, etc....

the other one, Rod B.... he just seems like he's been slimy scum his whole life..... I did hear the 14 yr sentence they gave him for simply breaking campaign finance laws was a real unfair heavy hand, though in a most egregious pay for play scheme that I've ever seen....
What did she lie about?

all of the pieces will add up to one point, when Trump pardons himself!

Martha Stewart should never have been convicted of anything. Once the judge threw the case out, that should have been it.

Insider trading and lying to the FBI. I'm sure you think Maddow should be pardoned as well.

in the case of Stewart, i don't get what's the big deal with post-jail pardons...what is it good for when you're already out of jail!

Trump says he’s considering pardoning Martha Stewart, Rod Blagojevich
I am guessing that what they get pardoned from will then be removed from their record as if it never happened at all.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. What I would like to know is if people in such a position get any monetary compensation to make up for the work they couldn't do because of their being in jail.
A pardon does not expunge one's record. They are still guilty and must not suggest they are innocent. It allows them to vote again.

Martha Stewart should never have been convicted of anything. Once the judge threw the case out, that should have been it.

Insider trading and lying to the FBI. I'm sure you think Maddow should be pardoned as well.
There was no insider trading case. The judge threw it out.
it doesn't matter.... Lying to the FBI when being questioned by investigators, investigating an official case, is a felony....

Lying to an investigator, can put them on a wild goose chase and can lead them down the wrong path, and waste a bunch of time, effort and money....

it should be against the law, just as it is......

it doesn't matter.... Lying to the FBI when being questioned by investigators, investigating an official case, is a felony....

Lying to an investigator, can put them on a wild goose chase and can lead them down the wrong path, and waste a bunch of time, effort and money....

It is. Now the persecution of these political prisoners has finally been corrected.

How many more Comey cases will get the truth treatment?

It is. Now the persecution of these political prisoners has finally been corrected.

How many more Comey cases will get the truth treatment?
...the president can find more of these faults of others, and I'm certain they are plentiful...

but he should then expect and want the same scrutiny, to be given to himself....

as the saying goes...

Do unto others as you would want them, to do unto you!

Allowing Trump in the white house is like allowing a fat kid the keys to a candy store...the guy is just drunk with fuckin power....pardon all you want Trump, but who's gonna pardon you, white bitch?
He won't need a pardon, but even if he did, Pence would do it.

in the case of Stewart, i don't get what's the big deal with post-jail pardons...what is it good for when you're already out of jail!

Trump says he’s considering pardoning Martha Stewart, Rod Blagojevich
The pardon thing is often weird. I guess if you were still on probation, you wouldnt have to report to a parole officer anymore, but I assume Martha is past that. I didn't even know Blago was out of jail. Trump definitely shouldn't pardon that douche bag.

Good --- re Martha Stewart. I always thought that was a really mean thing to do. The FBI has gone completely off the rails in this country: we need to disband it.

As for Blagojovich, he's the one who was selling Obama's Senate seat (they have recordings, that's why he's in jail). He was selling it to Jesse Jackson's son for several hundred thousand but that guy couldn't come up with the money, and then he went crazy, if you remember. Probably drugs. So I'm against letting out Blagojovich, but I support Trump whatever he wants to do. Loyalty, people, no nitpicking.
Blagojovich should have been dropped 4' with a noose over his head.

Martha Stewart was stupid.

I can understand the Martha Stewart pardon... she was a law abiding citizen her whole life, she made a mistake by lying and is sorry for it, she did her time, etc....

the other one, Rod B.... he just seems like he's been slimy scum his whole life..... I did hear the 14 yr sentence they gave him for simply breaking campaign finance laws was a real unfair heavy hand, though in a most egregious pay for play scheme that I've ever seen....
He should have been publicly drawn and quartered.

Forum List

Back