President Trump invokes Iran analogy to attack Georgia Governor Brian Kemp over weakness in fighting alleged voter fraud, also attacks 9 GOP Senators

That grotesque monster Abrams has a relative who somehow got appointed as a judge in Georgia. Total corruption! Imagine filthy, corrupt, low IQ, White-hating African politicians in effect running the government at the state levels in the USA. Psyche! Don't have to imagine it, it is actually happening.

That grotesque monster Abrams has a relative who somehow got appointed as a judge in Georgia. Total corruption! Imagine filthy, corrupt, low IQ, White-hating African politicians in effect running the government at the state levels in the USA. Psyche! Don't have to imagine it, it is actually happening.
I am sure you missed the proper era to live to show your superiority to these low IQ white hating Africans...

All this election fraud has been the result of rich, establishment elitists fighting to preserve their globalist, easy money deals at the expense of the American worker and taxpayer. Democrats and neocons are evil.

Donnie is ready for the dolly and the straightjacket - QUICKLY

trumptoon081.jpg

I am sure you missed the proper era to live to show your superiority to these low IQ white hating Africans...

Snout longs for the day when every white man owned at least two.

Snout longs for the day when every white man owned at least two.
He seems like the kinda dude that would whip them because he has a hangover just like Trump would and has done to white people he has working for him.

Mr President, America is not a 3rd world country, despite all your efforts to make it one!

Last edited:
descending from the hills through the rapids towards the sea, unstoppable but always in control, Trump's twitter feed is like the outpoor from a broken dam: fast, deep, majestic!

Kemp,Raffensberger and Duncan mine as well not even run for reelection in 2022. They are going to lose BADLY here in Georgia.
i disagree with you, but am impressed you can accurately spell the dude in the middle's name

Kemp,Raffensberger and Duncan mine as well not even run for reelection in 2022. They are going to lose BADLY here in Georgia.
i disagree with you, but am impressed you can accurately spell the dude in the middle's name
Kemp only won by 50k votes in 2018. He is toast in 2022. He ran on and promised SO much and he has failed to deliver MISERABLY. This was just the final nail in the coffin.

While their cheeto-in-chief's Twitter ravings will always impress his devoted RWNJ cultists, as January 20, 2021 approaches, his ramblings become more and more meaningless white noise to the rest of the world. The meaningless white noise his Twitter ravings have always been to rational Americans, that were ignored by them.

The orange-tinted, wannabe führer's dream of creating his fourth reich was destroyed by 80+million American voters. The tangerine-toned POS knew he would never be reelected honestly, so he began his lies about election fraud long before November 3rd, to get his brainless, Nazi cultists stirred up and keep them stirred up.

Fortunately, none of his many coup attempts has yet been successful. But, nearly three weeks remain before the rational and reasonable people in the United States can truly breathe a sigh of relief.

Forum List

Back