President Trump hates NBC so much he passed up a Super Bowl interview

Trump hates it when real journalists ask him, you know, questions. He's only comfortable with propaganda minister and all around galactic ass kisser Hannity. Anyone else asks Trump a question and he loses his shit.

He views it as the Emperor would if he stepped off the transport onto the Death Star and a storm trooper asked whether it was wise to destroy Alderan.

Rump's not interested in a situation where there's no way to make it about himself.

And in this case he would have had to say something nice about the NFL after that embarrassing "fire the sumbitches" faux pas.

Trust me, they didn't miss any ratings. Even I was watching. And I don't even have a TV.

Right. You watched the game tuned into the TV tuner built right into your head. And NBC does interview spots not for money and ratings, but out of the goodness of their heart---- Trump has been the biggest media event ever these past few years sending ratings out through the roof, so you go right on proving what an idiot hack you are trying to tell us that Trump's appearance wouldn't have brought more advertising revenue to the network.

Trust me, they didn't miss any ratings. Even I was watching. And I don't even have a TV.

Right. You watched the game tuned into the TV tuner built right into your head. And NBC does interview spots not for money and ratings, but out of the goodness of their heart---- Trump has been the biggest media event ever these past few years sending ratings out through the roof, so you go right on proving what an idiot hack you are trying to tell us that Trump's appearance wouldn't have brought more advertising revenue to the network.

Rump has nothing to do with football other than trashing the USFL literally and the NFL figuratively. Get it? There would be no more reason to interview him about the Stupor Bowl than to interview Theresa May. Unless you just wanted more of his childish divisive baiting, and why would you want that in a sports event?

I streamed the game from NBC sports. Big screen, HD, for free. And we kicked New England's ass. It was a good night.

Rump has nothing to do with football other than trashing the USFL literally and the NFL figuratively. Get it? There would be no more reason to interview him about the Stupor Bowl than to interview Theresa May. I streamed the game from NBC sports. Big screen, HD, for free. And we kicked New England's ass. It was a good night.

Rump has nothing to do with football just as you have nothing to do with common sense and facts. They didn't interview OBummer during halftime a few years ago to ask him about the game, idiot, but about events and policy. Don't you remember that was when O'Reilly asked OBummer if there was any corruption in the IRS and OBummer commented (on an open, ongoing investigation before it was even concluded): "Not even a smidgen." I guess the man is just psychic! Same investigation that later proved Koskosin and especially Lois Lerner had indeed targeted conservative groups to keep them from operating thus giving OBummer the edge to win the 2012 election? You know--- ELECTION TAMPERING. Say, isn't that what they're investigating Thump for? Hmmm. Nah, I guess you were stone-cold passed out when that happened and missed it all.

I watched the game broadcast live over the air on contiguous HD, no need to stream any crap over the internet with constant data compression interruptions, to watch on my 65 inch TV. Streaming never looks that good.

BTW, Phili won mainly out of last minute luck------ the turning point that killed the Pats coming back to win that game as they always do was when that ball went off the fingers of Brady (secondarily) and mainly from that one late sack on Brady killing their drive. Phili got lucky and dodged a bullet. ER, ah, lucky I guess if you call rioting, looting of that broken down crime-infested dirty city afterwards a "win."

Rump has nothing to do with football other than trashing the USFL literally and the NFL figuratively. Get it? There would be no more reason to interview him about the Stupor Bowl than to interview Theresa May. I streamed the game from NBC sports. Big screen, HD, for free. And we kicked New England's ass. It was a good night.

Rump has nothing to do with football just as you have nothing to do with common sense and facts. They didn't interview OBummer during halftime a few years ago to ask him about the game, idiot, but about events and policy. Don't you remember that was when O'Reilly asked OBummer if there was any corruption in the IRS and OBummer commented (on an open, ongoing investigation before it was even concluded): "Not even a smidgen." I guess the man is just psychic! Same investigation that later proved Koskosin and especially Lois Lerner had indeed targeted conservative groups to keep them from operating thus giving OBummer the edge to win the 2012 election? You know--- ELECTION TAMPERING. Say, isn't that what they're investigating Thump for? Hmmm. Nah, I guess you were stone-cold passed out when that happened and missed it all.

I don't watch the Stupor Bowl unless I have a dog in it. Haven't seen one since the Saints. And I don't watch it for interviews of irrelevant people or analyses by talking heads or commercials or halftime shows or fake jingoism song-and-dances. I watch for the game --- that's it.

Next question?

I watched the game broadcast live over the air on contiguous HD, no need to stream any crap over the internet with constant data compression interruptions, to watch on my 65 inch TV. Streaming never looks that good.

I too watched in HD and the size of your screen is meaningless bullshit. Your eyes adjust to whatever you have. And my streaming looked great. There was nothing I missed except a NE touchdown, but we took care of that right quick.

Anything else?

BTW, Phili won mainly out of last minute luck------ the turning point that killed the Pats coming back to win that game as they always do was when that ball went off the fingers of Brady (secondarily) and mainly from that one late sack on Brady killing their drive. Phili got lucky and dodged a bullet. ER, ah, lucky I guess if you call rioting, looting of that broken down crime-infested dirty city afterwards a "win."

That wasn't "luck". That fumble was forced by a defense that was better than NE's. Don't blame Brady --- he got beat. He didn't drop the ball -- he got beat..

You got outplayed by team with more desire and more confidence. The better team won, and that's the way it is.

I don't watch the Stupor Bowl unless I have a dog in it. And I don't watch it for interviews of irrelevant people....the size of your screen is meaningless bullshit. Your eyes adjust to whatever you have. You got outplayed by team with more desire and more confidence.

My, my what a terribly lonely place it must be to always be at the top. Everything is a put-down for people like you------ it is your way of elevating yourself and distancing yourself from the (highly flawed and inferior) world, but in actuality, it is what is called a Hostile Defense, a mechanism used by people to protect their frail ego when they cannot adapt or cope with the real world. No argument on that fact----- this is well-established human psychology.

Yeah, it was the "Stupor Bowl," only those "other" people watch that stuff---- you can barely be bothered, right? And Donald Trump: President of the USA and most powerful man in the world---- he is one of those "irrelevant" people, eh? heh heh

Size of the screen doesn't matter either? Your eyes are so special they can adapt to anything? Code-word for sitting with your nose 2 feet from your laptop for 4 hours. No thank you. I prefer to watch it on a big screen from about 15 feet away with friends in Deep XV Color, that is a 64-bit digital colour gamut offering a multi-billion colour palette. Players are life size and you can reach out and almost touch them. It is actually more than the eye can probably take in, but oh so nice.

As to playing, I didn't actually play in the game myself so I didn't get outplayed. I'm a Steeler fan and have always historically hated the Pats as the Steeler's Kryptonite, but last year's greatest comeback in history forced me to admit that Brady and Belichick really are something special and they earned my respect. They deserved to win but Phili just had more desire to play this year. Maybe it was that missing Butler guy. But it is a win-win for me anyway because by losing, the Patriots preserve the Steelers as the ONLY franchise to ever get six rings! And it remains to be seen how long, if ever, that Brady and the Pats will make it back to another SuperBowl to try again. But at least they made it to the show EIGHT times. You won't see Phili there again in your lifetime.

Yeah, it was the "Stupor Bowl," only those "other" people watch that stuff---- you can barely be bothered, right? And Donald Trump: President of the USA and most powerful man in the world---- he is one of those "irrelevant" people, eh? heh heh

Exactly. As irrelevant as the commercials or Justin Fucking Timberwolf or anything else that is not football. Because it's got nothing to do with selling me shit I don't need, it's got nothing to do with fucking national anthems, it's got nothing to do with Justin Drowninlake and it's got nothing to do with an orange freak who wants everything to be about him. If I wanted that childish shit I'd watch Terrell Owens.

Next?

Size of the screen doesn't matter either? Your eyes are so special they can adapt to anything? Code-word for sitting with your nose 2 feet from your laptop for 4 hours. No thank you. I prefer to watch it on a big screen from about 15 feet away with friends in Deep XV Color, that is a 64-bit digital colour gamut offering a multi-billion colour palette. Players are life size and you can reach out and almost touch them. It is actually more than the eye can probably take in, but oh so nice.

You prefer to spend umpteen hundred dollars on an illusion. Guess what; it's proportional. It isn't any "more image" just because it takes three guys to mount it on your wall. Once again, selling shit you don't need, and you lined up for it. I don't NEED players life-sized. I have what the rest of us call a "brain". It translates the image, as needed. Besides, what are you gonna do when the camera pans back for a full-field view? Oh noes! I need a hundred-yard screen now! But wait -- hére's the blimp shot from the sky --- oh noes....

As to playing, I didn't actually play in the game myself so I didn't get outplayed. I'm a Steeler fan and have always historically hated the Pats as the Steeler's Kryptonite, but last year's greatest comeback in history forced me to admit that Brady and Belichick really are something special and they earned my respect. They deserved to win but Phili just had more desire to play this year. Maybe it was that missing Butler guy. But it is a win-win for me anyway because by losing, the Patriots preserve the Steelers as the ONLY franchise to ever get six rings! And it remains to be seen how long, if ever, that Brady and the Pats will make it back to another SuperBowl to try again. But at least they made it to the show EIGHT times. You won't see Phili there again in your lifetime.

You already outed yourself in another thread. Don't make me laugh.

And yes, take it to the bank, Iggles are a force to be reckoned with for the foreseeable future --- you didn't even see our starting QB yet. Out with the old and in with the new--- get used to the green, 'cuz it's the new blue.
Burma Shave.

Next?

I have what the rest of us call a "brain". It translates the image, as needed.

Iggles are a force to be reckoned with for the foreseeable future --- you didn't even see our starting QB yet. Out with the old and in with the new--- get used to the green, 'cuz it's the new blue.

Next? You haven't even answered the last. Anyone can dismiss a question when they never have an answer for it. As to your "brain," sure, a salamander has a brain too. You keep telling yourself you can "translate" the image on your laptop---- I'll be watching it (movies, video, TV) in my homer theater, turkey.

As to Phili, we all know the only reason why they won was because something funny was going on behind the scenes at New England with Malcolm Butler. Their best defensive player left home to travel there in his own plane? Sits out the whole game except for a special teams play? Even when the cover guy wasn't getting the job done? This obviously had both a distracting and a defensive effect on NE and was the reason why Phili scored 41 points. Did they score 41 points in any other game of the year against a lesser team? I don't expect that the "Iggles" will even make the playoffs next year. They are a one-pump chump.

Next?

I have what the rest of us call a "brain". It translates the image, as needed.

Iggles are a force to be reckoned with for the foreseeable future --- you didn't even see our starting QB yet. Out with the old and in with the new--- get used to the green, 'cuz it's the new blue.

Next? You haven't even answered the last. Anyone can dismiss a question when they never have an answer for it. As to your "brain," sure, a salamander has a brain too. You keep telling yourself you can "translate" the image on your laptop---- I'll be watching it (movies, video, TV) in my homer theater, turkey.

As to Phili, we all know the only reason why they won was because something funny was going on behind the scenes at New England with Malcolm Butler. Their best defensive player left home to travel there in his own plane? Sits out the whole game except for a special teams play? Even when the cover guy wasn't getting the job done? This obviously had both a distracting and a defensive effect on NE and was the reason why Phili scored 41 points. Did they score 41 points in any other game of the year against a lesser team? I don't expect that the "Iggles" will even make the playoffs next year. They are a one-pump chump.

Once AGAIN I wasn't watching "on my laptop", although I could have done that.

Malcolm Butler is a nonissue. The game was not the Philadelphia Eagles versus Malcolm Fucking Butler. Apparently it was either a disciplinary bench, or Butler wasn't up to snuff, or both. That's the head coach's call, and he made it. It's the head coach's job to assemble the team and its plays as he sees fit, and he did it, end of story, next question.

Stop using Malcolm Butler as a crutch. Y'all got beat by the better team, which is exactly what's supposed to happen. Moreover if your team is so fragile it can't withstand a single player's substitution, then I submit you don't have a team; you have a player.

And yes, the Iggles will be dominant next year, and the year after that, and the year after that, regardless of your butthurt. Count on it.

Once AGAIN I wasn't watching "on my laptop", although I could have done that.

Malcolm Butler is a nonissue. The game was not the Philadelphia Eagles versus Malcolm Fucking Butler. Apparently it was either a disciplinary bench, or Butler wasn't up to snuff, or both. That's the head coach's call, and he made it. It's the head coach's job to assemble the team and its plays as he sees fit, and he did it, end of story, next question.

Stop using Malcolm Butler as a crutch. Y'all got beat by the better team, which is exactly what's supposed to happen. Moreover if your team is so fragile it can't withstand a single player's substitution, then I submit you don't have a team; you have a player.

And yes, the Iggles will be dominant next year, and the year after that, and the year after that, regardless of your butthurt. Count on it.

So you watched the game on your cellphone or stood in the cold watching it on a TV in the window of Best Buy. And Malcolm Butler was everything. Whatever happened behind the scenes was a big shake up to the Pats and they obviously weren't themselves. Butler is even going to leave the team. As to Phili, next year, Foles will either be back sitting on the bench watching the game from the sidelines or he will be traded off to another team in exchange for some high picks. Maybe Cleveland will get him.

Say what? Does the crazy and angry (foreign?) left really think the President of the United States needs a Super Bowl interview for ratings?

Forum List

Back