President Trump hates NBC so much he passed up a Super Bowl interview

I am glad to see our President avoiding fake news.

Yes, it's great. When he doesn't talk, he doesn't spread fake news.

Maybe this is a sign of things to come.... I doubt it, he loves himself too much to shut the fuck up.

• Banned
Listen, white boy, if that explanation allows that balloon you call a head, sleep better at night, than you go with it. Trump, who has a way of outing himself, was gagged tied down and shoved in a room for hours until the SuperBowl ended. His peeps know this clueless idiot, unless spoon fed with pre-Fox bullshit, is a fuckin liability cause he's fuckin stupid.

in fairness, if i wasn't a "white boy", i would have killed myself.

I am glad to see our President avoiding fake news.

Yes, it's great. When he doesn't talk, he doesn't spread fake news.

Maybe this is a sign of things to come.... I doubt it, he loves himself too much to shut the fuck up.
Trust me, it wasn't a Trump call...all the world watching the super bowl??? That mf would have loved the audience and the attention...however his handlers remembered the Holt interview where the idiot outed himself and they know the dumb white fuck would be a liability.

Listen, white boy, if that explanation allows that balloon you call a head, sleep better at night, than you go with it. Trump, who has a way of outing himself, was gagged tied down and shoved in a room for hours until the SuperBowl ended. His peeps know this clueless idiot, unless spoon fed with pre-Fox bullshit, is a fuckin liability cause he's fuckin stupid.

in fairness, if i wasn't a "white boy", i would have killed myself.
Prove it and then Youtube....next?

Trump hates it when real journalists ask him, you know, questions. He's only comfortable with propaganda minister and all around galactic ass kisser Hannity. Anyone else asks Trump a question and he loses his shit.

He views it as the Emperor would if he stepped off the transport onto the Death Star and a storm trooper asked whether it was wise to destroy Alderan.

Gee, do ya think the interview might have been a setup? I'll give you 3 guesses and the first 2 don't count.

Why would a football event want to talk to Rump anyway?
Its more about the audience it could reach and what views the president has at this point...and all the presidents save for the idiot child, have manage to relay thier political views in a manner consistent with their policies.....but this moronic simp, who has to be spoon fed anything that makes fuckin sense, handlers knew this clown could cut it..

Trump hates it when real journalists ask him, you know, questions. He's only comfortable with propaganda minister and all around galactic ass kisser Hannity. Anyone else asks Trump a question and he loses his shit.

He views it as the Emperor would if he stepped off the transport onto the Death Star and a storm trooper asked whether it was wise to destroy Alderan.
Actually, Newt....Trump would talk to a empty box if he knew people were watching. Its the people around him who are preventing the moron from talking...and that's why the tweets emerge....ya see narcissistic clowns can't help themselves, they have a need to mouth off. When he thought Rosenstien was getting all the credit for the Comey firing, first thing he did, was go to who the fuck ever to take the credit away from the guy and give it to himself, cause he's pathetic like that...and his people know it.

I might do the interview if it were Bill O'Reilly, just to spite Fox, but NBC? You know it would just be a hatchet job on the President to try to make him look bad. And not doing the interview cost NBC a lot of money and ratings. Good for you, Donny.
Dude, Trump would take an interview with a pile of shit, if he thought people would be watching him....but like all you conservative mops...you go to your safe spoon fed right wing garbage home and play it safe

I might do the interview if it were Bill O'Reilly, just to spite Fox, but NBC? You know it would just be a hatchet job on the President to try to make him look bad. And not doing the interview cost NBC a lot of money and ratings. Good for you, Donny.

"not doing the interview cost NBC a lot of money and ratings" :auiqs.jpg:

Trust me, they didn't miss any ratings. Even I was watching. And I don't even have a TV.

Dude, Trump would take an interview with a pile of shit, if he thought people would be watching him....but like all you conservative mops...you go to your safe spoon fed right wing garbage home and play it safe
He HAS had interviews with piles of shit. Oprah comes to mind.

In the interest of fair play they should give him the questions in advance

Forum List

Back