President Trump Gives The Order to End The Nobel Peace Prize Winner's War

He would have been accused of knuckling under to the Russians on the one hand, while the right colluded with them to defeat Hillary on the other hand.
Funny...the only one I have heard that from....is YOU.

Now if he will just get us out of Afghanistan...there we are also in harm's way for nothing. But you do not care about those guys dying because the Dems did not start that war.
Do you feel better after that little false narrative rant? You need a cup of coffee...or a hug...this morning?

You continue to prove John Wayne's famous quote - 'Life is hard. It's harder if you're stupid.'

Despite your incompetent and embarrassing attempt to speak FOR me at times, you don't know me, and you sure as hell don't speak for me.

I passed up on a job offer right out of college to join a prestigious PR firm in Atlanta Georgia starting at $50k, which at the time was a lot of money. I turned it down because I wanted to serve my country, just as the men on both sides of my family had done. I spent 30 years serving my country, proudly serving in peacetime and war, fighting side-by-side with some of the best, most dedicated people this country has produced. I am still serving my country.

So you can shove your 'you do not care about those guys dying' lies where the son don't shine.

Here's a little bit of reality for you: The US Military and the people who serve are NOT Republicans. They are NOT democrats. They have no official party affiliation to whom they offer their loyalty and service above that to the United States. You remind me of the dumbasses who rioted, protested, called soldiers 'baby killers', and spat on soldiers when they returned from Viet Nam....instead of holding the politicians who sent them to fight that war accountable. The military is (supposed to be) a nation's LAST resort to accomplish a nation's goal when all other options have failed. We who serve don't get a vote in whether we go to war or not, we train like hell to be ready for when we do, and we pray harder than anyone for an alternate solution because WE are the ones YOU send to fight those wars.

As I stated in another post, I understand the government's mindset of not wanting to withdraw troops for fear of everything you have done / sacrificed going to waste if that country is attacked defeated / invaded / is collapses....but you can not stay there forever. At some point you have to let go of the 'bike' and they have to 'pedal' on their own. That time to let go has come. Afghanistan...and Iraq...will have to stand up on their own. I have no problem with 'being there' if they need us but not staying forever.

Too little too late little man.

I started a thread about troops dying in Afghanistan and all you could do was talk about Obama...not a word about the troops...just ranting about Obama.

that makes this little rant of yours seems a big disingenuous

Now if he will just get us out of Afghanistan...there we are also in harm's way for nothing. But you do not care about those guys dying because the Dems did not start that war.
Do you feel better after that little false narrative rant? You need a cup of coffee...or a hug...this morning?

You continue to prove John Wayne's famous quote - 'Life is hard. It's harder if you're stupid.'

Despite your incompetent and embarrassing attempt to speak FOR me at times, you don't know me, and you sure as hell don't speak for me.

I passed up on a job offer right out of college to join a prestigious PR firm in Atlanta Georgia starting at $50k, which at the time was a lot of money. I turned it down because I wanted to serve my country, just as the men on both sides of my family had done. I spent 30 years serving my country, proudly serving in peacetime and war, fighting side-by-side with some of the best, most dedicated people this country has produced. I am still serving my country.

So you can shove your 'you do not care about those guys dying' lies where the son don't shine.

Here's a little bit of reality for you: The US Military and the people who serve are NOT Republicans. They are NOT democrats. They have no official party affiliation to whom they offer their loyalty and service above that to the United States. You remind me of the dumbasses who rioted, protested, called soldiers 'baby killers', and spat on soldiers when they returned from Viet Nam....instead of holding the politicians who sent them to fight that war accountable. The military is (supposed to be) a nation's LAST resort to accomplish a nation's goal when all other options have failed. We who serve don't get a vote in whether we go to war or not, we train like hell to be ready for when we do, and we pray harder than anyone for an alternate solution because WE are the ones YOU send to fight those wars.

As I stated in another post, I understand the government's mindset of not wanting to withdraw troops for fear of everything you have done / sacrificed going to waste if that country is attacked defeated / invaded / is collapses....but you can not stay there forever. At some point you have to let go of the 'bike' and they have to 'pedal' on their own. That time to let go has come. Afghanistan...and Iraq...will have to stand up on their own. I have no problem with 'being there' if they need us but not staying forever.

Too little too late little man.

I started a thread about troops dying in Afghanistan and all you could do was talk about Obama...not a word about the troops...just ranting about Obama.

that makes this little rant of yours seems a big disingenuous
I suggest you enlist, serve for 30 years, fight in some of the worst places on the face of the planet, get wounded, watch your buddies die, then tell a vet who has done so they don't give a damn about soldiers dying. Until then F* you and your false narratives / lies!

....and what's the matter, snowflake. You have been bitching about the President not pulling troops out of harm's way....Now that Trump is accomplishing ANOTHER THING Obama never did / could, you can't give him credit for it, can't say 'Well done, Mr. President' because you have so much butt-hurt and hate still in you from Hillary losing it won't let you do so?

Last edited:
I suggest you enlist, serve for 30 years, fight in some of the worst places on the face of the planet, get wounded, watch your buddies die, then tell a vet who has done so they don't give a damn about soldiers dying. Until then F* you and your false narratives / lies!

....and what's the matter, snowflake. You have been bitching about the President not pulling troops out of harm's way....Now that Trump is accomplishing ANOTHER THING Obama never did / could, you can't give him credit for it, can't say 'Well done, Mr. President' because you have so much butt-hurt and hate still in you from Hillary losing it won't let you do so?

I enlisted for 20, and I highly doubt you were enlisted for 30...sounds like BS to me. Got anything to back up your claim?

I enlisted for 20
...THAT, based on your comments, I doubt....but based on your comments and how you have assumed the authority to judge and ignorantly attempt to speak for others leaves me with no doubt that you are a Liberal / Democrat / snowflake.

I enlisted for 20
...THAT, based on your comments, I doubt....but based on your comments and how you have assumed the authority to judge and ignorantly attempt to speak for others leaves me with no doubt that you are a Liberal / Democrat / snowflake.

I am more than happy to post the "time in service" part of my DD-214 if you are. Do you have the balls to back up your claims?

I am more than happy to post the "time in service" part of my DD-214 if you are. Do you have the balls to back up your claims?
Sorry, I refuse to post such personal information on a chat board - doing so is just moronic. You name the time and place, though - I will be glad to prove my military service.

If you are man enough to admit it, I have not mocked your military service. If you truly have served, then THANK YOU for your service. That still give you no right or authority to assume you have any authority, right or ability to speak FOR me. You should seriously stick to telling people what YOU believe.

When you attempt to speak FOR other people, 9 times out of 10 it is out of ignorance and means what you type is a lie, building a false narrative you can rant against.

Last edited:
Sorry, I refuse to post such personal information on a chat board - doing so is just moronic. You name the time and place, though - I will be glad to prove my military service.

You do not need to post any personal information, just the Time in service block...you have seen a DD-214 before...right? There is nothing in that block but dates.

MAGA:'We have defeated ISIS in Syria' ~ CIC Bone Spur claims HAHAHA More lies. And no 30-day plan.
upload_2018-12-19_10-54-56.png

A complete withdrawal of U.S. troops from Syria would still leave a sizeable U.S. military presence in the region, including about 5,200 troops across the border in Iraq.

Much of the U.S. campaign in Syria has been waged by warplanes flying out of Qatar and other locations in the Middle East.

Still, Mattis and U.S. State Department officials have long fretted about leaving Syria before a peace agreement can be reached to end that country's brutal civil war, which has killed hundreds of thousands of people and displaced around half of Syria's pre-war population of about 22 million.

Trump signals full U.S. troop withdrawal from Syria: ‘We have defeated ISIS’

:cuckoo: The Great Douche is just trying to change the news cycles off ITS Crime Family 17 plus
Criminal investigation. Just below Xmas the Great Douche pulls a new SCAM on the DOPer ignorant Morons. At least Obama did not sign an agreement like Dubya did to leave.

btw: ISIS is just fine, It a Syrian lifestyle.

Last edited:
upload_2018-12-19_11-27-25.png

:iyfyus.jpg: Gotta love these unfinished police actions that allow these ISIS to live to plan more strikes.

Hmm? Wait, all of the ME are ISIS members. And again the US arm forces LOSE Another
so-called police action. If you want to win the battle engagement, don't use American
paid armed losers. Who have not won a war/police action since WWII.

Yep..Russia WINS again. They are good.

Last edited:
Hope they pull all of our troops out of the Middle East.
Nope, that be not going to BE happen. As Exxon will lose control of the Dubya stolen oil fields
and mineral deposits..

Yep, the BS WMD LIES by team Dubya into a FAKE War in Iraq for oil. Gotta love the Stupid troops who died and lost body parts for the GOP 1% to steal oil
and they got what they earned. NOTHING AT ALL..hahahaha What loser morons.

If Obama had done it, we'd be hearing about "cut and run" from the same quarters. The hypocrisy never seems to bother them. I guess that's what passes for "morality" in the Age of Trump.

Hypocrisy is a REQUISITE to fully be accepted into the Trump Cult membership.

But, I'm glad that at least some of our troops will be leaving that Syrian mess (and, probably, Putin also got his wish.)
I would think this is to keep Putin from releasing Great Douche information that helps team Mueller and the AG of NY.

Last edited:
U.S. Military Preparing for a Full Withdrawal of Its Forces From Northeastern Syria

"In an abrupt reversal, the U.S. military is preparing to withdraw its forces from northeastern Syria, people familiar with the matter said Wednesday, a move that throws the American strategy in the Middle East into turmoil.

U.S. officials began informing partners in northeastern Syria of their plans to begin immediately pulling American forces out of the region where they have been trying to wrap up the campaign against Islamic State"

We never had any business in Syria. There was never any reason to drag the United States into another war in a country mired in a civil war, especially when invading a country without the request or permission of that government's nation or President is legally an International War Crime.

The decision to invade, based on the desire for assisting / facilitating regime change, was a failed plan to begin due to Putin's unwavering commitment to keep Syrian President al-Assad in power.

(In a way, the attempt to destroy - completely wipe out - all terrorists / terrorism through war / military invasion is like trying to destroy Jell-O by squeezing it in your hands. Once you close your hand into a fist, it squirts out through gaps between the fingers.)

I am glad we are withdrawing US troops from Syria - time to get them out of there, in harm's way for nothing.
I forgot, did Obama make the same claim that ISIS is defeated in Iraq when forced by a Dubya SIGNED agreement the troops where
schedule to leave unless Iraqs leaders approved them to stay in Iraq? As the Iraq leaders
would let our troops stay if our troops could be arrested by them anytime for war crimes etc. So Obama said no to that protecting our troops.

Last edited:
If Obama had done it, we'd be hearing about "cut and run" from the same quarters. The hypocrisy never seems to bother them. I guess that's what passes for "morality" in the Age of Trump.
Crying bitch/

I wonder how we can declare victory when Syia is ISIS

Syria Accountability Act - Wikipedia

WOW..The Great Douche is removing some 200- 500 or some 1000 troops from Syria. But we have 5600 troops in Iraq. In the ME we have some 23,000 troops and contractors. But we fight with drones anyhow, out shipping containers out of Nevada

WOW.. That's funny, the Great Douche war victory.
As soon as we leave, more underground hiding ISIS will attack freely.

FYI. We have only lost 5 servicemen killed from 2014-2018 DANG...Wow? what a GREAT DOUCHE war, victory.

Last edited:
Funny....Barry declared the war on / against terrorism was over ... right before 22 Embassies were attacked Middle East-wide, w overrun, and 4 Americans were allowed to needlessly die on 9/11/12, the anniversary of 9/11/01...by the same exact terrorist group....

Snowflakes defended him....

Barry, the Nobel Peace Prize Winner, invaded Syria...illegally....no peep from the Left...

In 2 years Trump has accomplished something else yet again Barry could not do in 8 years - bring US troops home, out of harm's way...

Funny....Barry declared the war on / against terrorism was over ... right before 22 Embassies were attacked Middle East-wide, w overrun, and 4 Americans were allowed to needlessly die on 9/11/12, the anniversary of 9/11/01...by the same exact terrorist group....

Snowflakes defended him....

Barry, the Nobel Peace Prize Winner, invaded Syria...illegally....no peep from the Left...

In 2 years Trump has accomplished something else yet again Barry could not do in 8 years - bring US troops home, out of harm's way...

Oh, you forget! Barry brought the troops home from Iraq and had to turn around and go right back in again when he found out he fucked up!

U.S. Military Preparing for a Full Withdrawal of Its Forces From Northeastern Syria

"In an abrupt reversal, the U.S. military is preparing to withdraw its forces from northeastern Syria, people familiar with the matter said Wednesday, a move that throws the American strategy in the Middle East into turmoil.

U.S. officials began informing partners in northeastern Syria of their plans to begin immediately pulling American forces out of the region where they have been trying to wrap up the campaign against Islamic State"

We never had any business in Syria. There was never any reason to drag the United States into another war in a country mired in a civil war, especially when invading a country without the request or permission of that government's nation or President is legally an International War Crime.

The decision to invade, based on the desire for assisting / facilitating regime change, was a failed plan to begin due to Putin's unwavering commitment to keep Syrian President al-Assad in power.

(In a way, the attempt to destroy - completely wipe out - all terrorists / terrorism through war / military invasion is like trying to destroy Jell-O by squeezing it in your hands. Once you close your hand into a fist, it squirts out through gaps between the fingers.)

I am glad we are withdrawing US troops from Syria - time to get them out of there, in harm's way for nothing.

It looks like Russia's investment in Donald Trump is paying dividends. The winners are Russia and Iran who will dominate Syria and use Syria to destabilize the Middle East. Another winner is ISIS who will move in after the US leaves and conduct their guerilla war in those areas we abandon.

The baboon Trump has shown he is as clueless as Obama who withdrew prematurely. Again Trump shows his utter incompetence and you show the same stupidity.

If Obama had done it, we'd be hearing about "cut and run" from the same quarters.
Actually you would not have heard that. You might have heard something about Obama coming to his senses, his deciding that invading Syria was a mistake - one that he corrected, but 'Cut and Run' is not something you would have heard...at least not for me.

It's not like we were attacked, fought, and 'cut-and-ran'. It's not like we justifiably entered a war, and were being defeated so we ran away. We never had any business invading Syria. Again, to do so without the sovereign nation's permission or request is actually considered an International War crime. And the fact that Nobel Peace Prize Winner (any - not specifically Obama) is the one who gave the order to invade to begin with made the decision and action to do so worse.

We did indeed have business in Syria. Countering the influence of Russia and Iran in Syria. The fact is that Bush was responsible for creating stability in the Middle East. Obama ended that by doing the same thing that the baboon Trump is doing. Withdrawing prematurely. Iran and Russia will be the biggest winners. More evidence of why Russia wanted Trump to win. Trump is a incompetent baboon.

Syria is the ones that are committing war crimes. Using poison gas against women and children. You are proving to be the biggest idiot on this board and a traitor as well. The fact is that we were doing very little of the actual fighting.

Trump is clearly trying to change the subject after the fiasco with Flynn and his backing down on the wall. Sad to say that to protect Trump's ass, the security of the US is being compromised by Trump.

Forum List

Back