President Trump dares judge in Alvin Bragg case to jail him for violating gag order

It’s a make pretend case with unenforceable be quiet edicts and solely engineered not to win but to further the daily front page smearing to influence an election
The party of law and order only follows the laws and orders when they feel like it.

No, you have confused yourself again.

You are the one posting claims that run counter to reality (step outside and check).

You prove your claim, or we can just ignore it, like we can ignore all the other right wing fantasies.
For the record, my post was an opinion. You laid out that because his daughter was not his spouse and that she did not with him, it was not a conflict of interest. Provide some fact or validation to back that up or accept that your position is just an opinion like my post is an opinion.

The Trump-haters believe this would mean President Trump would be thrown into the general population or something. In reality it would look like a secure wing with amenities, and he'd have secret service around him at all times.

Meanwhile his polling numbers would still go up.

BREAKING: President Trump dares judge in Alvin Bragg case to jail him for violating gag order​

"I am willing to sacrifice my Freedom for that worthy cause." - Donald J. Trump

"On Saturday, Donald Trump expressed that he would consider it a "great honor" to face imprisonment if he violated a gag order, signaling a heightened level of criticism directed towards New York Supreme Court Justice Juan Merchan and other judicial figures involved in the Alvin Bragg trial in New York.

On Monday, Merchan, the judge presiding over Trump's hush money trial scheduled to commence on April 15, broadened his gag order against Trump to encompass not only the judge's family but also the family of Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg.

Posting on his Truth Social account, Trump wrote, "Now, we have Merchan, who is not allowing me to talk, thereby violating the Law and the Constitution, all at once. It is so bad what he is trying to get away with - How was he even chosen for this case??? I heard he fought like hell to get it, and all of the rest of them also! If this Partisan Hack wants to put me in the "clink" for speaking the open and obvious TRUTH, I will gladly become a Modern Day Nelson Mandela - It will be my GREAT HONOR. We have to Save our Country from these Political Operatives masquerading as Prosecutors and Judges, and I am willing to sacrifice my Freedom for that worthy cause. We are a Failing Nation, but on November 5th, we will become a Great Nation again. MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!"

BREAKING: President Trump dares judge in Alvin Bragg case to jail him for violating gag order
The ball is in your court, Judge! Trump's calling your bluff. He WANTS you to put him in jail! He's DARING you to put him in jail! You know why? Because the American people understand fairness and right now what's going on in that courtroom in New York isn't fair! I don't think you have the balls to do it! Furthermore...I think the people pulling the strings on this farce in the Biden White House are shitting themselves because they KNOW they've gone WAY too far on their "lawfare"! If their pet judge puts Trump in jail for speaking about the unfairness of this, they might as well fold their tent and go home because Trump will win in a landslide come November!

Forum List

Back