President Trump continues to be vindicated

Wow. Just.....wow. bripat9643 posted indisputable photographic evidence, along with a link, which unquestionably proved that the ABC News story was fake.

You post a link to an InfoWars story without a shred of evidence to back up your claim it was "fake". Do you have any evidence that story was "fake" or is everyone supposed to believe you - a pathological liar?

Well, they're unhinged; one of the gimps just said he/she/it/mutant thinks CNN has credibility. Pure insanity and self-delusion has taken over these losers; they still think they can get Hillary in.
LOL

You were challenged to show fake news reported on CNN and you failed.
Showing fake news on Infowars is easy stuff....

Report: Three Million Votes in Presidential Election Cast by Illegal Aliens

If CNN was fake news, it would have been just as easy for you to post fake news on CNN.

FAKE NEWS: Congresswoman Interviewed “Live” By CNN and MSNBC – At Same Time

CNN and MSNBC were caught in a stark example of fake news during recent interviews of Congresswoman Jackie Speier (D-C.A.) that were supposedly airing “live” – at the same exact time.

An observant television viewer noticed the anomaly and alerted media watchdog, Mark Dice, who broke the story in his latest report.
You're so fucking deranged, it's funny. The "Live" at the bottom of the screen is not indicating the interview is live ... it's part of their rotating banner and always says live. I'm watching it right now as they're doing a story about a paraplegic girl and showing her onstage at some dance recital which is clearly prerecorded, yet "live CNN" still remains at the bottom of their screen.

I'm talking content and you're talking production. :rolleyes:
It's still fake news. If it isn't live, then they shouldn't say it is.

If you read further down the article you would have seen where ABC faked a crime scene investigation.

Dice correlated this latest faux pas by the failing corporate media machine to similar recent incidents that included CNN staging a ‘long-distance’ live interview conducted with both subjects in the same parking lot, and also a staged ‘crime scene’ erected by ABC News operatives for a report on Good Morning America, which was nothing more than a small length of caution tape strung between camera stands.

linsey-fake-us.jpg

More fake news, you fucking douche nozzle.
I'm sure you believe Bush bombed the twin towers, while millions of Muslims cheered .. right?

So you're trying to conflate a paranoid conspiracy theory with pointing out obvious fake news?

You realize, of course, that you're a total douche bag.

Last edited:
Nothing in the OP substantiates the claim of trump be vindicated for the lies he told.
Oh snowflake....he didn't tell any lies. That's why he's been vindicated. Both the DOJ and the WikiLeaks "Vault 7" dump corroborates what he said.

You're citing InfoWars as a source. Why not the Globe or the Enquirer. Both are more reliable than InfoWars, and a lot more accurate.

Why do you choose to believe conspiracy theories and lies. You write like a sane intelligent person, except that you buy every lie out of the Liar-in-Chief's mouth. You're smarter than that. I hope.

Here is your Russian Hacker!

This is who the so called Russian Hacker was and who also planted the false ping on a Trump Tower Server and The Russian Bank Server.

Hacker & Phd Cyber Security expert Dr. Camp: Hillary Clinton's Primary IT Consultant On Cyber Security.

This is who Dr Camp is. She is your Russian Hacker.

L Jean Camp - Google Search

Hillary Clinton donor pushed Trump-Russia computer narrative investigated by FBI

Russian Bank Claims Trump Server Story May Have Been a Hoax

Revealed: Hillary Fanatic Pushed Bogus Trump-Russia Narrative Investigated by FBI | D.C. Watchdog

Russian bank: Contact from Trump server ‘may be work of hacker’

It was this radical feminist and Clinton fanatic who created all of this in coordination with the Obama Regime to use as leverage to engage in surveillance on The Trump Team.

Nice Felony Fishing Expeditions that caught nothing but Obama, Clinton and The DNC and their Seditious plants In Our Intelligence Community.

Way to go dumbass Liberals.

You just can't play fair, can you?

Nothing in the OP substantiates the claim of trump be vindicated for the lies he told.
Oh snowflake....he didn't tell any lies. That's why he's been vindicated. Both the DOJ and the WikiLeaks "Vault 7" dump corroborates what he said.

You're citing InfoWars as a source. Why not the Globe or the Enquirer. Both are more reliable than InfoWars, and a lot more accurate.

Why do you choose to believe conspiracy theories and lies. You write like a sane intelligent person, except that you buy every lie out of the Liar-in-Chief's mouth. You're smarter than that. I hope.
The source is the DOJ and the WikiLeaks "Vault 7" dump. The messenger is InfoWars. Since the left can't dispute the facts, they want to discredit the messenger.

The source is the DOJ and the WikiLeaks "Vault 7" dump. The messenger is InfoWars. Since the left can't dispute the facts, they want to discredit the messenger.

The whole "fake news" meme was just an attempt to discredit the messenger. The only problem was that it boomeranged on them.

And President Trump continues to be vindicated even further...
However, we were pleasantly surprised at how much time President Trump spent asking very informed questions. The first time the presidents spoke, the questions Trump asked impressed us. “How can you win in this fight [against terrorism]?” he asked. “What do you need to become financially independent?” and “How can American business invest in Afghanistan? How can we develop businesses and mining in your country?”

I Had Dinner With the Afghan Ambassador. What He Said About the Differences Between Trump, Obama Is Stunning

InfoWars is simply not creditable. They aren't a "messenger", they a fictional website. Alex Jones just apologized for his Pizzagate story but only because the owner of the pizza parlour is suing Jones and InfoWars because of the shooting that took place there. Jones takes half truths, or completely fabricated stuff and then spins some fantastic story about what really happened. It's bullshit, designed to incite an emotional response in the gullible.

There is nothing in that article which "vindicates" Trump. There are no "sources" of information quotedl. There are a bunch of suppositions. They suppose that the CIA could have done things just because they have the capability. That's not evidence which will vindicate Trump. That's the desperate attempt of Trump and his supporters to cover up his ties to Russia, which at this point Trump seems desperate to distract people from.

You've elected a lying sack of shit as President. Congratulations. Quit trying to tell us he's not a lying sack of shit. As you keep saying, where's the proof? Where's the proof Donald Trump is an honest, decent man who cares more about America than he does money, wealth and power?

For years you've called Hillary Clinton a lying crook with no proof, no evidence, no charges. And then you elected a lying crook, who you keep tellling us, despite the charges, the fines, the settlements, and the lawsuits, that he's not a lying crook. PROVE IT.

InfoWars is simply not creditable. They aren't a "messenger", they a fictional website. Alex Jones just apologized for his Pizzagate story but only because the owner of the pizza parlour is suing Jones and InfoWars because of the shooting that took place there. Jones takes half truths, or completely fabricated stuff and then spins some fantastic story about what really happened. It's bullshit, designed to incite an emotional response in the gullible.

There is nothing in that article which "vindicates" Trump. There are no "sources" of information quotedl. There are a bunch of suppositions. They suppose that the CIA could have done things just because they have the capability. That's not evidence which will vindicate Trump. That's the desperate attempt of Trump and his supporters to cover up his ties to Russia, which at this point Trump seems desperate to distract people from.

You've elected a lying sack of shit as President. Congratulations. Quit trying to tell us he's not a lying sack of shit. As you keep saying, where's the proof? Where's the proof Donald Trump is an honest, decent man who cares more about America than he does money, wealth and power?

For years you've called Hillary Clinton a lying crook with no proof, no evidence, no charges. And then you elected a lying crook, who you keep tellling us, despite the charges, the fines, the settlements, and the lawsuits, that he's not a lying crook. PROVE IT.

That stung the traitor right back to his safe place. Watching reruns of the Sean Hannity Show.

Holyfuckingshit! :eusa_doh:

Again ... you're talking about production while I'm talking about content. <smh>

They were reporting on a woman held captive against her will. Was that story fake? That they staged a prop for dramatic affect, while unethical at worst (and the woman was removed from field duty as a result) -- that's not fake news. The story was real. What's next, you're gonna complain MSM news is fake news because reporters sometimes wear shorts when shot from waist up?

Fake news is not about production. It's about creating bullshit stories and then portraying them as actual news.

Don't you ever tire of making yourself look like such a fucking idiot?

They create a fake crime scene, you fucking douche nozzle, and then they pretended they were actually at the crime scene. If the "production" is fake, then it's fake news.

Of course, there are also countless stories were CNN just plain lied. Take the Democrat debates where Donna Brazile gave Hillary all the questions before the debate. What could be more fake then that?
Again ... you're complaining about production and not content.

The ex-field journalist was reporting on a story about a woman was was held against her will and sexually assaulted for months before being rescued. She also reported on the woman's claims that her abductor killed at least 4 other peoplel

Is that fake news? No, of course not. I wish it was, bur unfortunately, it's real news...

S.C. man charged with keeping woman captive confesses to killing 7 people: sheriff

You're so fucking stupid, you're actually arguing that real news is fake because the ex-field reporter staged a prop despite the news she was reporting being factual.

You clearly don't understand what the term, "fake news," even means. It's not about production -- it's about content.

Like your idiocy about Donna Brazille leaking the questions to Hillary ... that was unconscionable. Brazille was fired for it ... but that too is not "fake news."

If you wanna see what fake news actually looks like, check out Infowars.

Oh, wait, you already do. :badgrin:

POC! POC! POC! POC!

Look at the snowflake clucking like a chicken!

You're spinning, douche bag. Anyone who knows the facts is laughing at you and the MSM fake news. I could post example after example after example, but it's apparent that you will attempt to spin and deflect every one.

You're in denial. Seek help.
If you could have posted even one fake news story, you would have. Posting examples of how a reporter staged police tape while she reported on a real news story makes you look retarded.

Fake new = Proof The OKC Bombing Was An Inside Job

Sorry, douche nozzle, but the stuff I posted is fake news.

Your attempt to spin it isn't fooling anyone.
You obviously don't even know what "fake news" is.

Production is part of content...you mental midget! Why do you think ABC did that - because NBC dared them to?!? It was all part of the content they were delivering. It was visual content, you freaking moron.
Screeches the forum idiot who thinks the economy was just fine when Obama became president. :cuckoo: You're about 51 cards short of a full deck, if ya know what I mean.

Trump is 0 out of 3, and you idiotically think that translates into vindication. :cuckoo:

Wow. Just.....wow. bripat9643 posted indisputable photographic evidence, along with a link, which unquestionably proved that the ABC News story was fake.

You post a link to an InfoWars story without a shred of evidence to back up your claim it was "fake". Do you have any evidence that story was "fake" or is everyone supposed to believe you - a pathological liar?
LOL

bripat9643 did no such thing.

The reporter in that story reported that a woman was rescued after being held against her will for months and how she believed there were at least 4 others killed.

Neither of you boobs proved that was fake news.

:dance:

Last edited:
Well I challenged you yokels to produce a news story that CNN made up and you have failed miserably.
Why did you shift the focus to CNN? Because bripat9643 already proved ABC ran a fake news story? Talk about moving the goalposts!
I shifted nothing, Baghdad Buttplug. You're just too rightarded to keep up with the rest of us. Before bripat9643 brought up ABC news, here was my initial challenge....

Obviously it sucks to not be able to discredit Infowars any more for the Democrats; CNN and their MSM fake news sources are far less credible now, as are their latest waves of 'talking points' the DNC has been feeding them. The spastic gibbering here in this thread is some funny stuff, the tards actually believing they're in a moral or intellectual position to criticize the site.
Can't discredit Infowars??

Says who?

Here they are spreading fake news which cost someone their life...

"Now I want to be clear. Not everybody in the WikiLeaks is involved in this. Clearly. You have to go investigate it for yourself. But I will warn you, this story that’s been the biggest thing on the internet for several weeks, pizzagate as it’s called, is a rabbit hole that is horrifying to go down."-Alex Jones

"Let’s go ahead and go to the report, Pizzagate Is Real. The question is: How real is it? What is it? Something’s going on. Something’s being covered up. It needs to be investigated. To just call it fake news -- these are real WikiLeaks. This is real stuff going on." - Alex Jones

What fake news do you purport came from CNN?

... so now let's see if you have the integrity to ask bripat9643 why he moved the goalposts from CNN to ABC....

I'm predicting you don't.

Screeches the forum idiot who thinks the economy was just fine when Obama became president.
Lie #1
You're about 51 cards short of a full deck, if ya know what I mean.
Lie #2
Trump is 0 out of 3, and you idiotically think that translates into vindication.
Lie #3

Congrats! You reached the celebrated pathological liar hat-trick in a single post!

Production is part of content...you mental midget! Why do you think ABC did that - because NBC dared them to?!? It was all part of the content they were delivering. It was visual content, you freaking moron.
Screeches the forum idiot who thinks the economy was just fine when Obama became president.
Hhmmmm....I mention the visual content and you run like a little bitch. What does the Obama economy have to do with the fake news in this report? :dunno:

Forum List

Back